Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp (1627 Views)

Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / CNPP Slams Abdulsalami, Sultan, Kukah, Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-corrup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by goldman777: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
After pdp,s 16years of waste and apc,s snail and tribalistic approach its tyme to start afresh with our party (cnpp)concerned nigerians people party a party where all nigerians are equal and the youth,s 90% of the population are well represented

1 Like

Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
approved
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by Vlady(f): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
k
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
unless it's gonna be an e-party, cuz that's the only place i see the party existing...

1 Like

Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by goldman777: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dharniel:
unless it's gonna be an e-party, cuz that's the only place i see the party existing...

Never under estimate the power of the media and the voice of the people
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by 1miccza: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Approved and it should be a party of youths alone with a stipulated age range
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
goldman777:

Never under estimate the power of the media and the voice of the people
i am not, that's even what i considered before making such assertion...
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by mhiztess(f): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
n whats making u think that ur party wont follow their lead or behave worse than them

1 Like

Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by goldman777: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
mhiztess:
n whats making u think that ur party wont follow their lead or behave worse than them

Its going to be a party of youthful minds with fresh idea,s that have learned from the mistakes of the past leaders.that will represent equality of all nigerians regardless of tribe
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by goldman777: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
We cant just giveup on our country yet we the youths must make it the country of our dreams as the future leaders and not repeat the mistakes of our past leaders
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by goodmorning40: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Okay, will I be the president
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by goldman777: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
goodmorning40:
Okay, will I be the president

You are welcome
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by TheFreeOne: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ensure your campaign promises are realistic lest it will be DOA.
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by TheFreeOne: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by richeso: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Abeg , I qualify ?
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by goldman777: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
richeso:
Abeg , I qualify ?

Very welcome
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by goldman777: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lets build the nigeria we want by ourselves and stop waiting for messiah,s
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by goldman777: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good evening great nigerians
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by nwadiuko1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kk wia ourHQ go dy nagrin

1 Like

Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by mikolo80: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
1miccza:
Approved and it should be a party of youths alone with a stipulated age range
this right here is why you youth are still leaders of tomorrow. you don't read
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by mikolo80: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
TheFreeOne:
you think anybody Will vote for realistic promises, so cute
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by mikolo80: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
goldman777:

Its going to be a party of youthful minds with fresh idea,s that have learned from the mistakes of the past leaders.that will represent equality of all nigerians regardless of tribe
lots of youth in apc and pdp. nothing fresh about their ideas
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by mikolo80: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
goldman777:
We cant just giveup on our country yet we the youths must make it the country of our dreams as the future leaders and not repeat the mistakes of our past leaders
then join pdp or apc and stop sitting on the fence
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by 1miccza: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
mikolo80:
this right here is why you youth are still leaders of tomorrow. you don't read

And you that has read did you actually read my comment and the Op's post before displaying your crass ignorance??
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by TheFreeOne: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
mikolo80:
you think anybody Will vote for realistic promises, so cute

So you want the youths to start their political careers with lies. The same tool used by elders to ruin the country.
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by mikolo80: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2015
TheFreeOne:

So you want the youths to start their political careers with lies. The same tool used by elders to ruin the country.
you can tell truth in pdp or apc
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by mikolo80: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2015
1miccza:

And you that has read did you actually read my comment and the Op's post before displaying your crass ignorance??
you think I am like you that replies without thinking, without reading, without understanding. you think you can solve the problem with annoyance. so naive smallie, so naive. do don't worry,you'll learn, if you ever get offline where boy fool can hurl insults and give unsolicited suggestions that no one will regard, and into the battlefield where the real patriots show what they're made off
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by 1miccza: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2015
mikolo80:
you think I am like you that replies without thinking, without reading, without understanding. you think you can solve the problem with annoyance. so naive smallie, so naive. do don't worry,you'll learn, if you ever get offline where boy fool can hurl insults and give unsolicited suggestions that no one will regard, and into the battlefield where the real patriots show what they're made off

You know after going through your rantings i can easily conclude that you are just nothing but an attention seeker . What exactly did you read in my post that made it look different from what the Op posted . Now Methuselah if you dare mention me again you nor go wake up from that sleep wey u dey sleep idiot!!!!!
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by mikolo80: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2015
1miccza:

You know after going through your rantings i can easily conclude that you are just nothing but an attention seeker . What exactly did you read in my post that made it look different from what the Op posted . Now Methuselah if you dare mention me again you nor go wake up from that sleep wey u dey sleep idiot!!!!!
I'm very sure you'll die bfor me and I won't even care cos you'll be nothing but a statistic.if you like learn, if you like go follow people wen no go forgive you knack head and find out the harder way.
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by 1miccza: 2:48am On Sep 04, 2015
mikolo80:
I'm very sure you'll die bfor me and I won't even care cos you'll be nothing but a statistic.if you like learn, if you like go follow people wen no go forgive you knack head and find out the harder way.

Brain no dey your head!!!!!
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by mikolo80: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2015
1miccza:

Brain no dey your head!!!!!
na WA o. mothers are really failing to teach home training to their offspring. this wan sef na pikin
sorry en
you fit go finishing school
maybe they can help give you small class afford you grow up fully
Re: Lets Form A New Party Called(concerned Nigerian People Party) Cnpp by otukpo(f): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2015
With all these hate you people exhibit on nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. / Rivers Election Tribunal Breaking News... 29/09/2015 / Who Says Buhari Is Not Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.