Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss (19858 Views)

Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by MrMcJay(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ikiriye:

You are a fool,your blinded sight has made you not to see anything wrong on our dictator abi.can a custom man be appointed chief of army staff fool answer.the customs is a federal civil service institution and not a political party nama.
This is the change he promised you guys abi.soon he will appoint a carpenter to be minister of petroleum and fools with blind sights and mind will not see anything wrong with that.I laugh you in Swahili.

Your post shows the kind of training your parents gave to you. I won't retaliate your bad manners.

Have a nice day.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by drss(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
ernecy:
it's a slap on the profession!!!so the whole of custom officers are corrupt except his kinsmen..!!! I don't know where we are heading too!!! Mayb we back in 1984
The dullard's actions is killing morale.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by olalat(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
U, should go nd pray 4 urself nd ur entire ignorant ethnic group. Do u c anythg reasonable in what dt charge nd bail lawyers put together over there. Its high time some people stop igniting d fire that wil later born them. Must all of u be perpetual saddist? I tire for u people o o o. Can we cal dt idiot a lawyer or a chronic bigot. Na wa o
janus05:
Ok
Nigerians should expect anything from Buhari. Even as president, Buhari is a very bitter man, with deep seated urge for revenge. He needs our prayers for delivery and deliverance.

The ex-custom boss who hails from the same state is a very intelligent man. That was why he denied Buhari the gratification of sacking him. And believe you me, Buhari is more vexed that someone he is planning to humiliate and sack denied him that "glory".
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by MrMcJay(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
patrick89:

Everything about Buhari appointment is illegal! where we come from, we don't seat at home while a she goat delivers tied on the rope..
What buhari is doing is illegal and should be condemned, why are you lots keeping quiet, as if what igbos are doing are illegal! some people took, ekweremadu to court, so why not buhari? is he god? we don't worship man!!

Thanks for being civil. However, it is the duty of the Courts to declare an action such as this illegal.
Meanwhile, there is a thin but strong line of primordial sentiments running through the three claimants in the instances I mentioned.

Read the highlighted part of my initial post and you would discover what spurred this man to institute such action.

Meanwhile, when TA Orji sacked non abia civil servants, why didn't these belly activists sue him?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by drss(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
kannymoore:

But you saw no reason to complain when they can drag a Brigadier General to head NDLEA;

Or some dude in MOBIL to head NNPC @ the expense of career Civil Servants ..ba??!

Bruh...

You ain't serious.

Chairman there's no difference between mobil and nnpc since both are dealing in oil and gas. But there's a big difference between the army and customs. Am not sure but i think Ndlea is not a professional body like customs.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by ExInferis(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
patrick89:
we are now yellow baboons because we are challenging irregularities? do you think everyone was born slave? or beyond Questioning? take all your police, army and leave our oil, then we will leave nigeria for you....

But you didnt challenge the ones of 2009 to 2015, simply because GEJ allowed your criminal enterprise to thrive, abi?

Whenever we criticise GEJ you people shouted us down. When we complained about the slow pace of governance you people said "Rome wasnt built in a day" and we should be patient after 6 years of stasis, but yet you want Buhari to build rome in 100 days.

Yes, you're yellow baboons. You're all colors of baboons. As long as you're content heaping insult on PMB just 3 months into office, insulting him for every single move just to undo the mess of PDP, for no reason other than he's a northern muslim, then yes im equally justified in condemning the whole tribe of igboe monkeys.

You people claim you're biafrans, not nigerians. And yet you're constantly making noise about happenings in nigeria.

