Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) (45719 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Panelbeater(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

to go after oyinbo players and leave better local players right? dat make sense to only u. Obama has lived all his life in America unlike carl ikeme
for osaze he played in Nigerian local league and grew up in Nigeria dat makes him more Nigerian.

U take style Dull oh..
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
kokoA:
smh.. people like you is why Africa remains underdeveloped. If only Americans had thought this way, Obama wouldn't be president.
Absolutely! Because his mother is white does not make him less of a Nigerian. His father is Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Jiokezee(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

1.there is a part of him that is not nigerian

2.he is not black

3.he is not better than nigerian goal keepers

then why waste nigerian money on him when we have good goal keepers in nigeria r people stupid?
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
using mixed race in our national team is a disgrace to Nigeria what's d meaning of all this?
What are u saying?
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Jiokezee(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

2.he is not black

then why waste nigerian money on him when we have good goal keepers in nigeria r people stupid?
i no blame u say because his not a yoruba nor a cattle ridder jelouse people u tink say na naija politices way buhari carry everything go one side

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Dis wan naah model abi keeper.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by hijodedios: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
using mixed race in our national team is a disgrace to Nigeria what's d meaning of all this?

what ignorance,why must you open your mouth to vomit this nonesence,must you comment? your type is a disgrace to nigeria.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
The olodo above me tho.... Some people think like animals

Nobody is saying it's wrong to give someone who is an half cast the chance to play in Super Keneri, but NFA should encourage indegenes. They will wait for u to make ur name in Europe before contacting you to play for Super Keneri. We have so many home base players who can deliver. NFA is suppose to encourage home base and not kill their morals. One of many reasons I have not watched Super Keneri game for more than 10yrs. So much politics, tribalism and nepotism in NFA
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

but he is a footballer/ goalkeeper

think about our brave goal keepers that has done well

Ike shorunmu
dosu joseph
peter rufai
dele Ayenugba
Dele alampasu
Eyeama
were they foreigner? beside we r having too many foreigner in d national team. again doesnt make any sense.

Ode!!! U for still add Baruwa for the list

Racism and Tribalism stinks!!!
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Some Nigerian n foolish thinking, if he no gree come una go talk, he come talk again... Okey this transformer go shock una o

Cute n sexy, mi likey

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
The olodo above me tho.... Some people think like animals
You just said it all, are there still people with this kind of reasoning? undecided
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by afelouz(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2015
soe:
Liar

Na dis ajebo wan keep?

Abeg na goal we dey keep for here o, no be icecream

Lmao, you are a fool for dis one grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by afelouz(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2015
and we finally got a model as a goal keeper.
Naija I hail ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by repogirl(f): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Whoa! The guy is hot shocked as hell!

I am definitely watching that tanzania match! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
But the guy is too cute.......
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by debagsy: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Hottie alert, me I want some goal keeper
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by repogirl(f): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
what are you saying?

Your patriotism is misplaced. An african is an african as far as one of his parents is african jare!

BTW, you are not the coach, he was enlisted because of his skills and not the colour of his skintone so it all boils down to how he performs and not whether his mother is a foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by twixx(f): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

to go after oyinbo players and leave better local players right? dat make sense to only u. Obama has lived all his life in America unlike carl ikeme
for osaze he played in Nigerian local league and grew up in Nigeria dat makes him more Nigerian.
You are -retarded, the way you think proves this.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by emmyblackky(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

2.he is not black

Ive never seen such a localised human being like this in a while. If we limit our scope to such barbaric thinking people like Barack Obama wouldn't be what they are today. If you think you merit it, go and wear the Nigerian goalkeeper jersey and mount the post. Lubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by homesteady(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Chauvinist

would you argue with a girl on which weavon is the best in town?

Isn't it clear that football is not her niche like many girls?
If everybody had checked her gender, she would have been spared the bashing she is currently receiving!

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
darnley16:
girl, in the united States mixed arnt considered whites but blacks, suck a finger lady
Yup especially due to the one drop rule
which is one drop of negro blood makes a person negro.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Ate247(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
ur one of d kind of person's dats making nigeria not grow. Racist.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Kellaino(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

u r blind. do u have vision disabilities? is this how native Nigerian / igbo look like? he's not black but mixed
. My dear I really pity the way you think, you really do need goat milk. Firstly, we are not blacks. The non africans that named themselves white are not white but caucasians and they come to name us blacks and you are here saying bullshit. *drops goat milk on table* young lady have a drink!!! Secondly, he has nigerian blood in him, answers a nigerian name and has decided to be patriotic enough to play for his country. He is more nigerian than you. Thirdly, there are igbo brothers I know that look caucasian albeit they have nigerian parents. I think you are the one with vision disabilities. I still think the goat milk would help, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Yeyeosha: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2015
DikeOha882:
Lame statement, so because he is not black ,he is not a nigerian? But Osaze is a nigerian?so carl is coming because he want to make money? How many nigerian players are richer than him a championship keeer?

Clueless dik.
Money complex.
Racial phobia.
Putrid thought.
Highest mode of
Aridity of knowledge.
Mtchew
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Dimmatic(f): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Fine boy no pimple, my kind of man kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by harry509: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2015
chimere66:
Checkout new Super Eagles goalkeeper Carl Ikeme who may replace Vincent Enyeama in Saturday clash against Tanzania.He is one of the new players invited by Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/checkout-new-super-eagles-goalkeeper.html

hmmmmM! Well let see hw it goes anyway, I tink we shud gve him try.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by LeSulk(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2015
I don't care about his ethnicity all i care about is performance.Ross Barkley had an option to play for us but didn't. Portugal's greatest player Eusébio was a Mozambican.Current World Champions Germany and former Champions France used 'foreign' guys to win.Players such as Boateng, Khedira,Özil,Podolski ,Zidane ,Vieira,Henry to name a few

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by fabulousvera(f): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

2.he is not black

you have no point here what we need is a good player besides his surname is a Nigeria's name
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by obaty(f): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by prof12(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

Why do some people think with their small head in between their legs.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
What are you saying
Yeyeosha:

Clueless dik.
Money complex.
Racial phobia.
Putrid thought.
Highest mode of
Aridity of knowledge.
Mtchew
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by jnizzle(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
And osaze isn't?
tpiander:

I think its quite obvious he's biracial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Anthony Joshua's Lookalike (Pictured) / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.