Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) (45727 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
using mixed race in our national team is a disgrace to Nigeria what's d meaning of all this?

You are suffering from a case of stupids, no nation can make it alone, all the world powers today have members from more than one ethnicity (race), every team in the fifa top 10 have players from every ethnicity (race), top 100 best clubs in the world all have players from different ethnicity from Barcelona to Apoel Nicosia. if we want to be the best we must welcome everyone we must let Love Lead we must accept others contribution.
U.s and Arab football leagues know this that is why they have kept buying players from Africa, Europe and else where despite old age etc. by the time you let more people in, the larger the audience and support you get.
most Nigerians are Arsenal fans till this day because Kanu played for Arsenal, I remember peeps watching Bolton games because of Okocha, I am a Lazio supporter thanks to Onazi. others support Chelsea courtesy Mikel.

Carl is the best replacement for Eye am a right now the statistics and his form say so.

The whole world will assume we are not hostile or racist if we field multi ethnic players, 9ja runaways will see that I can go back home and help/work in my country without being kidnapped or hated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by ogunyooye(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

to go after oyinbo players and leave better local players right? dat make sense to only u. Obama has lived all his life in America unlike carl ikeme
for osaze he played in Nigerian local league and grew up in Nigeria dat makes him more Nigerian.

Na wetin una study for school sef?
Book una no know
Una no even dey smart enough to reason productively.
Na person Papa una be or una want be o!
Chei, I can't believe sey una fit dey vomit this kind yan.
#owowogbo

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by check4elems: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
What we need is the best.............
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by marvelyole(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm if he can do d job,I'm cool wit him lipsrsealed
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by skedy1(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Stop saving lives....save goals!
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2015
I am here to read the comments of ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2015
Whatch this and decide for your crazy self:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbA1c0UmHeM

soe:
Liar

Na dis ajebo wan keep?

Abeg na goal we dey keep for here o, no be icecream

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by stwazobia: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
using mixed race in our national team is a disgrace to Nigeria what's d meaning of all this?
Using such statement like yours is also a disgrace to Nigeria.. what are you saying?
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by mikron(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2015
rottennaija:
Is this guy a Nigerian?
no he is a jamaican undecided

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2015
totorimi:
...but why is this Oliseh bringing back all his croonies from abroad instead of developing local content blended with some seious foreign professional. We dont want people who will come here and deplete our scarce resources while their families are abroad and after wrecking havoc in our national team they will leave us worse of. I am saying my own now while it is still early not when things get from worse to worst. Anyway the goal keeper is not well known only Oliseh knows him and his capability.
Guess you are one of the few who are hearing his for the first time. He keeps for Wolverhampton wanderers
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Not doubting his capabilities but Ghana tried the same thing with a mixed race goalkeeper and they almost regretted it. They later had to revert back to a local goalkeeper. The local bred keeper wey don play for san san, dive for hard floor will perform better on the African soil
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Yeyeosha: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2015
mikron:
no he is a jamaican undecided

No he is a Chinese
Mtchew.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
My spirit tells me he will do better than enyama

Your spirit is a liar. Your spirit needs deliverance.

He might not even start match. Femi Thomas might displace him. He is a good goal keeper, done well for wolves but playing for Nigeria is a different ball game. I wish him the best.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by temmyjohnson(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2015
soe:
Liar

Na dis ajebo wan keep?

pls broz no offense oooo are u a comedian. I still dey laugh...
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by stagger: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

Bigot. Go and search Reuben Agboola who played for Sundrland and Swansea. He was an integral part of the Super Eagles team that qualified for the World Cup in 1994. He got injured and had to be dropped from the squad.

Which one be mixed race? He is Nigerian. Ikeme is a Nigerian name. If you dey jealous the guy because him na fine bobo, go hug transformer.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Bosc(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

You are a racist.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by franksam2009: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
you reason like my asss
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2015
rottennaija:
Is this guy a Nigerian?

Of course he is a Nigerian.

I will not be surprised if, in future, our Super Eagles teams are made up entirely of Nigerians born in the diaspora. So many Nigerians migrated to the,western world from 1986 when the economic program called the Structural Adjustment Program (SAP) was introduced into the country and many got married to foreigners.
Also many of our current Stars are married to foreigners (Including Coaches Oliseh- Morroco and Daniel Amokachi -Tunisia, lol) and may likely pass their skills to their children born in the diaspora.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Kristokx(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

1.there is a part of him that is not nigerian

2.he is not black

3.he is not better than nigerian goal keepers

then why waste nigerian money on him when we have good goal keepers in nigeria r people stupid?
Oga calm down jare who told u he's not black who told u he's not better that guy na first choice goal keeper for Wolverhampton wanderers England championship side abeg he is over qualified
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by ProfEinstein: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
You belong to the animal kingdom, FOOL!!!
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by mekybabe1: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2015
I don't see a goal keeper, I see a smoking hot guy! He's so cool!! Kai! I don't like watching football matches but will do from now on cos of this guy! cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Vyolet(f): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
This guy is hot,chai. kiss kiss
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2015
soe:
Liar

Na dis ajebo wan keep?

The guy is first choice goal keeper for Wolves in England Champions
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by mikron(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Yeyeosha:

No he is a Chinese
Mtchew.
oga i was merely replying to the guys post i quoted for asking if carl is from Nigeria at all cos he is an halfcaste, hope u understand why i answered him that way? cos i dont understand why u hissed at me shocked
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
The olodo above me tho.... Some people think like animals

Well said.................
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by factbox(f): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2015
DikeOha882:
What do you mean. by this statement? So cos the mom is not a nigerian makes him not an Igbo man again?
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

to go after oyinbo players and leave better local players right? dat make sense to only u. Obama has lived all his life in America unlike carl ikeme
for osaze he played in Nigerian local league and grew up in Nigeria dat makes him more Nigerian.
common sense is priceless.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by danduj(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

1.there is a part of him that is not nigerian

2.he is not black

3.he is not better than nigerian goal keepers

then why waste nigerian money on him when we have good goal keepers in nigeria r people stupid?
SMH
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2015
totorimi:
...but why is this Oliseh bringing back all his croonies from abroad instead of developing local content blended with some seious foreign professional. We dont want people who will come here and deplete our scarce resources while their families are abroad and after wrecking havoc in our national team they will leave us worse of. I am saying my own now while it is still early not when things get from worse to worst. Anyway the goal keeper is not well known only Oliseh knows him and his capability.
sorry to say but Only UR last line made sMall sense.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Grahamjnr(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2015
DikeOha882:
What do you mean. by this statement? So cos the mom is not a nigerian makes him not an Igbo man again?
Don't mind that donkey of a guy. Ask him whether Osaze Odewinge and Abbey George weren't of a mixed race. I guess he's a racist!
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by tonychristopher: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2015
another Igbo goal tender ...hmmmm that ikeme sound like the abia Igbo

who can pin point this

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by tonychristopher: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2015
mekybabe1:
I don't see a goal keeper, I see a smoking hot guy! He's so cool!! Kai! I don't like watching football matches but will do from now on cos of this guy! cheesy cheesy shocked

try and get laid this weekend ....it's affecting your reasoning

pm me asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.