Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? (56067 Views)

Apple Is Locking People Out Of Their Iphones But It's For Their Own Good / What People Do With Their Iphones / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by jomoh: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Gbyte:

What Y'all don't understand is that fact that iPhones and Samsung are sold for the same price in the U.S., what you should do is ask your retailers why the prices varies in Nigeria, what a new smart phone is launched in the U.S., it's sold for $699 and iPhone is not left out, it's only when they get to our market here that we see crazy prices. I don't stand to be corrected on this one, it's fact, it's when you include tax that the price falls to $741 or thereabout depending on the state you purchasing from

Yes they may be sold for the same price but let's go back after few years to see the price difference.
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
When you don't things, u ask so u can be lectured. The symbian u claim to use was under used. If you had had hacked your symbian phone back then ,u wld do the Wifi printing seamlessly

Regarding security, bb10 wins here and widows follows. Quit spewing shitloads of cràps when you know nothing.
icloud got hacked sometime ago leaking out nude pictures of its customers. It still got hacked recently thereby putting your phone at risk with just the use of sms

Value retainship, yes iPhone retains value so does some androids like htc and Sony.

jomoh:

Symbian with wifi? Guy take it easy with the lies now common. I used symbian phone too(N90, N91, N92) yes they print with cable and maybe bluetooth but through wifi? When did wifi printers even entered the market.? And please we're talking smartphones here(iOS, Android OS, Blackberry OS, Windows phones)

I would have taken you guys on on who introduced the Wifi printing but let's rest it since y'all have copied it.

Ok thank God someone knows Iphone introduced nano sim.

So let's move to the next class students. Our next topic is SECURITY.

Which phone is most secured against Virus invasion and hacking?

When you get it the next topic shall be VALUE RETAINERSHIP

Before that kindly check the image below.
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
mike404:
BANK WIRE. ASK EM G GUYS

This is an application thing and it's not exclusive to ios devices

1 Like

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by fashrola(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
how thirsty are you?

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2015
davthom:
heck don't let that 1gb ram on iPhone is better than 3gb ram statement that people make online deceive u.thanks to the 2gb of ram Samsung smartphonesand tablet have had spleeting multitasking for about 3-4 years now Apple ios 9 is bringing split screen multitasking and only the iPad air 2 with 2gb of ram is getting it.all those who spent 100's of thousand of naira for ipad mini 2,iPad air,mini 3 and all I phones telling them selves that 1gb ram was enough are now being left behind in terms of this new multitasking feature

Well said bro, I said the exact same thing but well they run away from he truth. Even their last flapship wld become obsolete when ios 9 debuts but well apple might release two versions of it. One for 2GB and above and other for below

Apple keep milking them

1 Like

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by tonychristopher: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2015
angels09:
Apart from camera and feel

It doesn't communicate with other gadgets no file sharing just a stand-alone ..
please users educate me
Apart from the bragging rights of how much it costs.... What else?
In camera Lumia Windows Phone makes iPhone a learner....
Battery life Lumia Windows Phone setting the pace

the phone can call your ancestors that gave up since 15th century
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Elmgnifico(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Yawns!!! Munch my akara and bread as I play my God of war chains of Olympus pspp on my xperia #teamandroid..

1 Like

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by xtervaganza(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=fashrola post=37688863][/quote]YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOUR BRAIN IS DETACHABLE?

I'M ONLY TRYING TO STOO YOU FROM EMBARRASSING YOURSELF, YOU'RE TRYING TO HIT ON A GIRL WHO CLEARLY GIVES NO SH1T ABOUT YOU
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by tope3x(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2015
I just hate this iphone....I have always asked this same question from my friends that uses this America crap(iphone)...I use to have a Samsung note 3 and I.was going good with it until my brother came from the USA and gave me this iphone 6...I thought I upgraded and I gave the Samsung to my younger...after 2 months of using this America crap called iphone...I had to go back to my younger brother to get the Samsung note 3 I gave to him. ...iPhone is just an overrated phone...it's a complete bullshit. ..I can stream 4 apps on my Samsung at the same time. ..but iPhone will never do that.
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Ha, how the hell did this topic skip me?
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by jomoh: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2015
ollah1:

When you don't things, u ask so u can be lectured. The symbian u claim to use was under used. If you had had hacked your symbian phone back then ,u wld do the Wifi printing seamlessly

Regarding security, bb10 wins here and widows follows. Quit spewing shitloads of cràps when you know nothing.
icloud got hacked sometime ago leaking out nude pictures of its customers. It still got hacked recently thereby putting your phone at risk with just the use of sms

Value retainship, yes iPhone retains value so does some androids like htc and Sony.

