Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous (4202 Views)

That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Why Are Gals Like Dis??? Angry Mood Activated... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jeremiah505(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehe
Yeah... Yeah....
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Starships4u(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
dis really got me laffn
bro m really telling you.. Those girls are something else....
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
peeparty:

bros I forget am for house no vex.
okay go and get it
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by donholy28(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
I mean the aforementioned topic above
so u won't name ur daughter blessing
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
so u won't name ur daughter blessing
even if I am paid a million dollars to do so I'll refuse flatly
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by donholy28(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
even if I am paid a million dollars to do so I'll refuse flatly
so there's a curse attached to d name
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
so there's a curse attached to d name
I don't know but they are just promiscous
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Melahou(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
ahn ahn,wat do u mean by that,take ur time,I won't have u insult my person.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
cheesy[/color] cheesy
ebamma:
And you were taking weed, when you were discussing this with your friend?,

Weed tells you what you want to hear and makes you see what you want see,

Maybe you just wanted to believe that majority of the girls you have bleeped are named Blessing,

And the weed helped you achieve that,

[color=#006600]
ebamma:

Maybe you just wanted to believe that majority of the girls you have bleeped are named Blessing,

ebamma:

Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by christinie(f): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
You are silly.
jonaifame22:
it's still fair for guys to be promiscous, but ladies........
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
christinie:
You are silly.
for what?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Op, which state did u carry out ur research frm?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oma307:
Op, which state did u carry out ur research frm?
lagos,benin,delta,eastern part.
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Well, i will start to observe
jonaifame22:
lagos,benin,delta,eastern part.
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oma307:
Well, i will start to observe
pls do
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Mznaett: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nansensesad
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by faith551(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
No offence to those who go by the name blessing,buh really dis thing doesn't stop to amaze me,I was having a chat wth my friend over some sticks of w**d,and he told me he fvcked a gal called blessing yesterday,and I asked him to describe the gal and he did buh it wasn't gal I fvcked so we started to take inventory of most othe gals we fvcked,I noticed that out of the gals I fvcked dis year five had blessing as their name,or their native name means blessing if it were to be interpreted in english, even those bearing glory are not left out,infact I plan advicing my sister to change her daughter's name from blessing to another,lest she becomes a distributor too,I don't know guys am I right or wrong, do u have same experience?

So you that's busy staffing all the blessing's what's your name?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
faith551:

So you that's busy staffing all the blessing's what's your name?
do u wanna introduce me to a chic?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mznaett:
Nansensesad
what's so nonsensical abt dis now?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Mznaett: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
what's so nonsensical abt dis now?

Cuz ur analysis is wrongsad
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mznaett:

Cuz ur analysis is wrongsad
heard ya.
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by faith551(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
do u wanna introduce me to a chic?

No, but something close to that, I want to introduce you to a chicken
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
faith551:

No, but something close to that, I want to introduce you to a chicken
because u're so homeless and u live in a poultry
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by faith551(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=jonaifame22 post=37644219]because u're so homeless and u live in a poultry[/quote

Yea and you straf chickens called blessing
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=faith551 post=37644367][/quote]see wat being dumb has done to ur life? It has robbed u of all the virtues dat u were born with
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by faith551(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
see wat being dumb has done to ur life? It has robbed u of all the virtues dat u were born with

You wey dey busy dey straf all the blessings wey dey ur area, more greese to your elbow
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by tpiah11: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
I don't know but they are just promiscous

You are not promiscuous?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Paid His Taxi Fare. / Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( / Most Hairiest And Most Shaved PĆ¹ssy On Nairaland (photos PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.