Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum (20231 Views)

OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Breaking: Production: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum-punch / Warri Refinery Crippled By Disrepair, Corruption, Shuts Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by texazzpete(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Skillbobralph:
Jonathan already said this refinery will start fully by 2016 but they were trying to rush in error without doing the proper thing just to boost Buhari body language. Please Buhari body language should come to our rescue here.

Jonathan also promised 10000MW by 2013

Sheep.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by GudluckIBB(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jonathan would have set up a committe to look into how the refineries will work and thereafter another committe will be set up to re acces the report of the first committe.

Later a presidential Advisory panel will be inaugurated.

At the end, he will now round it up with"perpetrators will be brought to book"

Clueless man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Well better days ahead then.
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by pharmagba: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
chudionu58:
Stop joking please, this 90 days noise is part of a process which commenced in October 2014 and scheduled to be completed by Feb 2016...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nnpc-refutes-report-spending-n152bn-turn-around-maintenance/

http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/warri-kaduna-pharcourt-refineries-to-produce-400000bpd-after-tam-in-2016-nnpc.html
I don't know what message you what to pass by your statement. I only want to appreciate the new man in charge.
Going to your references I saw a bunch of uncommitted individuals without direction and focus. From 2011 someone just woke up October 2014.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Skillbobralph:
Jonathan already said this refinery will start fully by 2016 but they were trying to rush in error without doing the proper thing just to boost Buhari body language. Please Buhari body language should come to our rescue here.

2016 so dat dey can steal more crude oil abi?
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by tragergeorge(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Skillbobralph:
so as you read am so you no fit ju st accept and pray say make every go well,must you fool yourself wit this gej madness,that guy time don pass nau or you never wake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by tragergeorge(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gejpresident:
The man is mad

Our own Niger Delta oil

Hausa man giving 100 days ultimatum

No wonder God deprived northern and western Nigeria of oil

God bless Niger Delta

God bless Melbourne
orubebe brother abi na patience niece, or wetin you be for d niger delta?so you no de shame?no be only OUR OWN NIGER DELTA OIL,na your niger delta palm oil,your eye go soon clear you hear?
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by persius555(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2015
I can imagine some people on nairaland are already having stomache as they hear this news. Lest not forget, FG should deploy specially trained security personnels made up of all arms of security to protect the oil pipeline nation wide. At least five thousand in number and please leave out the police force. That arm of security needs seven day baptism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by Freksy(m): 1:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Abugab:
Talk matched with action.
'Fast track full production and let me know what you need now'.
This is what leadership should be.
The wheel of progress and prosperity has started spinning again in Nigeria.

When what is needed is presented to him, he will exclaim: Wh...at!
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by sweetestboi(m): 1:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
The man is mad

Our own Niger Delta oil

God bless Niger Delta

God bless Melbourne
The level of ur foolishness cn nt be measured"I smh 4 u"
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by DrHighchief(m): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2015
The Era of Operation things must work in Nigeria. I like d current set of leaders..Action leaders. God wil continue to bless u all. The Era of impunity is over. Nigeria shall be great again. One Nigeria, one love. Sai baba...
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by M4gunners: 3:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
The man is mad

Our own Niger Delta oil

God bless Niger Delta

God bless Melbourne
Bros:Kachikwu na our brother na! (ND).
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by stinggy(m): 4:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Skillbobralph:

And at what price?
#99 Billion for the local Engineers or #288 Billion for foreign Engineers.

Which of the two options haven't we avoided?
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by africawise: 6:17am On Sep 04, 2015
this is good news no matter the time.I thing we should all pray and support the GMD.
please if anyone knows how to reach the new GMD, let him know that nnpc is not doing anything about ubeji road and we have the refinery and nigerian gas located there.
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2015
sweetestboi:
The level of ur foolishness cn nt be measured"I smh 4 u"
u well so?
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by chudionu58(f): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2015
pharmagba:

I don't know what message you what to pass by your statement. I only want to appreciate the new man in charge.
Going to your references I saw a bunch of uncommitted individuals without direction and focus. From 2011 someone just woke up October 2014.
Typical APC propagandist! is the person that woke in Oct 2014(as you said) and commenced this process not worthy of more commendation?

Weren't you and your illiterate ilks jubilating ignorantly in June that all refineries are back on stream while we told you guys that it's an 18 months program?

You guys should stop being silly.
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by chudionu58(f): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

And at what price?
#99 Billion for the local Engineers or #288 Billion for foreign Engineers.

