Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why Does My Nigeria Say YES To Every NO? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does My Nigeria Say YES To Every NO? (513 Views)

Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? / Attacks: We Won’t Leave Nigeria, Say Oil Firms / May Your Life Be Like NIGERIA!!! SAY AMEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Nigeria Say YES To Every NO? by Mc4larin: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why is that everything in this country upside down?
From the tribal war to the religion war. The people who brought the religion isn't fighting with each other.

Another one is the Nigeria Police, it is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria, I owe no apology for that. It's only in Nigeria armed robbers robs a police station and go scoot free!

Talking about the banking sector, it is just polarised by giving credits to only big names/companies instead of supporting small business to grow!

A civil/public servant will steal as much as he likes and nothing will happen after the initial gragra of EFCC..... It really annoys me when an individual is interviewed and he says "I'm a politician". Is politics supposed to be a profession? I think I'm also gonna join that industry because it seems lucrative.

The business industry; the big wigs there monopolises everything and inflict pains on small businessmen/women. Is it hour subsidy scam we should talk about? you will cry for this country when you hear all those shaddy deals/scams

The annoying part of it is the health sector where the doctor/nurses does as if they are demi-god which cannot be touched @ all. When you go abroad, what they have is delivery room because there will be a general surgeon, midwife, gynaecologist and nurses attending to one woman during delivery. But in Nigeria, it's only 2 nurses who will attend to you inside a roomm full of heat while they will be shouting on your head that "when u dey enjoy am, u dey shout, why u come dey make noise here? other patients dey sleep o"! No wonder they call it "Labour room"

I can go on and on......

But who's the messiah that will save Nigeria from this mess?
Re: Why Does My Nigeria Say YES To Every NO? by SUGARBEE(f): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
English please

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Why Does My Nigeria Say YES To Every NO? by SOUNDKING: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mc4larin:
Why is that everything in this country upside down?
From the tribal war to the religion war. The people who brought the religion isn't fighting with each other.

Another one is the Nigeria Police, it is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria, I owe no apology for that. It's only in Nigeria armed robbers robs a police station and go scoot free!

Talking about the banking sector, it is just polarised by giving credits to only big names/companies instead of supporting small business to grow!

A civil/public servant will steal as much as he likes and nothing will happen after the initial gragra of EFCC..... It really annoys me when an individual is interviewed and he says "I'm a politician". Is politics supposed to be a profession? I think I'm also gonna join that industry because it seems lucrative.

The business industry; the big wigs there monopolises everything and inflict pains on small businessmen/women. Is it hour subsidy scam we should talk about? you will cry for this country when you hear all those shaddy deals/scams

The annoying part of it is the health sector where the doctor/nurses does as if they are demi-god which cannot be touched @ all. When you go abroad, what they have is delivery room because there will be a general surgeon, midwife, gynaecologist and nurses attending to one woman during delivery. But in Nigeria, it's only 2 nurses who will attend to you inside a roomm full of heat while they will be shouting on your head that "when u dey enjoy am, u dey shout, why u come dey make noise here? other patients dey sleep o"! No wonder they call it "Labour room"

I can go on and on......

But who's the messiah that will save Nigeria from this mess?
the messiah becomes the man, who makes the zoo fall,i believe IPOB will....Nigeria means "evil" to the entire black race,he who wants it to remain the way it is, is wicked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'nobody Can Probe Me Yet' Says Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari’s Wife Visits Jos Displaced Persons’ Camp / Isn't It Too Early To Write Off Ambode, Lagosians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.