Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans (17732 Views)

Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR / Oshiomhole Denies Blasting Aisha Buhari / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by CastedDude: 3:51am On Jun 25, 2017
ACP Abba Kyari, Nigeria's crime buster who led the arrest of billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudidumeme Onuamadike popularly known as Evans - has reacted to reports that he shaded Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw for criticizing him and his team for posing with the notorious criminal. He said that the actress is entitled to her opinion - noting that his squad was in order to celebrate the capture of Evans in that manner.

Below is what he shared on his Facebook page this morning.

Friends: Pls the story going Round in the Social Media that I Responded to the Negative Remarks made Against us by Actress Kate Henshaw is False. That Statement is not from me.

Number 1) Am too busy to Respond to this type of Trivial Issues though it's Unfortunate that When Somebody Goes Extra Length and Spent Several Years Chasing an Extremely Smart, Notorious and Deadly Criminal Terrorizing Innocent Citizens of this Country for over 20yrs and Suddenly Somebody feels Ridiculing Us is the best thing to do.

(2) The Group Picture we had With Our Biggest Catch Evans was meant to be in our Personal IRT Achievement Album not the Social Media and Upto this moment we don't know who Sent it to the Social Media,

3) We have Hard Copy Album That Carry all Pictures of our Outstanding Achievements like the Arrest of Godogodo, China, Nnamdi, Yemi Boss, Abdullahi, Victor, Vampire etc etc, These are the pictures/Album that we keep even after Retirement to Celebrate our Achievements and those pictures are for this Album not Social Media.

4) Am Happy to Snap the pictures with Evans our Biggest Catch like we did during Godogodo etc and it will remain in My Album for life and By GOD's Grace My Grandchildren will See same Pictures and give Kudos to their Grandpa.

5) Pls She is entitled to her Opinion, I Solicit that nobody Should Join Issues with her and I wish her the best. Many Many Thanks to All my Friends and Well-wishers.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/abba-kyari-denies-slamming-kate-henshaw-for-criticizing-him.html

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by CastedDude: 3:52am On Jun 25, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Jabioro: 4:13am On Jun 25, 2017
Good and achieved record responsed..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by whirlwind7(m): 5:19am On Jun 25, 2017
One of the reasons I'm no longer eager to catch up on "breaking news" or "recent developments" in naija: The parties concerned will often deny they made any such comments in the next 24 hours.

Not sure if this APC government gave birth to this worrisome trend, or that bloggers are just too eager with unconfirmed reports.

19 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Sire please live a low profile life

You are doing great

For the sake of your family

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by jimohibrahim(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Bloggers.... Where una dey get information.. Now he denies he never called her out.... Ha bloggers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Edopesin: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Fear Fear Police undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by merits(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Evans rule for now.
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Aspireahead(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2017
op go to church. Papa G.O.s jet will not fuel itself

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by GeneralOjukwu: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2017
The 1st point is silly. ..

" I am too busy to respond to...." Yet you are not too busy to respond to allegations you replied grin

I suspect some bigwigs are seriously trying to boost this guy's profile.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Evans is the new snake

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by zlantanfan: 6:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Una own must different she when USA catch Osama Bin Laden and Gaddafi dem do like this
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2017
sarrki:
Sire please live a low profile life

You are doing great

For the sake of your family
U are right tho. Their family is always their weakness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by swiz123(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Mehn... The policeman is just too elated to care.I love that

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by nandyz(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Evans is talk of the town now in Nigeria,,, He is now celebrate by people, he has fans everywhere in the world,,,,

check up the update from his father in NNEWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yMY-s_Uu7o
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Haa this cloudflare shii is driving me crazy

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by emynike2001(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Let ME come and be GOING...

To church
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by malakus(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017
I will comment later grin
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by GeneralOjukwu: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Jabioro:
Good and achieved record responsed..

In English, PLEASE?

Maybe you were sleepy...it was 4.13 a.m after all. ..

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by eDeity: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2017
This man is not even intelligent as many thought

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Adanne9110(f): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Waitooo,did I see name on that list,let it not be the that I know ooo cos I dont trust anybody, please remove that name cos is not a criminal that was arrested. Mbok
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Abeyjide: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2017
The police should do the needful,what all this Evans that evans this
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Bugatie(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Good one, I believe there are still loads of arrests to be made.

However, I plead with our law enforcement and media to do less publicity with this guy's trial! The public mustn't know everything. Take him in for proper investigation and do all that's to be done behind camera.

And to Seun and Nairalands mods, please enough of this kidnapper thing hitting Frontpage. It's doing us more damage every passing day.
The number of kidnaps in recent days is alarming and seems the idiots are encouraged and even emboldened by this whole Evans saga.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by misano(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2017
Bloggers self. Anyway, for those who think snapping pics with a criminal is unprofessional.

Pablo Escobar, the wealthiest drug kingpin the world has ever seen, attempted to flee from a hideout in his home base of Medellín, Colombia, by scrambling across a neighboring rooftop. He was gunned down by the police. That's his dead body right in front of some Colombian police officers.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by vedaxcool(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin so who come be the devious soul wey wan kill Kate? Make unah no dey enter persin like that oh it is against UN Convention on Social Media Genocide

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by ednut1(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Till they start killing these bloggers like dey do in mexico nd brazil dem no go get sense. I knew it was all lies
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by ednut1(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2017
zlantanfan:
Una own must different she when USA catch Osama Bin Laden and Gaddafi dem do like this
na usa catch Gaddafi undecided. Osama own how we take sure dem really catch am
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by misano(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2017
zlantanfan:

Pablo Escobar, the drug kingpin the world was gunned down by the police. That's his dead body right in front of some Colombian police officers.

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by thesicilian: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2017
It shall not be well with the blogger who sat down to cook up that story.
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2017
I think the point has been made that the pictures were supposed to be for their private archives. That is cool.

But making the pictures public and popping champagne / shooting aimlessly in that video, then uploading it is wrong and unprofessional.

And for those talking about Escobar and Colombia, note that that country was not and still may not be counted ad a first world country.

They shouldn't be our standard for what is good and professional.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again / PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara / CBN Probe: Emefiele’s Driver, 19 Apex Bank Officials Quizzed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.