Which of the two options haven't we avoided?
Who gave it to the local engineers? was it Buhari from daura in Oct 2014? ....your ploy to apportion glory have failed woefully.
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by stinggy(m): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2015
chudionu58:
Who gave it to the local engineers? was it Buhari from daura in Oct 2014? ....your ploy to apportion glory have failed woefully.

Sorry you didn't get my point embarassed

My point is if Jona had won the election, we would have paid the scam fee to fix refineries that need just routine maintenance.
And oops, we avoided it.
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by chudionu58(f): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

Sorry you didn't get my point embarassed

My point is if Jona had won the election, we would have paid the scam fee to fix refineries that need just routine maintenance.
And oops, we avoided it.
See yourself? So the fee was paid by Buhari abi Does it mean after selecting cheaper local contractors in October, expensive fee would be paid to foreign counterparts in April??

Thank God you don't take yourself serious.
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by stinggy(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2015
chudionu58:
See yourself? So the fee was paid by Buhari abi Does it mean after selecting cheaper local contractors in October, expensive fee would be paid to foreign counterparts in April??

Thank God you don't take yourself serious.
Did you even read my first quote of you?
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by chudionu58(f): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:
Did you even read my first quote of you?
Guy park well..
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by mudiana(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
The man is mad

Our own Niger Delta oil

God bless Niger Delta

God bless Melbourne
surely u re the insane one.u don't know how to read plus u don't know that the GMD of NNPC is from delta state.shame on u and ur generation of dumb pple.
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by Charly68: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Heads must roll for that place to work..they did not work since yet they are comfortable collecting salary ..can you see wickedness of highest order..Sentiment must be put aside while sanitizing the rot
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
mudiana:
surely u re the insane one.u don't know how to read plus u don't know that the GMD of NNPC is from delta state.shame on u and ur generation of dumb pple.
lol

Guy did u sleep well last night?
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by Usminous: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
The man is mad

Our own Niger Delta oil

God bless Niger Delta

God bless Melbourne
you be first class daft.... That oil is Nigeria property.... Despite all the huge allocation your governors are collecting every month what can Niger delta show for it.... "nothing" the whole Niger delta be like slum... Now buhari is there to help Nigeria you are sitting down saying na poverty u like..... Tribal bigot u be....... When Jonathan ur brother was there waitin he do for Niger delta for 6 years.... You better forget tribe and reason with ur brain make Nigeria move forward...
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Usminous:
you be first class daft.... That oil is Nigeria property.... Despite all the huge allocation your governors are collecting every month what can Niger delta show for it.... "nothing" the whole Niger delta be like slum... Now buhari is there to help Nigeria you are sitting down saying na poverty u like..... Tribal bigot u be....... When Jonathan ur brother was there waitin he do for Niger delta for 6 years.... You better forget tribe and reason with ur brain make Nigeria move forward...
u no well at all

Which state are u from?

Cos u people don't have oil that's why u r jelouse

U r a scumbag
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by butanep(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
I just pray it's not just talk alone but matched with actions...

Let things begin to work in Nigeria. We have suffered for too long.

Buhari I have not really felt your impart anyway.
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by miketayo(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
The man is mad

Our own Niger Delta oil

God bless Niger Delta

God bless Melbourne

Mumu go drink ur oil den
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by rolchi(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2015
tete7000:
Many problems besieging these refineries are technical and deep. They need to be thoroughly analysed and lasting solutions sought. Blank ultimatum will only work on a short term, it can't achieve a lasting solution. Maybe it's already showing that the GMD is a lawyer and not an engineer.

Exactly my point when I commented on another thread yesterday about this visit to PHC Refinery. This man is a media GMD. I know Warri Refinery very well and in another 3 months, even the FCC cannot be fixed! He may be an intelligent lawyer but not an analytical engineer in the moulds of men like Dr. Jackson Gauis-Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2015
miketayo:

Mumu go drink ur oil den
proudly a Niger Delta

Our oil

Pls don't cry, i know ur state don't have a drop
Re: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum by pharmagba: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2015
chudionu58:
Typical APC propagandist! is the person that woke in Oct 2014(as you said) and commenced this process not worthy of more commendation?

Weren't you and your illiterate ilks jubilating ignorantly in June that all refineries are back on stream while we told you guys that it's an 18 months program?

You guys should stop being silly.

Ok. I now realize your stand. You don't like PMB, hence you don't want him to succeed hence you have continue to live in the past and don't want to acknowledge things he is doing or anybody associated with him I can't help you with that, as I recently met a lady who after telling her to believe in PMB after much explanation she broke down weeping realizing that she just habour hate for a man that hadn't in anyway wronged her. I voted PDP in 2011 and APC in 2015 basically because I'm looking ahead and not backwards. Please join my team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi / Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) / Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.