Mister don't come here and spew trash. No symbian phone and I repeat none could print through Wifi. Your cheap attempt at using hacking as an avenue to use wifi to print on a symbian phone makes it very senseless. Its like say you hack a phone not compliant with 3G to work with 3G its simply impossible.

Before you can print a document from any platform there has to be an hidden code script linking the document maker with the printer through the wifi. Or are you telling me that you will hack your symbian phone by inputting the code. Its lame and its making you look stupid, please stop.

FYI hacking back then was used to unlock hidden functionalities not to create and insert new codes. Even till date there's limit to how you can insert codes into devices especially when you have very little knowledge of the type of coding used to create the OS like the iOS.

Mr man. Anything that is in the cloud can be accessed by anyone cos its on a public platform INTERNET. Am talking about data security on the phone and not in the cloud.

VALUE RETAINERSHIP: Sony? HTC? Are kidding me right now?

So talk about best functions and features.

1. Iphones don't hang unlike androids (try playing temple run on it)

2. Multiple camera shots per second, fastest camera shot (later copied by samsung).

3. Panorama camera shots (later copied by samsung)

4. First phone to introduce high storage capacity(later copied by others)

5. First OS to introduce cloud storage

6. First phone to introduce VPN.

7. First OS to guide against Piracy. iTunes

8. First smartphone with a faceless charger

9. First phone to introduce tablet.

10. Coming up.

1 Like

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by mike404(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2015
ollah1:

This is an application thing and it's not exclusive to ios devices
TRY IT WITH YOUR ANDROID AND GET YA AZZ BUSTED
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2015
jomoh:

Mister don't come here and spew trash. No symbian phone and I repeat none could print through Wifi. Your cheap attempt at using hacking as an avenue to use wifi to print on a symbian phone makes it very senseless. Its like say you hack a phone not compliant with 3G to work with 3G its simply impossible.

Before you can print a document from any platform there has to be an hidden code script linking the document maker with the printer through the wifi. Or are you telling me that you will hack your symbian phone by inputting the code. Its lame and its making you look stupid, please stop.

FYI hacking back then was used to unlock hidden functionalities not to create and insert new codes. Even till date there's limit to how you can insert codes into devices especially when you have very little knowledge of the type of coding used to create the OS like the iOS.

Mr man. Anything that is in the cloud can be accessed by anyone cos its on a public platform INTERNET. Am talking about data security on the phone and not in the cloud.

VALUE RETAINERSHIP: Sony? HTC? Are kidding me right now?

So talk about best functions and features.

1. Iphones don't hang unlike androids (try playing temple run on it)

2. Multiple camera shots per second, fastest camera shot (later copied by samsung).

3. Panorama camera shots (later copied by samsung)

4. First phone to introduce high storage capacity(later copied by others)

5. First OS to introduce cloud storage

6. First phone to introduce VPN.

7. First OS to guide against Piracy. iTunes

8. First smartphone with a faceless charger

9. First phone to introduce tablet.

10. Coming up.

You just successfully disgraced yourself. Apple don mumu you guys gan oo chai. So to you nw ehn, Apple does everything first. Apple does everything best. Apple is the only company that knows how to do everything. Apple is the inventor of everything.

So what you listed up there are features and functions right. Symbian could send docs wirelesly when hacked,, you didn't doesn't mean it doesn't work.

You plainly listed trash. Most of these things were done firstly by symbian, Microsoft and Nokia pure view (808).
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2015
mike404:
TRY IT WITH YOUR ANDROID AND GET YA AZZ BUSTED

You are deluded bro. What does getting ass busted had to do with using an app on a platform. The bank sites created apps for mobile platforms mainly android and ios to perform easy tasks by their customers.

I don't know what getting ass busted got to do with this bro
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by tegak10: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2015
from everything ive read here everything ios does android windows n bb does it if not better... Iphone is not the most secure phone.. That title goes to blackberry then windows...
Anytime iphone is hacked servere consequences arise.....
E.g icloud hack.. Releasing of celeb nude pics u can google it...
iphone is so secure that sending a text message can crash the phoone...

Screen mirroring.. Ive waited 4 more than 3 nl pages and no iphone user can do this since ts not available on their phone.....

That ur synching is on almost everythin.. i write a gmail draft on my phone, i complete n send t on my pc.. Same with evernote and d rest....

Wifi printing... Even some china androids do this...

Ios8 copied a whole lot of features and the os became very unstable.. You can google this...

Iphone rigid and strong- google bendgate.....

Those of u talking about cydia tweaks... Cydia pales in comparism to xposed.....

