Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife (1677 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by diehard(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
For the past one week my one year old son does not want me to cuddle or come close my wife (his mum). Whenever I attempt to hold her, he will scream and push me away, only to hug her in my place. I didn't know young boys can get jealous over their mother.

Does any body have the same experience?
Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dats beautiful u kno
Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
My 18 months daughter too does same. She pushes me away and occupy the space. I don't know why.
Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by AtomikEnergy: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
diehard:
For the past one week my one year old son does not want me to cuddle or come close my wife (his mum). Whenever I attempt to hold her, he will scream and push me away, only to hug her in my place. I didn't know young boys can get jealous over their mother.

sorry bro,, your son is used to being with his mum day and night,,,, he is just being protective of his mum. Maybe he didnt see u much around during the one year or maybe u didnt carry him as much as his mum did.

10 Likes

Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by Mimiflourish(f): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mummy is the source of life, food and comfort.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by anumide(f): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
diehard:

Oedipus complex.
sorry I can't type long story, I'm sleepy. try Google.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by anumide(f): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
dhabeautyjas:
My 18 months daughter too does same. She pushes me away and occupy the space. I don't know why.
Electra complex

2 Likes

Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015

Beat me to it.
Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by Sharon6(f): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Not just young boys, young girls too.
Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
You're not alone. Don't mind those children. They don't know what I went through to catch the damsel they call their mother. My 11 year old son still wants to get a family hug whenever I'm hugging my wife o. All of them (11-16) still want to sit between us (my wife and I) at functions/movies/church. I usually chase them away playfully and they will still try to sit next to her all the same.

It's fun sha.

4 Likes

Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by mylove4him(f): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
diehard:

My son used to do that a lot. He will always cry and come in between two us as he wouldn't allow us to hug or kiss. He is almost three now and he still does that especially if he comes in and meet us lying down. He quickly comes and lie in between us.
Re: Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:26am On Jan 12, 2016
anumide:
Oedipus complex. sorry I can't type long story, I'm sleepy. try Google.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way To Forgive Someone That Constantly Wrongs You? / Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat / Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.