Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... (16516 Views)

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Agrika: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Childishness at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

As if you don't know me again cheesy
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by teddybear007(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
what nonsense is this one saying

Indeed there is every sense in what he is saying
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Vivipop(f): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
"...She farts while i drive,whilst she cooks,during meals on the dining,whilst sleeping and the worst now is while we make love she farts SMELLY DEVILISH THINGS." ROTF...
Oga, i believe you should bear the devilish things, as someone rightly said, you will get a baby out of it. Take that as part of the sacrifices to make...
BTW i think it's wonderful and fun for one to have someone she feels free enough to do that in his presence
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Haywhymido(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
teddybear007:

Indeed there is every sense in what he is saying
what sense is in eating my wife's sh¡t when i cant eat mine. Dat is nonsense i reaffirm
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by otokx(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truly truly I say unto you - this thread rocks.

1 Like

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Macgreat(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
ordinary fart cheesy is driving you crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Ladywest: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
The man in question should be happy his wife darts. When I was pregnant with our first I hardly darts let alone go to the loo . In fact in a week I noticed that I had not visited the loo and it was a big concern to me the day I farted I was soooooo happy and not long I went to toilet it was like Christmas to me. My husband was just laughing at me at how happy I was cos I visited the toilet. Some women have this problem of indigestion when pregnant and it's not really funny so the man should be happy. Also pregnancy works differently for different people he should be patient, tolerant and supportive. To me it was not easy thank GOD for my husband he was there for me if he is not around he calls often to the extent he fixed a camera in the house to monitor me and the pregnancy from work or wherever he was he said he was just too scared and does not want anything to happen to me or the baby. Though some women are so lucky don't feel different from their normal self.

2 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Palmwinetapper: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
dapsin999:
Mr. . . U neva see anything. Wetin make me come talk, my gf of 4yrs farts like anything! Infact we compete sef & I'm leading now! Fun though. I trust she'll equalize as soon as she's pregnant.
pay her bride price FIRST before getting her pregnant! Bassssstarrd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Palmwinetapper: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think its sexy. A fart fetish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by dapsin999(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
pay her bride price FIRST before getting her pregnant! Bassssstarrd!
She's my wife now,we got married 020416. Check
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMGxOchhDa0 for our wedding video. Don't rush to insult people. Grow up bro!
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Palmwinetapper: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
dapsin999:

She's my wife now,we got married 020416. Check
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMGxOchhDa0 for our wedding video. Don't rush to insult people. Grow up bro!
so you cane here just to show me this nonsense
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Holywizard: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
hahahaha hahahahah hahahha hahahah am really laughing like a mad neighbour of mine. chai. OP u just made my day.
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
You hate ur wife just cos of this? Then what will u do if maybe she is seriously ill or something worse? U have not seen anything yet ur complaining. U dont deserve to be a husband.

1 Like

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by fart4mee: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
[b][/b]YOUR WIFE DEY MESS(FART) YOU NO THANK HER AND PRAISE GOD SAY YOU GET WETIN SOME MEN DEY FIND WITH MONEY FOR FREE.. cry cry
[i][/i] some men cannot stand the sound and smell of farts and farting by some else but they themselves do it all the time
some guyz want their lady to fart arround them every time because its a major sexual turn on for them but they never meet such partners
IF YOU TAKE YOUR WIFE TO THE DOCTOR FOR MEDICATION BECAUSE OF FARTS AND IT RESULTS TO ANOTHER MEDICAL PROBLEM THAT AFFECT HER OR THE BABY WHAT WILL YOU DO..
this is why all you too much educated people always give birth to slowpoke or children with one or two medical disfunction because you worry and complain over unreasonable issue as simple as fart...
AJEPAKO GO DELIVER BABY INSIDE ROOM NO WAHALA BUT AJEBO GO DEY SEEK OPERATION TO GIVE BIRTH..
let the woman release all the bad bad chemicals and gas that can hinder her safe delivery and stop seeking satanic advice from people who dont know or understand what a pregnant woman is passing through

3 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Swarez091(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2020
As for me I seriously can't date any lady that can't bend her butthole in front my face and fart out loud and heavily smell not to talk of marry her because that's what arouse me in my dream woman

1 Like

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Mayng01(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
As I was reading this tread, I Dey laff, the laff increased, & gas fart follows , the fart is now loud and dropping provocatively. This tread is truly a fart tread . Please, if you know you are already gassed up, don’t open the tread, cos believe me, you will certainly laugh & fart at the same time.
As for the op’s last question, you have really gotten yourself into fart. Good luck , but thanks for making my day.
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by kcij(f): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
I pray let it not be what I'm thinking... Has she been examined at d hospital to ensure Dat her baby is still OK.. Cos I hv heard of a story where d pregnant woman farts those devilish smell(in ur voice) getting to d hospital it happened Dat d baby is already dead and decaying
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
I love your comment. The Op should be grateful and learn to understand his missus instead of complaining.
kushsy:
Sir,be happy you are already going to be a father just within two years of your marriage..pregnancy comes in different forms,what if she is the type that sit all day in the toilet or the once thst spends all their preg days in the hospital with drips for lack of appetite to eat nor take any liquid....grow up,be patient, love her more and be grateful..
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by LebenNG: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2021
espionagesavvy:
Ur own good oo, my wife's own na anger issues, the other day she fought two policemen at balogun, shes six month full.
Akika cheesy grin grin
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by efficiencie(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
From a male LIB reader...

Please I need your advice before I go crazy finally. My wife of two years is finally pregnant now with our baby and it spans four months as we speak. The problem I have now is my wife farts uncontrollably everywhere, anywhere, almost every time. This has caused a big quarrel between us and she keeps telling me she can not control her anus anymore. This is crazy and baffling because I am seeing her in a different light from what I knew her to be.
She farts while i drive,whilst she cooks,during meals on the dining,whilst sleeping and the worst now is while we make love she farts smelly devilish things.i am up against the wall now because i do not think i love my wife anymore!she has messed herself up with this happenings and she keeps telling me the pregnancy has taken all strenght from her and she can not control her anus opening or closing as regards farts!can you imagine the trauma this has caused in our marriage?do pregnant women fart so much?what have i gotten myself into?

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/dear-lib-readers-do-pregnant-women-fart.html

I'm not a doctor but I suspect that is a sign of diabetes...you need to regulate her diet. She needs to eat less carbs and more of fruits and veggies. If her farting is due to excess sugar then she could be at risk. You might want to visit the doctor with her and hear what the doctor has to say concerning this...and one more thing, remember she is your wife. She had an anus before you married her and we all know what the anus is good for...be a good husband and love your wife no matter what!

1 Like

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by LebenNG: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mayng01:
As I was reading this tread, I Dey laff, the laff increased, & gas fart follows , the fart is now loud and dropping provocatively. This tread is truly a fart tread . Please, if you know you are already gassed up, don’t open the tread, cos believe me, you will certainly laugh & fart at the same time.
As for the op’s last question, you have really gotten yourself into fart. Good luck , but thanks for making my day.
Ewwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes / Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad / The Nigerian Man Who Has 86 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.