Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) (32407 Views)

Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) / Mohammed Babandede Decorated As Immigration Comptroller-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by obiremy: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2016
The young shall grow. Flash back! The present Chief of army staff Gen. TY Buratai decorated as captain some years back

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/throwback-photo-of-chief-of-army-staff.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by HungerBAD: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Gallant.

The destroyer of the Boko Haram Confraternity.

At the mention of your name the NDA and Tompolo have " kawasaki-ed" into the Evil Forest of Bayelsa,and I was told the evil forest have swallowed them.

History will be very kind to you Sir.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2016
lol grin

then the guy has not stolen money, he was still looking innocent and ready to work!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by Princecalm(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Hard work, Determination and steadfast trust in God pays. Not leaving out the god father role as far as Nigeria is concerned

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2016
In DUBAI?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by AfroMighty(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2016
In years to come, I also will look at my photo and smile, tell my children and people that was me.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2016
Clueless, Tyrant and Corrupt man like his Master Buharidiott with no brain cheesy grin
The Blood of the innocent Shiite members you murdered are on your head, go and release their group leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, Corrupt criminal
like you cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by onojaduru: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
How time flies!Hard work really pays
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by malton: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Clueless, Tyrant and Corrupt man like his Master Buharidiott with no brain cheesy grin
The Blood of the innocent Shiite members you murdered are on your head, go and release their group leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, Corrupt criminal
like you cheesy cheesy cheesy

You acknowledge that end time is nigh, yet feel it's cool to talk down your leaders in such a disparaging manner.

When the end finally comes, I hope you will be found "ready"?

Look beside you to see if insulting them in that manner has increased you in any way.

You kids have really lost it, big time!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by Moses729: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by gebest: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
that was a very very long time ago i can see babagidda portrait there, captain-major-lt colonel-colonel-bregadia-major general-lt general, that should be almost 30 yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
What a sweet throwback
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Things like this motivates me. Makes me know someday I will enjoy my hardwork

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by Burger01(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by Drienzia: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Gallant.

The destroyer of the Boko Haram Confraternity.

At the mention of your name the NDA and Tompolo have " kawasaki-ed" into the Evil Forest of Bayelsa,and I was told the evil forest have swallowed them.

History will be very kind to you Sir.
how did he end Boko Haram? and who told you the NDA stopped bombing because of him? guy get sense. stop being a zombie... the same man u praising is same person that bought a house abroad and the fed govt kept mute... stop being sentimental...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by justdivine: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hhhhh
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by PHfinest(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Before he started the Buratai Special Savings account that helps civil servants buy houses in Dubai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by kindnyce(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
A TRUE GENERAL..
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Was the guy decorated in a bar? which kind thing be this?

The settings is very odd.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by Aregs(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
ok we don see him, wey Baba own
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by gbadexy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Inside beer parlor or officers mess.
I think I can see a bottle of guinness on the table.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by osothermal(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
ManTiger:

Nepotism

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by supereagle(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Which officers decorated him?
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by JONSYN7154: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
obiremy:
The young shall grow. Flash back! The present Chief of army staff Gen. TY Buratai decorated as captain some years back

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/throwback-photo-of-chief-of-army-staff.html
my guy, come chop knuckle.
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by dotedote: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
What does this mean?
"the same man u praising is same person that bought a house abroad and the fed govt kept mute... "
Is buying a house abroad a new offence?

Drienzia:
how did he end Boko Haram? and who told you the NDA stopped bombing because of him? guy get sense. stop being a zombie... the same man u praising is same person that bought a house abroad and the fed govt kept mute... stop being sentimental...
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by MemeTroll: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
This was when IBB was HOS thats far o
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Burantai the protected thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by Drienzia: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
dotedote:
What does this mean?
"the same man u praising is same person that bought a house abroad and the fed govt kept mute... "
Is buying a house abroad a new offence?

Zombie... how much is his net worth? and how much is the house? guy get sense
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
ManTiger:

I guess that's "officers mess"
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by flokii: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
seunlayi:
Burantai the protected thief

he declared his assets mister..

moreover he is not from a wretched family like u bliv, dnt use ur data to type trash here.. just say you wish ur thieving brothers and sisters were half as smart
cheers!
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by wheesin(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
burantashi
Re: Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
flokii:

he declared his assets mister..

moreover he is not from a wretched family like u bliv, dnt use ur data to type trash here.. just say you wish ur thieving brothers and sisters were half as smart
cheers!

OK, so you're his estate agent in dubai?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.