Ios 1gb ram better than android 3gb ram- how stupid can someone get... 1. Why is apple adding more ram to their devices if 1gb ram is ok...
2. Open any 5apps and 1 heavy game and see if when switching apps they wont reload..
Asus zenfone 4gb ram can play both mc5 and asphalt 8 without either closing..

iphone not hanging too fluid e.t.c
Buy an android of 150k and compare.....

Facetime and imessage... This is the most stupid of all... Even bbm that was only on bb was later released to all platforms.. Or u mean to say than after switching to iphone ill dump skype and whatsapp to use those that half of my friends dont care about...

Gaming... game developers create games 4 how many iphones 4-6 so their work is easier... There are more than 10000 unique androids in existence

siri... Cortana and google now are way better...
The only cool thing that i admit about iphones is the continum feature.. The rest are available...
Iphone has 68% of android functions n is still copying more... Android has 90% of iphone functions and does em better

1 Like

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by kingsilly(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2015
B
GreatFatherson:
I use my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as a multimedia computer by linking it wirelesly to my Samsung 55 inch Smart TV (serving here as a huge monitor) via Screen Mirroring and as a universal remote control for my Sony Home Theatre, DSTV Explora and Panasonic air conditioner. All the apps on the Note 3 including Polaris Office (for Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) were downloaded free from Google Play or already pre-installed on the phone.

I don't use iPhones because perhaps I can't afford them but my younger sister has an iPhone 6 and wants to do exactly what I am using my Note 3 for ie Screen Mirroring etc.

I don't have the faintest idea how it can be done. Please can the experts in the house that own iPhones educate us how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Get her an Apple TV, that should help her mirror her phone to your TV..
Case closed
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by kingsilly(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
franconian:

Don't mind that guy, everyone who uses the internet can unlock icloud. It costs just a few dollars.

Oh shattap pls, few dollars my foot..
Mshewww
Read post on Lindaikeji and thinks iCloud can be opened just by snapping your finger.
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
angels09:
It doesn't communicate with other gadgets no file sharing just a stand-alone .. please users educate me Apart from the bragging rights of how much it costs.... What else? In camera Lumia Windows Phone makes iPhone a learner.... Battery life Lumia Windows Phone setting the pace
Ill get back to you in a new tread
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by NwabuezeWini: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Nsonaso:
A lot bro..... At least better than BlackBerry OS and Windows Phone OS combined....

[b]Initially when I said iPhone users does a lot of things with their iPhone more than Windows Phone OS and BlackBerry Os combined, people started quoting me and asking me to mention ‘em.

But I was afraid to list them because am scared that if I tell them, they may be tempted to go and sell their fathers land in the village to buy an iPhone just like the Chinese kid last year with his kidney.
And I know my Nigerians very well, we love our lives and we are not willing to tread it with anything so nobody will be willing to sell his/her kidney like the Chinese kid but our fathers land in the village will not be spared.
…… That’s a joke please, don’t take it too personal…..

1. iPhone has a built in Dictionary that automatically integrate into every App you install on your iPhone, making it easy for you to find meaning of words right on the App you’re using (just by taping and holding the word and click on “Define” on the list of options that appear…) without leaving the App.
2. iPhone has Text to Speech engine that integrate into every App you install on your iPhone, enabling your iPhone to read every Text file on the screen while you do the listening. (It works across all your Apps including third-party Apps like Chrome, Opera mini, MS word etc. You can as well just select a particular word you don’t know how to pronounce (either on your browser, Opera Mini for instance or any other App you install on your iPhone) and your iPhone will pronounce it for you.
3. Have you ever played a Music with your phone while you’re feeling sleepy and you wish your phone could stop playing the music when you doss off? Well iPhone does it even when you’re using a third-party Music Player like TTPod or Musixmatch etc.
4. A lot of people like to take Selfie, but using your hand to hold your phone and control the camera at the same time, is kind of look awkward but with your iPhone Original headset, you can place your iPhone on a table or anything at all and comfortably control the Camera of your iPhone just with the volume locker on your headset.
5. A lot of people like to “Take Note” of things that matter to them…. For me I’ve lost countless of my Notes, since 2008 that I started using Smartphone even with my HTC One Dual SIM I lost my note after I updated to Android 5

(Until I discovered MIUI ROM the best Android ROM on the planet: MIUI also back up SMS, Contact, Call log, Recorder, Music Play List etc. for those interested)

iPhone Note App backs up your Notes automatically to Gmail or iCloud. You can also insert picture to your iPhone Note, also when you copy an article on the internet to your Note, it also copy both the picture in the article.