You're monkeys, and you're hypocritical criminals. If you dont like this country, you're welcome to try and create yours....again.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by olalat(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dnt mind those people. Before he appointed kanichukwu, they were shouting igbo marginalization, nw they change their wailing to south east marginalization. They were everywhere during GEj tenure, nobody make noise. Confuse people refuse to allow us rest nw.
mathskill:
He should please drag Buhari to court for appointing kachukwu, an igbo who is from a non South Eastern state the GMD of NNPC
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by goshen26: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
lifezone247:
Picture of him dragging buhari or ........ tongue
[/b]idontbilivit[b]
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by Ojiofor: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
obailala:
The point is that, these guys are just bitter and are just out to draw blood irrespective of whose ox is gored. So far the people opposed to these appointments have proven beyond reasonable doubt that the don't care about the competence of the said individual. All they are bent on doing is just to oppose, oppose and oppose even if the result of the policies they oppose favours them or not. These are just the typical traits of bitter souls.
My friend stop wailing LOL.We are doing our job as opposition or was it not how APC was opposing everything just few months ago including sabotaging government policies in every sector,we have not forgotten the role apc pkayed in chibok girls saga.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by Ikiriye(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
obailala:
The point is that, these guys are just bitter and are just out to draw blood irrespective of whose ox is gored. So far the people opposed to these appointments have proven beyond reasonable doubt that the don't care about the competence of the said individual. All they are bent on doing is just to oppose, oppose and oppose even if the result of the policies they oppose favours them or not. These are just the typical traits of bitter souls.
Must you do the right thing by doing wrong fool clouded with foolishness
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by Ikiriye(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

Your post shows the kind of training your parents gave to you. I won't retaliate your bad manners.

Have a nice day.
Why would you post back when you obviously have nothing to say.bigot.it is people like you that talk without reasoning.I asked a question why not answer it for others to see who is trained or not.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by amaka42(f): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wao
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by patrick89(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

Thanks for being civil. However, it is the duty of the Courts to declare an action such as this illegal.
Meanwhile, there is a thin but strong line of primordial sentiments running through the three claimants in the instances I mentioned.

Read the highlighted part of my initial post and you would discover what spurred this man to institute such action.

Meanwhile, when TA Orji sacked non abia civil servants, why didn't these belly activists sue him?
you're saying the same thing! that T.A orji did something doesn't mean every other person should do same! and remember, T.A orji was condemned by everyone, and we still condemn him till this day, he is not the worst governor in nigeria but we gave him the worst governor! no single igbo man has condoned t.A orji for once!
what buhari did is condemnable we should all act accordingly, and not trying to make it igbo thing! if buhari something good igbos will commend him, but now he is not.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't blame the useless paedophile who's thinking from his anus, if not the betrayals from South West who is Buhari? grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by patrick89(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

But you didnt challenge the ones of 2009 to 2015, simply because GEJ allowed your criminal enterprise to thrive, abi?

Whenever we criticise GEJ you people shouted us down. When we complained about the slow pace of governance you people said "Rome wasnt built in a day" and we should be patient after 6 years of stasis, but yet you want Buhari to build rome in 100 days.

Yes, you're yellow baboons. You're all colors of baboons. As long as you're content heaping insult on PMB just 3 months into office, insulting him for every single move just to undo the mess of PDP, for no reason other than he's a northern muslim, then yes im equally justified in condemning the whole tribe of igboe monkeys.

You people claim you're biafrans, not nigerians. And yet you're constantly making noise about happenings in nigeria.

You're monkeys, and you're hypocritical criminals. If you dont like this country, you're welcome to try and create yours....again.
lol give us exampleof those criminal we igbo committed during Gej, yaraduaa was there igbos never complained, why buhari? is anything wrong for someone complaining? besides north never supported Gej during his tenure!

we proclaim biafra so that we should be allowed to have our country because what we contribute in this country isn't appreciated, just like you highlighted! remove your police and military men in our land, your forces make highest money in SE ask any police man where he would like to be posted to.. he or she will tell you SE.

you call us monkey! why should a whole human like you live with a monkey? are you normal? get a life...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by sammyj: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Because I can multitasking. Bro stop worrying or get a job either or leave with the annoying image of the wailers angry grin
neocortex:

Do you have a job ?
I doubt if anyone with a job can be online 24/7 posting useless and stale photos
on all FP topic.
Get a life!
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by obailala(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ojiofor:
My friend stop wailing LOL.We are doing our job as opposition or was it not how APC was opposing everything just few months ago including sabotaging government policies in every sector,we have not forgotten the role apc pkayed in chibok girls saga.
Oya carry go... enjoy yourself... but remember you have 4 full years (possibly 8.) to be doing this so you will be needing a lot of energy.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by ExInferis(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
patrick89:

lol give us exampleof those criminal we igbo committed during Gej, yaraduaa was there igbos never complained, why buhari? is anything wrong for someone complaining? besides north never supported Gej during his tenure!

we proclaim biafra so that we should be allowed to have our country because what we contribute in this country isn't appreciated, just like you highlighted! remove your police and military men in our land, your forces make highest money in SE ask any police man where he would like to be posted to.. he or she will tell you SE.

you call us monkey! why should a whole human like you live with a monkey? are you normal? get a life...

