Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable (2948 Views)

Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Well in relationships there are different names that our guys and babes call each other. These names are supposedly pet names that makes the both parties feel warm and wanted. Some may use sugar, mine, honey, baby, sweetness etc.
But some really design some funny names like Sweetyie, my cockroach. I had a girlfriend who called me 'smally' I wasn't cool with it though cus I believe am bigger than a small guy per say.
So over to you guys kindly tell us that one pet name you don't or didn't find funny from your lover.
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by ikbnice(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2015
wel, am nt a pet nd i dnt av a spouse. Anyway, wen i hav a spouse, i may bcum a pet.

*reserves comment till then*

3 Likes

Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2015
ikbnice:
wel, am nt a pet nd i dnt av a spouse. Anyway, wen i hav a spouse, i may bcum a pet.

*reserves comment till then*
hahaha funny guy. Please look for a babe ooo
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2015
We don't call each other by terms of endearment, but I bristle at being called sugar. It sounds like something a sleazy old man would say. I dated someone that was 8 years older & I wasn't too crazy about his name for me, baby gurl. It had a paedophilic ring to it imo. He was older so calling me baby anything just turned me off. He thought it was funny when I got in a bad mood over it. I really disliked the name.
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by ikbnice(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Akposkool:
hahaha funny guy. Please look for a babe ooo
yesh sha!
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Correct. Good luck with that
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:
We don't call each other by terms of endearment, but I bristle at being called sugar. It sounds like something a sleazy old man would say. I dated someone that was 8 years older & I wasn't too crazy about his name for me, baby gurl. It had a paedophilic ring to it imo. He was older so calling me baby anything just turned me off. He thought it was funny when I got in a bad mood over it. I really disliked the name.
lol. But judging by the age difference, I believe that's why the name was a huge turn off for you. What if you guys were around same age do you think you would have felt negative about it?
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Akposkool:
lol. But judging by the age difference, I believe that's why the name was a huge turn off for you. What if you guys were around same age do you think you would have felt negative about it?

No, I don't find it weird when someone my age says it. It was just an issue I had with him calling me that, & yes, because of the age difference.
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I don't find it weird when someone my age says it. It was just an issue I had with him calling me that, & yes, because of the age difference.
I see
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by jonaifame22(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Dickson
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by AlienStar: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Delailah
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Spikkylee: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Ayamatanga or Karishika..
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by adedayourt(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2015
AlienStar:
Delailah

delailah.

op mentiond pet names, not abuses ur boo dish u
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
He calls me Mama Nkechi.
Gwad..!!

Hw i hate that name.
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by faith551(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Cat
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by AlienStar: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
adedayourt:

delailah.

op mentiond pet names, not abuses ur boo dish u
na so i see am o
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by adedayourt(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
AlienStar:
na so i see am o

sure he wud listen wen u talk to him bout nt liking d name

plus probly u acting delailahish too wink wink
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
Dickson
you must be very masculine down there if you know what I mean
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
faith551:
Cat
that name rings a lot of bells. Oga he be like say you Dey carry meat well well for bed ooo
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
missbronze:
He calls me Mama Nkechi.

Gwad..!!

Hw i hate that name.
hahaha. I think you like cooking a lot or maybe you Dey sabi take care of house
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Spikkylee:
Ayamatanga or Karishika..
this one pass me ooo. My sister tell am to change am. Maybe willy willy no too bad. Lmao
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
AlienStar:
Delailah
that's a super sexy name
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
I use to call one of my side chicks "Obo Ole'' (Thieves' pussay)
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by faith551(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Akposkool:
that name rings a lot of bells. Oga he be like say you Dey carry meat well well for bed ooo

Lol, wetin meat dey do for bed?
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
faith551:

Lol, wetin meat dey do for bed?
na my mouth you wan for hear say fire burn aboki remain him bear bear abi. OK wait I go tell you
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Akposkool(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
profojah:
I use to call one of my side chicks "Obo Ole'' (Thieves' pussay)
and she smiles after you call her such?
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabY! sad
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by AlienStar: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok i will

grin
adedayourt:

sure he wud listen wen u talk to him bout nt liking d name
plus probly u acting delailahish too wink wink
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Akposkool:
and she smiles after you call her such?
Yes
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by AlienStar: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yea sure
Akposkool:
that's a super sexy name
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by faith551(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Akposkool:
na my mouth you wan for hear say fire burn aboki remain him bear bear abi. OK wait I go tell you

Lol, no be you start am
Re: One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable by Lothario(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
I don't find her calling me my hole digger comfortable especially in the presence of my friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halfrica In Love / Intimate Diary Of Lagos Runz Girl - My Sexual Experience With Men / 5 Fun Things You Can Do With Your Partner Aside S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.