Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... (43918 Views)

Pls Who Else Got This Mail From GLH Solution. / Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea / Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Ademolu2002(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Starieangel:
I got the text first.
Prior 2ur CVs u're considered 4an interview session
By 9am on Fri4.9.15
@ ACR Nig Ltd
@95,ikorodu rd,fadeyi,b4onipanu,lagos
Ref:hr/LAG
Visit ur mail 4more info.

Then the mail seconds later.....
In response to the CV you forwarded to our email
We hereby short-list you for an interview session with the human
resources department of
Ambassador Care Resources Nigeria Limited.
Written and Oral.
Interview Date: Monday 7th September 2015.
Interview Time: 9:00am to 11:20am respectively.

Interview/ Venue: No_95 Ikorodu Express Road, Fadeyi Bus-Stop,
Fadeyi,Shomolu/Mushin LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Its a green building close to oando filling station by the new bridge on
ur way to yaba.

Note:
Come with the sms you received also.
Come with this interview notification message. (hard copy) as a backup.
Come with your credentials (hard copy).
Don't be 5minutes late. because you may not be allowed in for the
interview.

Job Reference code: hr/1011
Regards
Ambassador Care Resources Nigeria Limited
Call for directions

PLEASE BE UPDATED, THE INTERVIEW YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR IS TOMORROW
FRIDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER 2015 BY 9AM. RESPECTIVELY
WITH AMBASSADOR CARE RESOURCES NIGERIA LIMITED.
ADDRESS : NO:95, IKORODU EXPRESS ROAD, FADEYI BUSTOP, FADEYI, LAGOS
STATE, NIGERIA.
BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY
KIND REGARDS

Pls av googled them and they seem to exist....has anyone been invited for this before?reply pls.tnx

unless you want to sell aporo epaa jebu

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Assurance1000(f): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job of a Customer Service Executive, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with ACR GROUP which has been scheduled for Friday April 21ST 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Fadeyi Express, Fadeyi Bus-Stop Lagos State.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.

Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
Dress code: Black or White

We look forward to meeting you.

Note: Despite the holiday interview still holds at the company's venue

BEST REGARDS
Head of Human Resource
Temiloluwa Alagba

Got same invite but won't attend

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by PrinceFola(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Assurance1000:
Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job of a Customer Service Executive, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with ACR GROUP which has been scheduled for Friday April 21ST 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Fadeyi Express, Fadeyi Bus-Stop Lagos State.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.

Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
Dress code: Black or White

We look forward to meeting you.

Note: Despite the holiday interview still holds at the company's venue

BEST REGARDS
Head of Human Resource
Temiloluwa Alagba

Got same invite but won't attend
Like seriously i got the same invites few minutes ago.............
I can't waste tfare and risk my life all because of GNLD!!!!! grin grin grin
Ya father!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Jammiiee(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2017
Hahahaha grin dem papa jst send me one nao nao cheesy ... me wey still get job dem wan gimme drug to sell for dem papa grin cheesy even if dem dey use ogunmeh cheesy my head still dey Aii angry awon Olobe
EzepueChinelo:
I was already at the Interview this morning, as I just read about them on Nairaland, I had to pack my slippers and run, still on my way home, I wish the other people recieving lectures well.
Most Importantly, thank God for this Forum
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by clasam: 12:43pm On May 04, 2017
Bro na GNLD
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by pastorgrace: 6:35am On May 16, 2017
The company ACR Group is not a scam, they are for real.
Some people that was disqualified for the job are angrily commenting negatively.
I was there some days ago No95 ikorodu road, fadeyi, Lagos they interview my daughter and at last i encouraged her to take the bold step and do what her mind tells her, and she later decided to join the organization ACR Group, just in couple of days the things they told her about the company was provel legit, that they give presentations and they make money.
So to those naysayers telling invited candidates to stay away from the company because you know a little about them, why not tell your experience instead of otherwise. Telling people not to attend the interview, don't you think they might be interested and they can think outside the box, just let them go and try.
If these candidates end up staying at home and not attending the interview they were called for to try their luck, what will they be doing, will you give them an occupation, will you pay their bills.
Its only wise to give little words of encouragements if you can but if you dont, you cant just discourage them.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by ireneidiva(f): 6:39am On May 16, 2017
pastorgrace:
The company ACR Group is not a scam, they are for real.
Some people that was disqualified for the job are angrily commenting negatively and those who are not interested in working with the firm are the ones that have the organization.
I was there some days ago No95 ikorodu road, fadeyi, Lagos they interview my daughter and at last i encouraged her to take the bold step and do what her mind tells her, and she later decided to join the organization ACR Group, just in couple of days the things they told her about the company was provel legit, that they give presentations and they make money.
So to those naysayers telling invited candidates to stay away from the company because you know a little about them, why not tell your experience instead of otherwise. Telling people not to attend the interview, don't you think they might be interested and they can think outside the box, just let they go and try, tell them your experience instead of just saying they are scam, run, flee. They use GNLD products its true but does that mean they are GNLD.
If these candidates end up staying at home and not attending the interview they were called for to try their luck, what will they be doing, will you give them an occupation, will you pay their bills.
Its only wise to give little words of encouragements if you can but if you dont, you cant just discourage them.

scam.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by dhewon: 12:30pm On May 25, 2017
ireneidiva:

scam.
scam
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Psalmspecial: 12:53pm On May 25, 2017
I also got two messages from Ambassador Care Resources. The first was 00:35am and the second around 12:15pm.
What amazes me is that both mails gave different names for their Managing Director. This singular thing make me wonder and ask myself how possible is it for an acclaimed registered and standard company Ambassador Care Resources portray herself to be have two different people (Olaolu Joshua & Adeyinka Cole) occupy the same top managerial seat at the board level.
This indeed raises alot of suspicion.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Panelbeater(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
scam....They invited me too
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by kogs(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Don't waste your money to go der fools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made Hills Solution / Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / Federal Civil Service Commission.,fct.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.