Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook (54139 Views)

Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data / Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Groovenaija360(m): 2:15am On Aug 12, 2017
''Hmmmmmm! D difference is clear'' Uchendu Lizzy Chinasa Wrote on her Facebook page as she shares Photo comparing PDP Led Nigeria Under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And the APC Present Administration under Mohammadu Buhari.

grin grin The difference is really clear.

46 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by DLuciano: 2:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Yes o, no peace for the wicked, buhari will know no peace for his wickedness. Both infant babies, old and young will continue to rain curse on him, the only remedy is for him to resign, whether he recovers from his ailment or not.

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by theophorus(m): 3:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Congratulations to Her...

How I wish GEJ had win 2015 elections, Nigeria will have really "Enjoy" GEJ, Dieziani and Danzuki ministry...

But God is not mocked... Whatever we sow we shall reap.

Who else has observe that the Police is not out to protect Citizens but to make Money...
so they do the will of the highest bidder...

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Tobisco911(m): 3:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Bt seriously base on the situation now, he don worse pass watin dis pic dey talk oo.. Na only the skeletal of the chicken remain now.

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mikolo80: 3:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Truly Nigeria deserves the leader they have

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by eunisam: 3:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Nigeria got rulers not leaders

7 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by KendrickAyomide: 5:31am On Aug 12, 2017
Tobisco911:
Bt seriously base the situation now, he don worse pass watin dis pic dey talk oo.. Na only the skeletal of the chicken remain now.
the chicken don die self

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by potent5(m): 5:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Lol Nigeria Ntoor!

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by frleopardo: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2017
I know say some people go come here come begin shout IPOD , like this idiot above me. As if to say she be ipob member

Mtcheeeeeeew.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by supereagle(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2017
The looting uncontrollable one under PDP was unprecedented .Thanks they are flushed out.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by THUNDAR(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2017
This country goes beyond just physical comparison!
It's a state of political higgi-hagga!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Tobisco911(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2017
U are from chad abi...?
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Tobisco911(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2017
potent5:
Lol
Nigeria Ntoor!

U are from chad abi

4 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by policy12: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2017
God!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Lytech(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Yes o, no peace for the wicked, buhari will know no peace for his wickedness. Both infant babies, old and young will continue to rain curse on him, the only remedy is for him to resign, whether he recovers from his ailment or not.
BUHARI WILL KNOW NO PEACE is an understatement... Currently peace is far away from him...

Am very sure he is ready to give away power in exchange for his health...

But the wicked will not go unpurnished....

Buhari will neither die nor get healthy.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by emmayayodeji(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Lytech:

BUHARI WILL KNOW NO PEACE is an understatement... Currently peace is far away from him...

Am very sure he is ready to give away power in exchange for his health...

But the wicked will not go unpurnished....

Buhari will neither die nor get healthy.
this is too much! But u prefer jonathans government where his ministers and goons almost emptied the national wallet

All is well

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Maybe if Jonathan had won in 2015 we would have appreciated Buhari more. Not to say that his govt hasn't messed up but people aren't seeing the positive side. They're only comparing bag of rice, beans, price of fuel, etc. In a country of so called eduacted people. The ones that even know refuse to educate the uneducated. Do you know how expensive Kerosene is in other countries? Kerosene is jet fuel, and its very expensive, the government has just been wasting money to be able to provide it his cheap it is. But I know that if all these useless subsidies we don't deserve get removed, Nigerians will wake up and figure out alternative ways. Just like how we're figuring out how to grow our own rice because imported rice is expensive. I don't see any serious challenger for 2019. All the politicians I see are just campaigning based on the 'surface conditions' and not telling Nigerians the truth. They're not campaigning because they actually want to serve us, they're campaigning because they want power. We don't have democracy in Africa yet, instead we just 'elect kings'. I might likely still vote for Buhari or Osibanjo in 2019 unless I see another candidate with a well laid out plan and specifics on how they intend to achieve it.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by IllegalMoney: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2017
grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Asebaba1(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2017
no pussy patronage again. eyah babe rest small let the pussy regain value

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mejai(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Maybe if Jonathan had won in 2015 we would have appreciated Buhari more. Not to say that his govt hasn't messed up but people aren't seeing the positive side. They're only comparing bag of rice, beans, price of fuel, etc. In a country of so called eduacted people. The ones that even know refuse to educate the uneducated. Do you know how expensive Kerosene is in other countries? Kerosene is jet fuel, and its very expensive, the government has just been wasting money to be able to provide it his cheap it is. But I know that if all these useless subsidies we don't deserve get removed, Nigerians will wake up and figure out alternative ways. Just like how we're figuring out how to grow our own rice because imported rice is expensive. I don't see any serious challenger for 2019. All the politicians I see are just campaigning based on the 'surface conditions' and not telling Nigerians the truth. They're not campaigning because they actually want to serve us, they're campaigning because they want power. We don't have democracy in Africa yet, instead we just 'elect kings'. I might likely still vite for Buhari or Osibanjo in 2019 unless I see another candidate with a well laid out plan and specifics on how they intend to achieve it.
bros, no vex. but make we first eat Rice, Beans. Food first, b4 we politics. no rocket science in providing food. If we don't have dos food by d tym dey r tru with thinking on how to provide it...... buhari's picture above will be beta Dan us.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by holatin(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2017
I first thought it was a serious analysis but lo I was disappointed.

its a stupid post by a stupid lady.

she need to know
what recession is,
causes of recession,
factor that cause our own recession,
ow much her goodluck left in the country vault,
ow much was world oil price,
ow much was looted under the her "better" regime
and read her bible why Joseph told pharaoh to save when they had a bountiful harvest.

mtchee

any ipob wey quote me to yarn rubbish this morning will meet the wrath of shuku obuko alakoba

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by deepwater(f): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2017
She only stated the obvious

Buhari failed to study GEJ properly, nobody drags position with that guy.
Right from his days in the south
You run into trouble or you die
while GEJ waves hands, smile and just say hi. undecided

39 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by KweenAngela(f): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2017
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It's the simple truth

7 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mejai(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Asebaba1:
no pussy patronage again. eyah babe rest small let the pussy regain value
U sure u r in dis planet with us? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by odgolz(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2017
savagery... so facebook dn join twitter unto savage posts abi... #welldone ma
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2017
skimmy005:
wat do u expect from a Biafra prostitute dem no get sense, "Uchendu Lizzy Chinasa"
Bad mouth

15 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by yeyeboi(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.