Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu (566 Views)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Watch Kachikwu Explains Subsidy Removal As Against Osinbanjo Who Lied / Fuel Scarcity To Continue Till February 2016 - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by makzeze: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nigeria - Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu has vowed not to allow fuel scarcity in the country in his tenure as NNPC's Group Managing Director.

“I will not allow scarcity to happen in the country. I will import as much as I need. I will try and refine as much as I can and I will keep looking at those comparative dynamics and see where we will land. I certainly would hope that someday in my tenure, we would stop importing," he said.

“But it is not going to happen on a 100 per cent basis unless you build new refineries. The total capacity anywhere, even if we are doing a 100 per cent is about 20 million litres. Consumption today is 40 million litres.”

He spoke during an inspection of the Port Harcourt Refinery Company.

source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/i-wont-allow-fuel-scarcity-to-happen-in-nigeria-under-my-watch-kachikwu.116968/
Re: I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by bunmioguns(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
God will see him through

cool
Re: I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by khalleb(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
we pray so
Re: I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
I will say very very possible. The billions of dollars Jonathan swallowed really hindered the development and smooth running of our crawling refineries at that time. Now that things are better, we can have a good cause to hope again.
Kachikwu, well done.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by MISSNORA(f): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Better
Re: I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by athaboi(f): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sure u can! Anybody with igbo blood is always outstanding... May u leave a legacy even as they hv decided to sideline us, show them what we are made of! We are great!!
Re: I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
athaboi:
Sure u can! Anybody with igbo blood is always outstanding... May u leave a legacy even as they hv decided to sideline us, show them what we are made of! We are great!!
Never has Nairaland seen such a great contradiction.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by makzeze: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
athaboi:
are we not northerners appointed the Igbo.
Re: I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by DaBullIT(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
May God help you o grin grin

cos if fuel go scarce Wailers go demand your impeachment
Re: I Won't Allow Fuel Scarcity To Happen In Nigeria Under My Watch - Kachikwu by permsec: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
When the oil marketers will put u in a dilema of 'the bee and the scrotum' situation, then you'll realise nobody loves scarcity! Do your job dilligently and avoid the media so as ur work will speak for itself just like Mr akinwumi of Agriculture. God help U.

(1) (Reply)

Delta Guber Polls: Tribunal Cautions Ogboru Over Unruly Conduct / RAYPOWER Live With Aisha Buhari On Fact File. Your Views / [PHOTO] Fashola And Tinubu Quash Rift Rumours, Spotted Together At Lagos Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.