Why should we have supported GEJ when, besides playing politics with Boko Haram, there was universal consensus GEJ was taking the country to the dogs?

Also, stop begging that you should be allowed your country when your secessionist tone all this while is aggressive. You threaten war and damnation every few months, insulting westerners and northerners equally due to some imagined marginalization.

How are you even marginalized? Did any igboe win the votes to aso rock and got the elections annulled? Are igboes denied admission? Are igboes denied services? Did any igboe aspire to greatness and faced deliberate obstacles?

You people architected your retardation in 1967, when your bigots killed northern leaders and ignited a pogrom. Then you decided to violently secede and got your nose bloodied. You wanted to kill our leaders and go scot free?

If anything, nigeria has been very accommodating to the igboes. You spread your tents every damn where you please and hawk your fake products, slowly poisoning us in the process. And yet you make the loudest noise.

You added nothing to nigeria. Indeed you're doing tje country an injury. Importation of everything big and small is bad for our industries, crime is ecen worse.

Look, hate buhari all you want. We understand what your bigotry is predicated upon. But never make the following mistakes:

1. Thinking you can get anything on a platter of gold
2. Thinking Neo-Biafra will not lead to your utter doom.

Nigeria owes you nothing. You started the civil war, and you were responsible for losing it. So live with the consequences, or choose to be better citizens rather than whiny, angry, lazy, noisy, bigoted criminals.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by neocortex: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
Because I can multitasking. Bro stop worrying or get a job either or leave with the annoying image of the wailers angry grin

Typical Buharist,
like president like supporter grin
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by flokii: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Igbo... grin
it's like you people have a soft spot for PMB
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by sammyj: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
....... angry grin grin grin
neocortex:

Typical Buharist,
like presidnet like supporter grin
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by patrick89(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

Why should we have supported GEJ when, besides playing politics with Boko Haram, there was universal consensus GEJ was taking the country to the dogs?

Also, stop begging that you should be allowed your country when your secessionist tone all this while is aggressive. You threaten war and damnation every few months, insulting westerners and northerners equally due to some imagined marginalization.

How are you even marginalized? Did any igboe win the votes to aso rock and got the elections annulled? Are igboes denied admission? Are igboes denied services? Did any igboe aspire to greatness and faced deliberate obstacles?

You people architected your retardation in 1967, when your bigots killed northern leaders and ignited a pogrom. Then you decided to violently secede and got your nose bloodied. You wanted to kill our leaders and go scot free?

If anything, nigeria has been very accommodating to the igboes. You spread your tents every damn where you please and hawk your fake products, slowly poisoning us in the process. And yet you make the loudest noise.

You added nothing to nigeria. Indeed you're doing tje country an injury. Importation of everything big and small is bad for our industries, crime is ecen worse.

Look, hate buhari all you want. We understand what your bigotry is predicated upon. But never make the following mistakes:

1. Thinking you can get anything on a platter of gold
2. Thinking Neo-Biafra will not lead to your utter doom.

Nigeria owes you nothing. You started the civil war, and you were responsible for losing it. So live with the consequences, or choose to be better citizens rather than whiny, angry, lazy, noisy, bigoted criminals.
you are just rambling! I wish you know what is store for you, you won't rant freely, let me just let you.. as far as I live biafra will come then you will get to taste our own aggression!
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by Ojiofor: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
obailala:
Oya carry go... enjoy yourself... but remember you have 4 full years (possibly 8.) to be doing this so you will be needing a lot of energy.
Thank you jare for your kind words and encouragement in fact,opposition sweet pass government in power grin.we go dey oppose anything opposable so don't take it personal my good friend.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by ExInferis(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
patrick89:

you are just rambling! I wish you know what is store for you, you won't rant freely, let me just let you.. as far as I live biafra will come then you will get to taste our own aggression!

