Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) (27712 Views)

Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by multikolour(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
but op I can't see presidential convoy or any VIP convoy in ur picture.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
alaoeri:
PMB ride on, those that are for you are more than the wailers against you.
Sai Baba cool

You are right; even though the wailers may be louder despite their few numbers.

Sane Nigerians will be making a big mistake if we think these thieves & their co-traveller looters will not fight back.

But not to worry; their matter was long determined in the heavenly before the election, they are just waking up to know.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Daniel058(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Lusola15: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Reminds me of back in d days
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2015
sai baba... my role model
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Duru009(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2015
The tribalist of our time.......
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2015
alaoeri:
PMB ride on, those that are for you are more than the wailers against you.
Sai Baba cool

..............Even if the population of wailers are more than the entire polulation of China,it won't change the fact that their mentor and patron from Otuoke was clueless and during his regime we had 5 presidents out of which 4 were female..............

...............Unfortunately, HE WAS THE WEAKEST AMONGST THE WOMEN

God bless PMB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by mideactive: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Rented crowd
Jobless people
APshit thugs undecided

Bad belle cheesy
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by ahmedsimpa(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2015
A king has landed. The intimidator of the corrupt.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai BUHARI
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by j4sure(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Wao. they love their own oooooooooooo.Good
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by stanley000: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2015
I'm still here
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Triumphant entry.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2015
permsec:
If say work dey dem for no get that kind time. besides election campaign don finish.

Welcome home the King of the North! may ur days be longer than that of metuselah.

But remember, To be kissed is not to be loved ask Jesus about Judas.
Go watch the video of J.F. Kennedy when he visited Dallas, Texas. You will be surprised at the huge crowd by the road side cheering him.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by MadCow1: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Demmzy15:
grinGuys I'm not a tribalist, in fact I'm not hausa/Ibo. But how true is this?! grin grin

I hope you get killed in a gangraping by savage street dogs.. angry
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Leyemoshood: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
my presido,God bless you PMB

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by donmekins(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2015
let him come East make we see naaa...Home boys dey vex....Ndi Ara
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by pet4ril(f): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Before nkorr?
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by aristosoft(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Rented crowd
Jobless people
APshit thugs undecided

Some of you wont even get heroic welcome from your family members even if you go abroad and return. I'm not surprised about your lop-sided Wailings. This guy is soooo loved by the Northerners.
Was your heroic GEJ ever given this type of reception anywhere in Nigeria. Even when the crowd was rented, they ended not being paid.

Keep Wailing, it's allowed, it's expected.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by adenine02: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Demmzy15:
grinGuys I'm not a tribalist, in fact I'm not hausa/Ibo. But how true is this?! grin grin

omo ur head dey 4 dr

see diffrence

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by stanley000: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2015
for your cheap data as shown in my signature then contact me asap
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by eligibility: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
ALL THE ENEMIES OF BUHARI ARE STRONGLY THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA PROGRESS .
WHAT DEVILISH PDP CANNOT DO FOR 16 YEAR, PMB HAS DONE IT FOR 3MONTHS.
GOD BLESS BUHARI !!! GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS !!!
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by genearts(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2015
eleko1:
cool God bless baba Daura smiley wink.Spot Samboribo among the crowd grin

Where is that guy??
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2015
lol
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by permsec: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go watch the video of J.F. Kennedy when he visited Dallas, Texas. You will be surprised at the huge crowd by the road side cheering him.
Wondeful! atleast a lot can be said about JFK's achievements besides, he has been in govt a long time before the Heroic welcome.

What can be said in that of PMB other than Bigotry. A man who has barely spent a Hundred days in office is given this accolade i wonder what will happen after his 4yrs tenure. Lets call a spade a spade not a farming tool. If they are occupied with something this turn-out wouldnt be very high.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2015
JOBLESS YOUTHS in their million..... North is a mess
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by eligibility: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2015
GudluckIBB:

..............Even if the populations of wailers are more than the entire polulation of China,it won't change the fact that their mentor and patron from Otuoke was clueless and during his regime we had 5 presidents out of which 4 were female..............

...............Unfortunately, HE WAS THE WEAKEST AMONGST THE WOMEN

God bless PMB

You have spoken my mind, let the haters continues with bad speeches .

SAY BABA !!!
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by ibedun: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2015
MY ABOKI FRIENDS !!!!

PLEASE LOOK AFTER OUR PRESIDOoooooooo I beg una o.

He belongs to all of us and he is our worthy messiah!

Hope there is no wailer hanging among the massive crowd?

Sai BABA!!!
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:

I hope you get killed in a gangraping by savage street dogs.. angry

I hope you get raped by mad cows.. Oponu!
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
permsec:
Wondeful! atleast a lot can be said about JFK's achievements besides, he has been in govt a long time before the Heroic welcome.

What can be said in that of PMB other than Bigotry. A man who has barely spent a Hundred days in office is given this accolade i wonder what will happen after his 4yrs tenure. Lets call a spade a spade not a farming tool. If they are occupied with something this turn-out wouldnt be very high.
If Kennedy had spent a long time in government with achievement, as you said, that informed the number of people that came out to cheer him; why must you condemn Buhari that has spent less than 100 days. Your comment doesn't hold water You may not like Buhari, but present an opposition garnished with common sense?
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by margclever: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2015
kikilove:
cheesy that's good
yap , king of the north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cattle Breeders Visit Governor Fayose (Photos) / Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At The Villa Today (PICTURE) / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.