Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times (42563 Views)

Why Uche Ogar Was Issued Certificate Of Return – INEC / The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
dustydee:

Are kerosene and diesel not fuel? undecided
Wow.
I thought they are Petrol.

Blame it on those filling Station that do write "Yes Fuel", "Yes Kero" "Yes Diesel". Unless you are wrong
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by ransomed: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
staymore:
No investigations whatsoever was done, the whole thing was arranged from the Presidency to nail this woman that is fearlessly dedicated to her service.

We are watching.
::-- Let her go to court. Remember, whoever goes to equity must go with clean hands.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by philips70(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
drss:

Look at this one The present head of dss who is he? Was he not a member of APC campaign team? Enjoy ya change.
Buari is a total dullaarrdd!!!!!!

My 8yr old son is a million times more intelligent than you. You are a shame to your parents, siblings, friends and community.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
room089:

A really tough one!
Abeg, any personal beef with this guy?
no o,na only cornbeef I get with am
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by drss(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
philips70:

My 8yr old son is a million times more intelligent than you. You are a shame to your parents, siblings, friends and community.
Hahahahahaha. Fyi am a big blessing to my community. Don't worry one day i will get you a Kenyan visa to visit their game reserve. grin You need to cool off this buari syndrome affecting ya brain. grin grin grin
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Armaggedon: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This woman once arrested Lai Muhammed for "roaming" in Osun State because he is not from there. So funny.
dss spokesperson arrested lie muhammed?
Are u sure u re ok?
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Otunbatrafford: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Let her go to Utuoke, at least Jonathan and mama piss need a cook. Stupid woman.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by emperorchedda(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
omolami:
Big lie and a cover up by new Sss boss .Ogar was retired because she supported GEJ .Its all vendetta. what Buhari knows how to do best. Buhari even cancelled her promotion before now. How wicked . Kerosene issue is cover up because most government officials also do one business or the other to supplement the meagre salary from govt
please why will she support GEJ? Her duty is to be neutral and provide security what is her business with politics?? Don't you think that is unprofessionalism?
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by mikolo80: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijaking1:

Believe it bro. Fellow Katsina indigens who know Buhari personally knows him as a pathologically vengeful man. See how the former customs just resigned before Buhari could fire him.
Unfortunately that vengeful position is not supported by modern democracy principles.
what does democracy have to do with his executive powers to enforce laws. somebody is a thief you're talking about vengeance
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Chigold101(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dharniel:
had she known, she would have given her optimum performance unrepentantly...

So how how many trucks was given to Ekpo Nta of ICPC? Liars in the high places
http://eyewitness101.com/2015/09/02/icpc-will-monitor-prosecute-nigerians-on-facebook-twitter-for-malicious-content-ekpo-nta/
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Essential(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
The wicked will never go unpunish. You reap what u sow.
Ogar buy garri.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is why government workers should STAY away from politics... whether this is revenge or NOT, the fact is she should have remained neutral and followed the ethics of her profession/organization.

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Caliph69:
Whatever floats their boat. At least she no go smell suffering for life again.
Whenever I read words like alleged, reliable source, etc without naming names or tangible proofs, it's still junk journalism.

"At least she no go smell suffering for her life again"...
hmmmmm, na chalk dey som pple skull o.
So u mean she f*up not 2 smell suffering again in her life? #thankGod4SavingNigerians from d jaws of hawks. #OperationClean9jah!
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by GOFRONT(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Toh!!!!!!!!! Change is here
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
TheFreeOne:
If its truly a proven case of corruption then good riddance.

But can we rule out vindictiveness on the part of APC politicians from all that transpired before 2015 elections

Did I hear u say "vindictiveness"?
But is it 2 much a reward 4 som1 who once labelled a People's Party & its key leaders terrorists? Isn't NIGERIA better off @ d moment? Where was NIGERIA headed during d unfortunate reign of the #cluelessOne?
@ least nobody fit talk now say som pple dey carry 9jah money drink ogogoro.
#NIGERIAmustSURVIVE!
...wailerskeepwailing
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by youngmonie: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
teeowl:
This is why government workers should STAY away from politics... whether this is revenge or NOT, the fact is she should have remained neutral and followed the ethics of her profession/organization.

