Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times (42553 Views)

Why Uche Ogar Was Issued Certificate Of Return – INEC / The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by naijaking1: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
asumo12:
“That is what the government uses if it wants to settle you. If you are settled once, you are made,”

grin

It is called corruption when you use your official power to settle personal issues. I said this, because Buhari is purportedly fighting corruption. He is in fact one of the most corrupt people in Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by StOla: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
asumo12:
“That is what the government uses if it wants to settle you. If you are settled once, you are made,”

grin

What a shame for thieves.

Settled once and you're made.

Our prison must be populated with worthy occupants soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by StOla: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijaking1:

It is called corruption when you use your official power to settle personal issues. I said this, because Buhari is purportedly fighting corruption. He is in fact one of the most corrupt people in Nigeria.

Ignoramus!

Did you read the report at all to know that the settlement government is the one we sacked and the recipient of settlement is the one the Buhari regime just sacked?

3 Likes

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by atlwireles: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
When will these almajiris stop their preposterous stories?

4 Likes

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by bigerboy200: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chaaaai. GEJ destroyed dis country..

2 Likes

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by charlesucheh(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
staymore:
No investigations whatsoever was done, the whole thing was arranged from the Presidency to nail this woman that is fearlessly dedicated to her service.

We are watching.
Which stupid service Dedicated to Jonathan you mean

1 Like

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by amusadele: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
The same old rubbish stories.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Olukat(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Even the devil is scared of APC
Dare to speak the truth and you're in for trouble.
I wonder why these guys don't resign honourably angry
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by hugoboss70(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
phransix147:
Like I care... Was she feeding me before?

On point

1 Like

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
This woman once arrested Lai Muhammed for "roaming" in Osun State because he is not from there. So funny.

2 Likes

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by repogirl(f): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
...and their smear campaign continues instead of them doind the rightful legal thing, they keep spreading lies and allegations.

if you believe this fake, funny story, you'd believe anything.

We know the true reason begind her sack.....
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by naijaking1: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This woman once arrested Lai Muhammed for "roaming" in Osun State because he is not from there. So funny.
vengeance, vengeance, all the way.
That the only language Buhari understands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by neocortex: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
bigerboy200:
Chaaaai. GEJ destroyed dis country my life..

Always speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by asumo12: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
one of the most corrpt in Nigeria u say?

shocked

naijaking1:

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by room089: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
With the way things are going, another guy APC's hammer would fall upon will be Mbu: the River state former police commissioner.

3 Likes

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by asumo12: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
StOla:

What a shame for thieves.

Settled once and you're made.

Our prison must be populated with worthy occupants soonest.

iPray so bro!

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by bulletproofmonk(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just N15 million naira...Premium Times, try harder
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijaking1:

Believe it bro. Fellow Katsina indigens who know Buhari personally knows him as a pathologically vengeful man. See how the former customs just resigned before Buhari could fire him.
Unfortunately that vengeful position is not supported by modern democracy principles.

bro that is true.
So far, the former custom boss is the wisest person by that singular act.

If buhari start counting people who served Jonathan that he fired, the man's name will never be among.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by pasol4real(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari keep showing urself , thank God u can never be a life president . one day u will step down .
I just pray God give u long life to reap wot u hav sown
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by obailala(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
TheFreeOne:
If its truly a proven case of corruption then good riddance.

But can we rule out vindictiveness on the part of APC politicians from all that transpired before 2015 elections
I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me Ms Ogar was going to be offloaded. Sometimes i wonder why these people dont just resign honorably.

If she had remained professional in her duties without medling into petty politics, I'm sure she wouldn't have been swept off by the change in political power, but here we are, this is an inevitability.

3 Likes

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by texazzpete(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
pasol4real:
Buhari keep showing urself , thank God u can never be a life president . one day u will step down .
I just pray God give u long life to reap wot u hav sown

I pray God gives you traitors a Lng life so you can burn in shame at your zeal to keep this country backward.

4 Likes

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by otr1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cheap Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by texazzpete(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sacking Ogar was a no brainer.

Let her serve as an example to those who discard professionalism.

1 Like

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by otr1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
LMAO
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by funkybully(f): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Who asked them?

Clear conscience fears no side talk .

APC media attack dogs saharareporters and premiumtimes are now used to calm nerves after stirring waters.

Just tell us Bubu want to take her pound of flesh from the lady.

Well, SSS present director is doing same thing they accuse orga of, I hope next govt deals with Daura in a greater measure

2 Likes

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yeye woman,her mate dey carry cocaine,lift fuel and do other better deal,na kerosine wey mama shebuzor and shenyere dey take bottle sell for my area she go put head dey do,what is 15 million?omo oju o rola ri,mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Splashme: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nonsense propaganda by a media outfit only good enough for a Mushin pit toilet

The dullard will one day leave that sit

1 Like

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
room089:
With the way things are going, another guy APC's hammer would fall upon will be Mbu: the River state former police commissioner.
mbu is going to prison,what is delaying him is that I never complete him prison room,its still under construction,na me win the contract,as soon as I finish dem go send am there,him prison uniform don ready since 1845

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.