Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This (2624 Views)

What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by Damayor12(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
‎What will you do?

Omo, I no know o..  lipsrsealed

But I know say e no go funny at all for that house.. angry
 But I'm definitely kicking her out!!  Make she no go use center table for firewood another day come dey shalaye..  ‎

Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by peeparty(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by Aieboocaar(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
undecided cry

1 Like

Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by Damayor12(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
angry
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by Spikkylee: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm....it better not be
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by Obaf16(f): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaa,mama why now
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by kpaofame: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
call the cops to detain her for attempted murder and defacing an infant /
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by gidjah(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Give her a hug and get her nice gifts .she reminded me of our cultural heritage!!

1 Like

Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by Holuhwahpehlumi(f): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Waiting for it to happen
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by Holuhwahpehlumi(f): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Waiting till it happens
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by charlito94(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
DAT dey na thunder go fire her
Cos I go beat her till she confess before I send her go the great beyond
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by Shaadey: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
mehn...I go scatter ground o...e go be like film trick

1 Like

Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by kenedy175(m): 4:06am On Sep 04, 2015
If she knows the kind of person I am, that will be the last thing on her mind
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by heayey(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2015
She no fit try am
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by ademasta(m): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Na to grab the mama, give her x3 of the tribal mark...smiles

1 Like

Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by alexis007(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2015
...would ask her which local deity she initiated my child to angry..............while raising hell in the process.
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by TheGeneral1(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2015
that's crazy! I would hand over to the police.
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by deanoffaculty: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2015
I will tell to declare her assets cos she is about to die. After, I will arrange 'awon omo wobe' to tie hands and give her 'addidas' logo on both cheeks.

Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by ogawisdom(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2015
wake up from d nightmare n move on
Re: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This by AnneMomoh: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2015
kpaofame:
call the cops to detain her for attempted murder and defacing an infant /

Its inflicting bodily harm

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Join Adults Lounge BBM Group / Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) / Being A Pretty And Sexy Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.