You are the only person that has made sense on this thread. All other people have just been shouting vengance this vengance that. This woman is a government worker and not a PDP worker. She should have been neutral when carrying out her responsibilities. The way she went after APC during the election period just spoke for it self that she was being used to witch hunt them and you think they will still leave her there?. def not possible . If it was the other way round PDP would get rid of her. She laid her bed so she gats lie untop am. 15m she dy chilling na
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bloody lies!!!!while reading aloud as I finished my sister of 2years woke from her sleep and shouted ,'NAH LIE!!'

Till now I'm still ROFL!cheesycheesygrincheesycheesy
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by butanep(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
I hardly believe any news from Premium Times.

They re bunch of lies...

Buhari will complete 100days soon and I am yet to see any meaning work going on...

He should keep fighting and sacking... I will see how long the shit will continue.

Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by experimentist: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Splashme:
Nonsense propaganda by a media outfit only good enough for a Mushin pit toilet

The dullard will one day leave that sit
yeah, but before then, keep wailing till 2023.. Goodluck sir grin
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Billygee2u: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2015
tolexy007:
shocked there is no other reason than witch hunting tins.....
witches will also hunt buhari to the grave soon,
buhari a wicked unrepentant bloody coupist
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Billygee2u: 6:12am On Sep 04, 2015
tolexy007:
buhari a wicked unrepentant bloody coupist.
the reasons he give key positions to his kins men is manifesting daily
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Billygee2u: 6:13am On Sep 04, 2015
tolexy007:
buhari a wicked unrepentant bloody coupist.
the reasons he gave key positions to his kins men is manifesting daily..wicked President Buhari
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by unclejb2(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2015
This is trash and clear giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Lawal Daura will do exceedingly greater than whatever Orga is being accused of.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by staymore: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2015
charlesucheh:
Which stupid service Dedicated to Jonathan you mean

Have you forgotten how DSS discovered cloned PVC's in APC office Lagos? Was it GEJ that asked her to go there?
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by staymore: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2015
omojoshy:
Keep watching, you still have 3 years and 8 months to do so from now till May 2019.

Happy Viewing!!!

The world world is watching Baba go slow not me alone.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by staymore: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2015
IDERAWOLE:

@Staymore, many of you guys on Nairaland- would millions if you choose to go into stand-up comedy like Alibaba, AY, Basketmouth & co.
You guys are simply comedians about your views on politics. Ride on; your children will pray for you for Messing up Nigeria with Jona & his co-travellers.
You are the comedian here, listen to you self. While my children are praying for me yours are already angry with you for casting vote for this religious bigot who has appointment 95% of his cabinet from the north.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by staymore: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
gidjah:
dedicated to service you just said,?pls wake up from this dream land of ignorance brother,this people keep mortgaging the future of our children on the altar of corruption and bad leadership style.My big boss works in that department hand already told some of us what she was in to since last year.this bribes will never allow a Gentle individual to perform and stay clean .If she had just stayed off that bribe stuff and let go prosecutions ,that would have been her saving grace ,but becoming madam marketer over night !!and bringing so much hardship upon citizens with this same Kero !that is un acceptable o .Though she ain't the only bad egg in that sector,virtually all the police officers drafted to that agency,gat soiled hands big time

What are you saying?
What was her business with kero?
What was she marketing that made her madam marketer over night?

I think you don't even know who we are talking about here here.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by staymore: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2015
ransomed:
::-- Let her go to court. Remember, whoever goes to equity must go with clean hands.

Yes, she definitely will. If she is found guilty by a competent court then she goes in for it. Otherwise, am against any form of intimidation because she discovered some dubious acts of some set of people sometime ago and publicly say it.
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by Charly68: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2015
She has settled herself before leaving the service..at least what she made in the deals is good for her I doubt if her retirement benefits could make her richer...greedy indico
Re: Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times by jeff1607(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
I know it's non of my business,but is it Mrs or Ms?#nuff said

Buhari: N5000 Payment To Unemployed Youth Is Not My Priority / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki / Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask