Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photos: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Beautiful And Gorgeous In Pink Dress! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Beautiful And Gorgeous In Pink Dress! (703 Views)

White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Beautiful And Gorgeous In Pink Dress! by 36pists: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2015

Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has recently being fashion conscious, trendy and beautifully styled…And For this particular look we are loving every bit of it!

The actress was dressed in a pink high low gown and matching it with a black sandal,her make up was looking so flawless and her fringe hair dazzled.

http://36posts.com/2015/09/photos-toyin-aimakhu-looks-beautiful-and-gorgeous-in-pink-dress/
Re: Photos: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Beautiful And Gorgeous In Pink Dress! by BUSHHUNTER: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
I prefer her slim
Re: Photos: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Beautiful And Gorgeous In Pink Dress! by Ayjos10(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2015
beautiful.....she's lukin lyk peak milk

(1) (Reply)

Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. / How You Lady's Search For Strong Man To Bleep / Matargasti Khuli Sadak Me Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.