Lol, lookit you feeling all soldierly.

Im more scared of the thunderstorm raging outside now than your high decibel saber rattling. When more than half of your people are scattered all over the country especially the north hitting it big and sending some stipends back home to prop up the local economy, i very much doubt your little insurrection wont spurt and fizzle out in 2 days.

In any case, i welcome you to set it off. We're tired of endless biafra biafra for over 40 years.

Even Ojukwu died waiting for it, so you better hurry.

You know, my step granma is igbo. She was a spoils of war when my soldier granpa went over to the east to knock out a few of you. Luckily we de-programmed her and she accepted islam. Now she's happier for it.

I envy my granpa. So pls start your little uprising so i can come down east and make off with Tonto Dikeh, lord knows that woman needs some saving.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by patrick89(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

Lol, lookit you feeling all soldierly.

Im more scared of the thunderstorm raging outside now than your high decibel saber rattling. When more than half of your people are scattered all over the country especially the north hitting it big and sending some stipends back home to prop up the local economy, i very much doubt your little insurrection wont spurt and fizzle out in 2 days.

In any case, i welcome you to set it off. We're tired of endless biafra biafra for over 40 years.

Even Ojukwu died waiting for it, so you better hurry.

You know, my step granma is igbo. She was a spoils of war when my soldier granpa went over to the east to knock out a few of you. Luckily we de-programmed her and she accepted islam. Now she's happier for it.

I envy my granpa. So pls start your little uprising so i can come down east and make off with Tonto Dikeh, lord knows that woman needs some saving.
now I know that have been exchanging words with a sissy.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by ExInferis(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
patrick89:

Wha..?!

Im literally begging you to start your war and you think im
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by ExInferis(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
patrick89:

Wha..?!

Im literally begging you to start your war and you think im a sissy?

Fulanis are fearless warriors. We proved it in the 1960s. That's why we're the only ones who can successfully carry out a coup.

GEJ thought our magnanimity in giving the south a brief taste of power automatically meant the north was out of the power game. With all the resources and might at his hand, we hauled him out.

So yes, call me a sissy. But sissies have been giving you nightmares so bad you're begging us to let you have biafra.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by kannymoore(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
drss:

Chairman there's no difference between mobil and nnpc since both are dealing in oil and gas. But there's a big difference between the army and customs. Am not sure but i think Ndlea is not a professional body like customs.

The customs and Army....are they not both paramilitary outfits?

Again bro... you have no case.

Meanwhile, what again is so special about the customs that makes it sooo "professional" that an army guy cant comprehend?

Mehnn....this topic is not supposed to be an issue!

It's like saying a university professor or lecturer can't decide to act as a principal of a private secondary school.

It's not impossible bruh.. and not rocket science either.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by docsholz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cheap publicity stunt
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by Forwetinnah: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Naaah...those rogues he's appointed so far are the best in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE undecided . Where are his praise singers??
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by obailala(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ojiofor:
Thank you jare for your kind words and encouragement in fact,opposition sweet pass government in power grin.we go dey oppose anything opposable so don't take it personal my good friend.
Lol... opposition is sweet and interesting to you because deep inside, you are convinced that minus the 'apparent' hausarisation of the positions, you know the country is in better hands and will not be sold or pocketted by a few rogues. You obviously are opposing just for the fun of it. Whereas on the other hand, I personally didnt find opposition funny/sweet as at this time last year becasue it was a matter of survival of the country and the country needed to be delivered from the imminent bankruptcy.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
That is one thing about the Yoruba.One reason people may want to call them cowards.
ARE THERE NO LAWYERS IN YORUBA LAND?. A Yoruba man was due to be appointed as CG of customs but was unjustly denied yet it has taken an Igbo man to open a suit challenging the irresponsible act of the government.
Yorubas please wake up I beg you people. It's good God fights for you but you can't expect to fold your arms in everything.
Now a south Easterner has opened the way, let a Southwesterner take up the challenge as well so the government of the day will begin to feel the heat of justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI / Pay Omo-agege His Entitlements Or Appear In Court, Judge Warns Saraki / Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.