Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) (38073 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by makzeze: 5:18am On Sep 04, 2015
The day Olusegun Obasanjo said bye bye to bachelorhood; (from left to right) The Late Justice Somolu Chief Judge Western Region, the well groomed Groom in Aso Oke, Olusegun Obasanjo, his beautiful bride, Miss Okanlawon (Mama Iyabo) the Late Chief D.S. Adegbenro (Segun Obasanjo's uncle) father of the groom.

source: http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-olusegun-obasanjo.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2015
How time flies!

It's my birthday oooo, celebrate God's goodness with me!

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:29am On Sep 04, 2015
So make I start to dance angry

5 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by stinggy(m): 5:31am On Sep 04, 2015
The bride looks beautifully dressed

ifeoluwasegun:
How time flies!
Una nor dey tire 'Like' na food? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by HerexG(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Classic

When a boy was becoming a man

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:52am On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by shugacaneman: 5:57am On Sep 04, 2015
baba
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by asiwaju007(m): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2015
makzeze:
The day Olusegun Obasanjo said bye bye to bachelorhood; (from left to right) The Late Justice Somolu Chief Judge Western Region, the well groomed Groom in Aso Oke, Olusegun Obasanjo, his beautiful bride, Miss Okanlawon (Mama Iyabo) the Late Chief D.S. Adegbenro (Segun Obasanjo's uncle) father of the groom.

source: http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-olusegun-obasanjo.html?m=1

when human blood flow freely from the gutters is what is written at the foot of this picture. I guess this traditional marriage should have taken place in the 60's or thereabout, what I just want to bring out is that we have always had the culture of violence in Naija. May God help us o

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by Nellizzy(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2015
he fine then oo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by trendphemmy(m): 6:13am On Sep 04, 2015
k
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2015
asiwaju007:

when human blood flow freely from the gutters is what is written at the foot of this picture. I guess this traditional marriage should have taken place in the 60's or thereabout, what I just want to bring out is that we have always had the culture of violence in Naija. May God help us o

Your post is bewildering. It's still a mystery how a picture of a traditional wedding could evoke thoughts of violence.

15 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by Maghan37: 6:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Looking at the pics makes me ask how an handsome man became a chimp. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by TippyTop(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
So he has wife yet he prefers his sons wife, diaris god o.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
BABA OBJ!
Who would have thought BabaIyabo would be this relevant in †нε affairs of Nigeria. Ball hard, work hard, network hard, play smart & allow history write ur name with a golden pen. Hardwork with God's favour pays!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Another Baba is copy copy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by Nursecaleb(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
He was still holy then
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by luthorcorp: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2015
hmmmm,baba ooo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by Seyitosino(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
How time flies! Happy birthday

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by mayorjosh(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Obj!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by omaniblog(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2015
oh
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by luthorcorp: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Nursecaleb:
He was still holy then
now nko,na you make am unholy?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by j4sure(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Where u see dis pixz nau angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2015
The man dey grow dey ugly. He was finer when he was young

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by bastien: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol, fine man
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by Leyemoshood: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by acunon: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Make we start to dey cry?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Ok.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt / We Gave (BRIBE) Lawmakers N17bn To Pass 2015 Budget - Okonjo-iweala / Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.