Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan (2449 Views)

Leventis Motors Completes Auto Plant In Ibadan / Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant / Volkswagen Resumes Automobile Assembly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by afroniger: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2015

By Mohammed Shosanya - September 3, 2015

Lagos — Leventis Motors, a division of A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc has announced the completion of its auto assembly plant in Ibadan, Oyo State.

The new plant can assemble Foton close to 1,000 capacity,according to the company's Head of Commercial Vehicles, Nikos Giannousas

He disclosed this in Lagos at the launch of five models of brand new light duty trucks namely; BJ1020, BJ 1039, BJ1049, BJ 1069 and BJ 1151.

He explained that the launch of the new models was in line with the company's desire to serve its increasing number of customers in the country with quality and affordable products that can stand the test of time.

He said the launch was not just another customers' event but one designed to build robust partnership.

He said it is not enough to stay with customers alone, adding that Leventis Motors is working to build partnership with stakeholders in the auto sector.

He said that Leventis Motors has already built an assembly plant in Ibadan and can assemble Foton vehicles up to 1, 000 capacity.

He also pointed out that there are provisions for financial options through Leventis Motors and some designated banks such as Stanbic IBTC bank.

Speaking,Head of After-Sales, Leventis Motors, Chris Thornton, said Leventis Motors is known for sales of reputable and genuine auto products, adding that the company has had the privilege of maintaining trucks for Nigerian companies such as Nigerian Bottling Company Limited.

The company's Brand Manager, Temitope Falode ,who spoke on the characteristics of the models,said the BJ 1020, exhibits 1990 GVw, 45 litres fuel capacity,950 pay load with 2500 wheel base.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201509021583.html
http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/leventis-motors-completes-automobile-assembly-plant-in-nigeria/

6 Likes

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by OkutaNla: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sweet!

6 Likes

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by EdCure: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is exactly what Nigeria needs at the moment; more industrialization for job creation and economic growth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by MISSNORA(f): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good

5 Likes

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by estyvino(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
OkutaNla:
Sweet!
Too sweet

7 Likes

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by nameo: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
EdCure:
This is exactly what Nigeria needs at the moment; more industralization for job creation.

You forgot to thank GEJ cool
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks to Goodluck

I miss u GEJ

1 Like

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Which one be leventis motors , do they manufacture agbo, amala or jedijedi medicine? Can somebody please school me on leventis motors because here in Nigeria precisely in anambra state we only know INNOSON MOTORS grin
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Flyoruboy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Great! Keep 'em coming.

3 Likes

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by EdCure: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
nameo:

You forgot to thank GEJ cool
Give that fone to your parents...and stop fooling around my mentions!
Is your gej the owner of Leventis?
What industry did the clueless lootocrat site in the SS?

16 Likes

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Flyoruboy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
EdCure:

Give that fone to your parents...and stop fooling around my mentions!
Is your gej the owner of leventis? What industry did the clueless lootocrat site in the SS?

Lol. Abi o? Maybe Jonathan get shares for Leventis na. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by sammyj: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Lafem(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Way to go. Naija sure needs more of this sort of FDI.

1 Like

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oh GEJ my hero. Like Jesus, he died as a thief so that we will be free.
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by gists: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
By that comment, you just proved you are a true son of lucifer

2 Likes

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
GORGEOUS
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
gists:

By that comment, you just proved you are a true son of lucifer
Thank you.
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by kokoA(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
that's blasphemy.
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
kokoA:
that's blasphemy.
Blasfemi, blasyemi.
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by vicadex07(m): 12:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Where is that baby factory product that said there are more industries in aba than any other south west city. The amount of industries in Oluyole industrial estate alone will dust all that they have in the south east combined.

Maybe he was talking of baby factories sha . Let me go and ask him again to clarify that

1 Like

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2015
I can't wait for innoson , leventis and the rest to start exporting cars to ghana...
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by omowolewa: 1:08am On Sep 04, 2015
All we hear is opening plant, where is their product on Nigerian road.

Can't wait to see Toyota SaiBaba or
Good luck Hyundi E
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by konkonbilo(m): 4:52am On Sep 04, 2015
If na leventies wey I know, that one don de before dem even born Jonathan.
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by omoelesa(m): 5:06am On Sep 04, 2015
almajirimallam:
Which one be leventis motors , do they manufacture agbo, amala or jedijedi medicine? Can somebody please school me on leventis motors because here in Nigeria precisely in anambra state we only know INNOSON MOTORS grin
Fake drug,fake cd,fake human baings,fake motor assembly plant.

1 Like

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:37am On Sep 04, 2015
konkonbilo:
If na leventies wey I know, that one don de before dem even born Jonathan.
No mind all those PDP e-rats. The late Ooni Sijuade ran a motor plant in Oke-Bola, Ibadan from 1964.

1 Like

Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by seunny4lif(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2015
I love my breast cheesy
Re: Leventis Motors Completes Automobile Assembly Plant In Ibadan by Udmaster(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
Where is that baby factory product that said there are more industries in aba than any other south west city. The amount of industries in Oluyole industrial estate alone will dust all that they have in the south east combined.

Maybe he was talking of baby factories sha . Let me go and ask him again to clarify that
Tribalism is getting boring! Una no de tire. Have you been to Aba b4? Tufiakwa.

(1) (Reply)

Aka Ikenga Backs Radio Biafra, Warns FG Against Dictatorship / Buhari Begs Saraki Not To Impeach Him For Pejury / Breaking!!! Saraki Gets 5 Billion Naira Blackmailing CBN On GEJ -SR!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.