Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

SEE PHOTO: 27-year-old Man Dies After Having party With Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE PHOTO: 27-year-old Man Dies After Having party With Prostitutes (701 Views)

Shameful: Pastor Caught Having party With Married Women (video, Photos) / Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEE PHOTO: 27-year-old Man Dies After Having party With Prostitutes by septin911(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
After an overnight ‘session’ with 2 prostitutes, a 27 year old man named Bello, was found dead in his room at Kubwa, Abuja.

His door had to be forced open when he was not seen outside the next morning. Up until his death, Bello was always warned by his neighbors to stop his over sexual acts, but all advice fell on deaf ears as he let his libido get the best of him.

Speaking out of annoyance, his landlord, Mr. Badejo Yekini, said: “I think he deserved what he got. He was a chronic womanizer who always derived pleasure in spending a whole night with prostitutes, not caring to know who they really were. To avoid such occurrences, men of this generation must learn how to control their libido.”

His friend also said the incident did not take him by surprise, saying, “I always warned him, but he would not listen.”

SOURCE: http://septin911.com/27-year-old-man-dies-after-having-party-with-prostitutes-photo/

Re: SEE PHOTO: 27-year-old Man Dies After Having party With Prostitutes by Mazdell: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmn

(1) (Reply)

LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating!. / How To Know If She Loves You Back / #SNIPER Now. Trending In YABATECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.