Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? (2663 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by kushsy: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
If the husband is idle kind of husband, the woman even takes care of the home without demanding..it all depends on the kind man a woman marries. My opinion..
Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by chinnyonwu(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
AtomikEnergy:
o.p, how does your wife's salary concern u? Even if she earns one million dollars., a husband must not demand for a wife's salary unless she wants to give it to you. And to those who wives who give all your salary to your husband. Pls wise up, your husbands arent GOD.
Who made this rule? Are you saying marrying a wife must be a liability? Is anything wrong for them to split bills?

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by ivyT(f): 12:37am On Sep 05, 2015
AtomikEnergy:
o.p, how does your wife's salary concern u? Even if she earns one million dollars., a husband must not demand for a wife's salary unless she wants to give it to you. And to those who wives who give all your salary to your husband. Pls wise up, your husbands arent GOD.

Exactly,Some men are something else

#BeWiseThouWomen

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by Sunnypar(m): 2:05am On Sep 05, 2015
If you take a poll about things that bring dispute in marriage it is sex and money. Ask any man from age 50.
Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by Kimoni: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
jaybee3:

We will work something out

Sent
Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Sent

Received

Will get back to you on Monday
Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by Ewuro4: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
We share the bills in the house and whatever remains of her salary is her business

I can offer suggestion on some investment opportunities but thats it

I earn mine you earn your, we pay the bills jointly and whatever is left, the other person is free to use for whatever. if we have a joint project she also contribute to it

Ni shoki

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by edwife(f): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Ni shoki

Ewuro this teenage boy will die o....is our life so sweet? grin
Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by Ewuro4: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

Ewuro this teenage boy will die o....is our life so sweet? grin

E sweet die. cool Na stalking season I guess grin
Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by edwife(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

E sweet die. cool Na stalking season I guess grin

That boy is pathetic i swear.Na Lasu cause am... grin
Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by Ewuro4: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

That boy is pathetic i swear.Na Lasu cause am... grin

No be only Lasu.

He's seeking attention his parents deprived him. He's been very bitter since his agony mother left NL in shame. Modafockin loser cheesy
Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by Ewuro4: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Back to Topic:

Running a home smoothly and living a good life (summer & Winter vacations to spend time w the kids ) requires both hands on deck.. His-our money and My-Mine money ideology is almost impossible in many modern homes. Especially when you have a CLEAN job (not 419-magomago-business deal dem job) wink
Re: What Happens To Your Wife's Salary? by elektra(f): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
We share the bills in the house and whatever remains of her salary is her business

I can offer suggestion on some investment opportunities but thats it

I earn mine you earn your, we pay the bills jointly and whatever is left, the other person is free to use for whatever. if we have a joint project she also contribute to it

Great ideas as long as husband and wife are both contributing equally to the house chores as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For them Spies / Hh / Fryer, CCTV Camera ,dining Table For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.