Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

'nobody Can Probe Me Yet' Says Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'nobody Can Probe Me Yet' Says Rotimi Amaechi (506 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Nobody Can Probe Me —Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'nobody Can Probe Me Yet' Says Rotimi Amaechi by Johnpele: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Immediate former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, has said that no anti-corruption agency in the country can not probe him at the moment.

'Nobody Can Probe Me Yet' Says Rotimi Amaechi
Amaechi's former Chief of Staff, Tony Okocha, told Punch that the ex-governor was not afraid of ICPC or the EFCC as long as their probe was not a witch-hunt sponsored by the opposition.

But anybody who wants to probe Amaechi must first vacated a court order stopping the investigation or probe of any Rivers Stat Government official.

He also said that Governor Nyesom Wike was a beneficiary of such order from the court, adding that until the court injunction was vacated, it would be illegal for the ICPC to probe his boss.

“I have always said that Amaechi is not afraid of the EFCC or the ICPC as long as such probe is not a witch-hunt. Again, there is a court order that the EFCC or other agency like it cannot probe any government official in the state. Wike is a beneficiary of that court order.

"Until that court request is abandoned, the ICPC or the EFCC have no privilege to explore Amaechi. Since what they are going to explore is his (Amaechi's) exercises while in government, the EFCC and the ICPC don't have such right to do as such taking into account the standing court request," Okocha said.

Source: http://www.amebofamily.com/2015/09/nobody-can-probe-me-yet-says-rotimi.html

Re: 'nobody Can Probe Me Yet' Says Rotimi Amaechi by OVI75(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2015
OK.SINCE NA YET DAT MEANS D PROBE WILHAPEN SOMDAY.
Re: 'nobody Can Probe Me Yet' Says Rotimi Amaechi by honeygirl17: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2015
crazeman

(1) (Reply)

Community Leaders Found Dead In Bush / Man Accuses APC Of Abandoning 90 Year Old Woman Who Gave Her N1m To Buhari / SULTAN-Sallah Is Sept 24 (Dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.