7. iPhone remains the only mobile phone that plays the award winning Chair Entertainment Game “Infinity Blade I, II & III”
8. Plus what you think a Lumia phone and BlackBerry can do combined togher.

9. Ladies and gentlemen, permit me to stop here for some people has already started thinking of the worth of their father’s land in the village so they and sell it and buy an iPhone. And I wouldn’t want to be held responsible for being the person that talked them into selling their fathers precious land.
[/b]
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by NwabuezeWini: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Nsonaso:
A lot bro..... At least better than BlackBerry OS and Windows Phone OS combined....

[b]Initially when I said iPhone users does a lot of things with their iPhone more than Windows Phone OS and BlackBerry Os combined, people started quoting me and asking me to mention ‘em.

But I was afraid to list them because am scared that if I tell them, they may be tempted to go and sell their fathers land in the village to buy an iPhone just like the Chinese kid last year with his kidney.
And I know my Nigerians very well, we love our lives and we are not willing to tread it with anything so nobody will be willing to sell his/her kidney like the Chinese kid but our fathers land in the village will not be spared.
…… That’s a joke please, don’t take it too personal…..

1. iPhone has a built in Dictionary that automatically integrate into every App you install on your iPhone, making it easy for you to find meaning of words right on the App you’re using (just by taping and holding the word and click on “Define” on the list of options that appear…) without leaving the App.
2. iPhone has Text to Speech engine that integrate into every App you install on your iPhone, enabling your iPhone to read every Text file on the screen while you do the listening. (It works across all your Apps including third-party Apps like Chrome, Opera mini, MS word etc. You can as well just select a particular word you don’t know how to pronounce (either on your browser, Opera Mini for instance or any other App you install on your iPhone) and your iPhone will pronounce it for you.
3. Have you ever played a Music with your phone while you’re feeling sleepy and you wish your phone could stop playing the music when you doss off? Well iPhone does it even when you’re using a third-party Music Player like TTPod or Musixmatch etc.
4. A lot of people like to take Selfie, but using your hand to hold your phone and control the camera at the same time, is kind of look awkward but with your iPhone Original headset, you can place your iPhone on a table or anything at all and comfortably control the Camera of your iPhone just with the volume locker on your headset.
5. A lot of people like to “Take Note” of things that matter to them…. For me I’ve lost countless of my Notes, since 2008 that I started using Smartphone even with my HTC One Dual SIM I lost my note after I updated to Android 5

(Until I discovered MIUI ROM the best Android ROM on the planet: MIUI also back up SMS, Contact, Call log, Recorder, Music Play List etc. for those interested)

iPhone Note App backs up your Notes automatically to Gmail or iCloud. You can also insert picture to your iPhone Note, also when you copy an article on the internet to your Note, it also copy both the picture in the article.

7. iPhone remains the only mobile phone that plays the award winning Chair Entertainment Game “Infinity Blade I, II & III”
8. Plus what you think a Lumia phone and BlackBerry can do combined togher.

9. Ladies and gentlemen, permit me to stop here for some people has already started thinking of the worth of their father’s land in the village so they and sell it and buy an iPhone. And I wouldn’t want to be held responsible for being the person that talked them into selling their fathers precious land.
[/b]

I don't see any special in all these things u av said that my BlackBerry can not do

1 Like

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by GreatFatherson: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2015
jomoh:

Symbian with wifi? Guy take it easy with the lies now common. I used symbian phone too(N90, N91, N92) yes they print with cable and maybe bluetooth but through wifi? When did wifi printers even entered the market.? And please we're talking smartphones here(iOS, Android OS, Blackberry OS, Windows phones)

I would have taken you guys on on who introduced the Wifi printing but let's rest it since y'all have copied it.

Ok thank God someone knows Iphone introduced nano sim.

So let's move to the next class students. Our next topic is SECURITY.

Which phone is most secured against Virus invasion and hacking?

When you get it the next topic shall be VALUE RETAINERSHIP

Before that kindly check the image below.

Please be factual. I was doing wireless printing via wifi in 2008/2009 with my Nokia E 90 Communicator. It was running Symbian S6. That phone is the smartphone heavyweight champion of all time. I really really miss it. It was the first smartphone that I used comfortably as my auxiliary laptop.

Your cocksure assertion that only iPhone does wifi printing is actually laughable and depicts a comical display of blissful ignorance. Android phones costing less than N12k can do that comfortably since the invention of popcorn by the Ibos in 350BC.

Please Nairalanders that own iPhones I still need an answer on how you do wireless Screen Mirroring of your phone on flat screen TV so that my sister that owns an iPhone can watch her movies and browse desktop versions of Web pages on the much bigger TV screen.

