Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! (3956 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by Tholudee(f): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
freshRaymond:
My gf once shared her own expirience wif me, she told me she saw hers at d age of 14 and it happned daht she came 2 school wit ha elder bro whoz 16yrs and suddenly she started feelin tired and pain in her stomach,so she decided 2 lie down and sleep. tongue
Before she knew it,her elder bro was there and woke her up screaming @ her, "who touched you!!" "did anybody touch you?!!". "Why is blood all over ur schl uniform" lolzz
Each tym I rememba daht or she tells me shez seein her period, I usually scream @ her "who touched you"!!! ?? cool grin
so funny grin
Brother's love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Here to read comments that touch if u girl knew how i reacted the first day i say that fluid come out of my d.ick ehn
Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by misspicy(f): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ok,lemme share mine...its a bit dramatic tho,am cry
am one of those blessed with serious.menstrual.pain and it was inherited.

So it happened january 1st,new year day I was 14 at dat tym,it was at church,i.felt an heaviness in my lower abdomen n spasm of pain in my stomach,back and legs,it started so slightly,nxt tyn I couldnt hold mysef I left church and went home which was just two blocks frm church,i bent over while walking home and immediately I entered our compound I lied on d floor and started rolling and screaming,my grandma was home at dat tym,she helped me up n asked wat d problem was,i.told her about the pain,she said let her see my pant,i undressed n showed her,low n behold,it was filled wif blood,she just soaked it n gave me hot water to drink,i lied down n was rolling again she was petting me to be patient for my mum to come back frm church so I can take medication......dah was how I was rolling in d floor till everybody came back n dey made jest of me,my elder bro said,you are now a woman since den he must not see me with boy o...lol,i took some drugs,slept off n I woke up better

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
funny and childish.....dou i was told about it, i never knew it was direct from v, so the first day i saw a stain on my cloth, i went to the bathroom to check and want to be sure where it came from, when i discovered it was from v, i shouted from the bathroom thinking it wasnt what i was told, i was screeming am about to die until my mum calmed me and said its normal for a woman, that day i ws given the whole advice in the world. i will never forget that day and the day i did that thing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by queenbetsy(f): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
it didn't caught me unawares...I've been educated severally on it...
the day I saw it,I just went to my sister's room,stole a pad and packaged myself...I later told my mum sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by Emodeee: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Midehi:
funny and childish.....dou i was told about it, i never knew it was direct from v, so the first day i saw a stain on my cloth, i went to the bathroom to check and want to be sure where it came from, when i discovered it was from v, i shouted from the bathroom thinking it wasnt what i was told, i was screeming am about to die until my mum calmed me and said its normal for a woman, that day i ws given the whole advice in the world. i will never forget that day and the day i did that thing grin

Hmmmmm!
Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by lovely17(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
jeez Here Wondering why This Hasn't Made front Page Yet
Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by Tholudee(f): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by SweetyZinta(f): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have heard about it while growin up. But i was so ashamed of it. Cos i have 2go and learn how to purify myself afterwords Islamically. Since then i became my own VIGILANTÈ

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! by yazga: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Wish Your Spouse Profession Will Be / To The Special One. Pictures. / I Asked Google For Lalasticlala Check The search Result Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.