Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Let's Rate Buhari's 100days In Office. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Rate Buhari's 100days In Office. (319 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Rate Buhari's 100days In Office. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rating buhari's 100days in office, how many percent will you give?
Re: Let's Rate Buhari's 100days In Office. by 5starmilitant: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
G
Re: Let's Rate Buhari's 100days In Office. by ayokunlei(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Y
Re: Let's Rate Buhari's 100days In Office. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
101%
Re: Let's Rate Buhari's 100days In Office. by lordtosan(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Since I'm in a good mood, I'll rate Buhari's 100days in office 2% on a scale of 100%.

It is high time the illiterate, body-language president resigned as it is clear he lacks any clue on how to steer the affairs of Nigeria. How can a president think giving free meal to children will alleviate rampant poverty and will create employment? I mean who thinks that way? So, by feeding the child of a jobless poor-man will make the man rich? Was that how china, india, US etc attained their great heights? What happens to industrialisation? What about diversifying the economy and shifting reliance on oil? Buhari clearly doesn't have a blue-print to do these. All we hear is 'i will do', 'i will soon', 'i will fulfill the change i promise', 'i will secure the future of the youth' etc. And I ask how does he plan to do them? And the answer i always get is 'Body language'. Shey na Body language them dey take attract foreign investors, secure the future of the youth etc?

(1) (Reply)

Senate Canvasses Global Support For Nigeria’s Economy / Sequence To The Assets Declaration By Pmb. / Why Osun People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.