Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics (975 Views)

El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna State In Style For Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by chimere66: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari few minutes ago arrived Kaduna state.He was received by Governor Nasir El Rufai,the Deputy Governor of Kaduna State Architect Bala Bantex, members of State Executive Council and other Government officials.

Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by santakris(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nice one
Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by holytribe(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kk
Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by Redoil: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hippocratic of the highest order. is it not the lane Buhari says is going to sell. check my signature
Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by Kagarko(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

Yaa Allah energize our President to be equal to the task of handling Nigeria as she should be handed.

Change is no longer a slogan but a reality in Nigeria.
Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by mars123(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari; the man destined to change Nigeria grin ride on sir.
Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by FreeGlobe(f): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
king of the north
Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by freedom96: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
king of the north
yeah....what u gonna do now?Going to court I guess cheesy
Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by FreeGlobe(f): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
freedom96:
yeah....what u gonna do now?Going to court I guess cheesy
who cares about a northern king? not me
Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by BabaNath(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Stale
Re: Happening Now:Buhari Arrives Kaduna,El-Rufai,His Deputy,Others Welcome Him(pics by freedom96: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

who cares about a northern king? not me
cool!Stop talking abt him then.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appointments: Fighting Fire With Fire / A Conspiracy To Annihilate The Minority Christians In The North(graphic Pix) / Buhari To Show Ministers List This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.