Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? (666 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? by Wilson125(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
mehn I hardly say a prayer any time I have good moment with ma bae, ma conscience no dey gree me at all.... how do you pray to God after a good sex with ya partner? maybe you had it in the afternoon and u want 2 pray 2 God in the evening before getting in bed, do you count that in as one of the things u did to offend him?
Re: How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? by SUGARBEE(f): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmmn

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? by Mimiflourish(f): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
The Lord want you to come as you are
His grace is made perfect in your weakness but you shouldn't continue in sin cos you know/ feel the grace of God will abound.
Re: How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
you said your babe not your wife abi? hmm! reserve my comment
Re: How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dats why u need to go for a confession.. Let it all out to the priest..
Re: How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? by peeparty(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
That even the more reason you should.. but don't continue in sin so that grace may abound.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? by samuelson06(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Dats why u need to go for a confession.. Let it all out to the priest..

Sounds funny.

(1) (Reply)

Foolball And Sex: How They Relate / Who Is Sandrannna? / I And My Friend Have Feelings For The Same Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.