I can do this with even Samsung Galaxy s3 of 2012.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by GreatFatherson: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
kingsilly:
B

Get her an Apple TV, that should help her mirror her phone to your TV..
Case closed

Should she throw away her perfectly good TV just to enjoy screen mirroring. Is Apple TV available in Nigeria. Well, I will forward your answer to her. I just hope she does not auction her iPhone or God forbid, smash it in frustration. Thanks for your advise sha.

1 Like

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by kingsilly(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
GreatFatherson:

Should she throw away her perfectly good TV just to enjoy screen mirroring. Is Apple TV available in Nigeria. Well, I will forward your answer to her. I just hope she does not auction her iPhone or God forbid, smash it in frustration. Thanks for your advise sha.

nahh apple tv aint a full set tv, it help mirror heer iphone to your samsung tv.. 10/15k for it

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2015
kingsilly:

nahh apple tv aint a full set tv, it help mirror heer iphone to your samsung tv.. 10/15k for it

After buying a 200k phone then i will shed out another 15k to buy this. Why can't they just include it on their phone so you seamlessly mirror your screen to your tv?
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by chapwiz(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2015
iPhone can now share and receive files from android phones, I use iPhone and I ve be sharing and receiving files.
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by martineverest(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Its a dongle..google also have it,chromecast
ollah1:

After buying a 200k phone then i will shed out another 15k to buy this. Why can't they just include it on their phone so you seamlessly mirror your screen to your tv?
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by manutdadex(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2015
magicminister:
I started using iphone this year after my old phone got missing.
It set me 190k back and I hated it the first few weeks but after a while, I got to love it.

Iphone never freezes like android or bb
You can acess the camera from the lock screen without having to unlock the phone
Iphone camera can snap like 100 pics or even more in 30 seconds.
The deleted pictures are stored in a special fplder for 40 days.
The finger print unlock system is very on point.
The games and app collection on the app store is topway better than that of android or bb.
The icloud storage guarantees unlimited storage capacity.
I love music so I get them easily ffrom the itunes...
I can have a discussion with siri...loool.....
The battery lasts if you use it just for calls and texts
Facetime is seamless.. trust me, you can compare facetime with Skype

I didnt jailbreak my iphone and I pay for most of my apps and im loving it.

Downside of iphone:
You cannot enjoy it without Internet....
I also own a samsung galaxy note and I love the stylus which lets me draw and shiitt.. but iphone dont got that.

I have tasted all worlds... android, ios, bb, and even lumia and I gotta say that ios trumps all others but I still got massive love for android devices. The rest na scrap....

Plus, I dont think any adult would think owning an iphone is a big deal. It does not provide any bragging right and shiiitt... ... only people with poverty mentality would show off with an iphone....
baba which android u don use wey dey hang? with d amount u re using to get d iphone use d same to get an android and tell me which one is better… .

1 Like

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2015
martineverest:
Its a dongle..google also have it,chromecast

No one says it's not a dongle. Why didn't they embed it inside their phones. I don't need one to mirror my phone to tv. It's means it's a must for Apple users to buy apple tv before they can mirror their screen but not a must for droid users since its available on some droids.

Apple is just a greedy company and they tend to achieve their aims cos their users are gullible.
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by 1vid(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Mr. Iphone lecturer, plsssss seat down... almost all phone(bb, android, windows) can do all ur listed functions. If u can perform those functions with (bb, android, windows) means u are a learner...
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by Nsonaso(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
NwabuezeWini:

I don't see any special in all these things u av said that my BlackBerry can not do
Which of your bb does any of those?
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by magicminister: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
manutdadex:
baba which android u don use wey dey hang? with d amount u re using to get d iphone use d same to get an android and tell me which one is better… .

Samsung galaxy notet 3
I bought it two years ago.
I wanted to buy an ipad initially but I decided to buy the samsung due to the higher specs and cheaper price of the samsung.
Bro, it hangs alot. Then I bought it for 96k while an ipad went for 120k.
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by xerotop(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
angels09:

It doesn't communicate with other gadgets no file sharing just a stand-alone ..
please users educate me
Apart from the bragging rights of how much it costs.... What else?
In camera Lumia Windows Phone makes iPhone a learner....
Battery life Lumia Windows Phone setting the pace

Same reason some people drive lamborghini ,ferrari,bmw benz etc and some decides to drive toyota, honda, nissan and co.
All are cars. A/c present, seats, steering wheel, gear, engine and all can take you to ur destination no matter the distance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At / Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.