Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) (45724 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by zonax(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
using mixed race in our national team is a disgrace to Nigeria what's d meaning of all this?
You sound ridiculous.
So he should not do what he has a passion for simply because he's a mixed breed? Or he shouldn't serve his fatherland anymore.
Not like he's an outsider who we bought as "mercenary". Dear think through your thoughts before you pour them out. And stop stereotyping especially someone you know nothing about.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by zonax(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

to go after oyinbo players and leave better local players right? dat make sense to only u. Obama has lived all his life in America unlike carl ikeme
for osaze he played in Nigerian local league and grew up in Nigeria dat makes him more Nigerian.
Dear stop trying to give an excuse for your ignorance. He's every inch a Nigerian and please stop being racial or judge people by the colour of their skin.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by vicky147: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
rottennaija:
Is this guy a Nigerian?
he is from onitsha
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by zonax(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
adconline:

Spewing ignorance from abundance of stupidity!! What have u done for ur village not to talk of Naija??

Aww! One bottle of Orijin for you. Bill on me. No mind the yeye babe whz jst here to yan dust like she has akamu for a brain.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by otemanuduno: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
using mixed race in our national team is a disgrace to Nigeria what's d meaning of all this?
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by fxseven(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
dear Carl,

This is a rare opportunity. Prove yourself worthy.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by francizy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

1.there is a part of him that is not nigerian

2.he is not black

3.he is not better than nigerian goal keepers

then why waste nigerian money on him when we have good goal keepers in nigeria r people stupid?

You're a complete disgrace to the country called Nigeria and to whoever you represent. Your logic/statement is the most senseless and stewpid I've ever seen on earth. If not for unproductive bigotry eating up your damned brains, why would a human being born of another, make such stewpid statements?

If you'd senselessly post this shit, then what say you about US, Germany, England, Netherlands, etc, using people born of black men and women to win medals in competitions?

All you foolish ideotic elements preaching hate and bigotry here (both the Igbos and Yorubas) will keep on being unproductive and never grow beyond online hate filled battles while reasonable ones will keep doing their businesses and benefiting from each other.

I said this because I followed my uncle to mathematics conference where he displayed his inventions and stuffs he imports and both his colleagues and friends from SW came buying loads of products from him for resell when they get back to their states. They never said this one is omo Yeeboe so they won't patronize him. He never said these ones are ndi Yellow bars, so don't attend to them.

Y'all keep living in hate and ensure to pass down the hatred to your kids. They'd probably pass it on and it keeps moving from generation to generation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by francizy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
adconline:

Spewing ignorance from abundance of stupidity!! What have u done for ur village not to talk of Naija??

The fooool is doing great for his/her village by exporting tribal bigotry and making it a world class trademark. Senseless bigots everywhere..
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Welcome aboard goal Keep; We accept with open arms. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

2.he is not black

then why waste nigerian money on him when we have good goal keepers in nigeria r people stupid?
I won't regret calling you racist, because that's what you are...
Bloody Racist swine
#Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwks
#Spit's
#Walksaway
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by bugzbunny: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

2.he is not black

RACIST alert
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by toshmann(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
soe:
Liar

Na dis ajebo wan keep?

Abeg na goal we dey keep for here o, no be icecream

grin grin grin

Quote of the day!!!
Post of the week!!

grin grin grin
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by bugzbunny: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
RaeMystix:
Dnt rape our goalie
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
he does not look Nigerian.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by djembadjemba: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

2.he is not black

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE MOST STOOPID PERSON ON NAIRALAND. INFACT, I THINK THE MODS SHOULD BAN YOU FOREVER ON THIS PLATFORM. YOU ARE JUST TOO STOOPID.
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by mekybabe1: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin
tonychristopher:

try and get laid this weekend ....it's affecting your reasoning

pm me asap
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
hahhhahahaahah
soe:
Liar

Na dis ajebo wan keep?

Abeg na goal we dey keep for here o, no be icecream
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by samdolad(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
jnizzle:
Nigerians jus lyk to talk sha.....d dude is ibo..r most ibo pple nt fair?d guy has bin a first choice keeper for wolves for a lng tyme....if he had gone 2 play 4 england nw, na una go still abuse am
Abi o, tell dem
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
RaeMystix:
Hmmmmm! U too like handsome guys. gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

Are they not Nigerians? Didn't Osaze and others perform? Are u a local advocate?
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by bammy777(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

2.he is not black

. Yes now, he's not black , he's indigo. ........... Tell me how do u think ? Am curious
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by RaeMystix: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
bugzbunny:

Dnt rape our goalie

shocked shocked angry angry cry cry
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
good one but he is too prone to injury
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by RaeMystix: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
WINDSOW:
Hmmmmm! U too like handsome guys. gringringringringrin

Touche grin grin
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by hob(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
no b so so lives u go save oooooooooo,,,na goals against us u go save

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by bugzbunny: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

shocked shocked angry angry cry cry
grin grin grin
Ur eye no correct
Dnt trust u
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
tpiander:

true.

he is probably the first biracial player on the Nigerian team.

does this team hire Americans at all btw.

He is most definitely not the first. Osaze Odemwinge is biracial. Westerhof brought through one right full back Reuben Agboola back in the day
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
I don't like watching football

But cos of dis goalkeeper am gonna stay glued to my TV nd watch every move he makes in d field
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
hmmmmm, this one wey de do fine boy ?
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by dozai: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
jerryunit48:
Your problem long sha

Maybe not better than Agbim
Re: Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:

2.he is not black

Carl plays abroad. Apart from Enyeama, call another goal keeper who's home based n better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.