Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81173 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by STENON(f): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I work in a technology firm where my colleague happens to be a female.. She's in her mid 20s, not too pretty but okay and goodlooking. Among all other staffs we both happens to be closer a bit that sometimes in our spare times we talk generally on relationships, love, heartbreak and all that..

Before those discussions kick starts something like a topic or an action relating to it has to take place.. So for the past one year + I have been working their with her, she's always telling me how Faithful and loyal she is to her boyfriend which happens to reside and work in other state within the south western part..

They talk on phone everyday at work and to some extent I do believe that these two are really in love and matured, even the fact she working, she told me her boyfriend even sends her allowance monthly..

And according to her they have been dating for 2 years+ and for the past 4-5 months they haven't seen.. This same lady got some toasters that do disturb her on phone and all that, in which lash them with harsh words and rejects them, her action in all makes me starts having a second thought of being faithful or even sticking with one girl.. I had a crush on her then,but due to this their lovey lovey lifestyle with the boyfriend, I decide to back off and keep my crush to myself instead of being rejected and all that..

Recently,earlier this week, our HRM sent for her,so she forgot her phone with me, usually she don't allow me to handle her phone,which was becoming obvious she's hiding something, not until she deletes or hides a particular chat or what then she can give me her phone to see her pictures.. So on this fateful day! On Tuesday to be precise, she forgot her phone with me,so I decided to go through her pics, fortunately I found one of my pics she took me with her phone,I decide to send the pics to mine phone via whatsapp, as I was about to do that, I discovered our MDs chats with her that she ended with "Love You Too" my curiosity increases which I opened to read..

What I saw was beyond my imagination, I didn't still believe what I saw.. From the whole conversation I can deduce that they have been sexing eachother and all that.. Early in the morning,she goes to the MDs office for quickie and all that.. I was shirt of words if this is really her or who.. Till this moment it seems I'm dreaming cos I never believed this girl can ever cheat on her guy.. I'm scared of Ladies! I'm scared of commitment, I'm scared of relationship! Right now I can't even put my trust on any lady! Ladies of these days are Something Else for Real!
I hate reading such news.
Ladies and Cheating.
Men and Nairaland Judgement.

You don't based your assumption on one Hypothesis, There are still many bt very rare Faithful Ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by braine(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I work in a technology firm where my colleague happens to be a female.. She's in her mid 20s, not too pretty but okay and goodlooking. Among all other staffs we both happens to be closer a bit that sometimes in our spare times we talk generally on relationships, love, heartbreak and all that..

Before those discussions kick starts something like a topic or an action relating to it has to take place.. So for the past one year + I have been working their with her, she's always telling me how Faithful and loyal she is to her boyfriend which happens to reside and work in other state within the south western part..

They talk on phone everyday at work and to some extent I do believe that these two are really in love and matured, even the fact she working, she told me her boyfriend even sends her allowance monthly..

And according to her they have been dating for 2 years+ and for the past 4-5 months they haven't seen.. This same lady got some toasters that do disturb her on phone and all that, in which lash them with harsh words and rejects them, her action in all makes me starts having a second thought of being faithful or even sticking with one girl.. I had a crush on her then,but due to this their lovey lovey lifestyle with the boyfriend, I decide to back off and keep my crush to myself instead of being rejected and all that..

Recently,earlier this week, our HRM sent for her,so she forgot her phone with me, usually she don't allow me to handle her phone,which was becoming obvious she's hiding something, not until she deletes or hides a particular chat or what then she can give me her phone to see her pictures.. So on this fateful day! On Tuesday to be precise, she forgot her phone with me,so I decided to go through her pics, fortunately I found one of my pics she took me with her phone,I decide to send the pics to mine phone via whatsapp, as I was about to do that, I discovered our MDs chats with her that she ended with "Love You Too" my curiosity increases which I opened to read..

What I saw was beyond my imagination, I didn't still believe what I saw.. From the whole conversation I can deduce that they have been sexing eachother and all that.. Early in the morning,she goes to the MDs office for quickie and all that.. I was shirt of words if this is really her or who.. Till this moment it seems I'm dreaming cos I never believed this girl can ever cheat on her guy.. I'm scared of Ladies! I'm scared of commitment, I'm scared of relationship! Right now I can't even put my trust on any lady! Ladies of these days are Something Else for Real!

You can never trust a lady no matter how "faithful" She may seem. Just leave them let them continue their rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by djembadjemba: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Gbeghorun, you are just jealous!
Going through a woman's phone.Why can't you carry her hand bag instead.
undecided Calm down na

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Anaskie(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2015
These girls ain't loyal.
U neva chi chon chin.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Gbeghorun, you are just jealous!
Going through a woman's phone.Why can't you carry her hand bag instead.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
She can give it to anyone, Na she get her TiN...

2 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Baba naso most be... Na few remain faithful
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by 4stylz: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Wetin concern u? Or you like the girl

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Glad you just got out of the matrix bro,welcome to reality..

3 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by maryhaam(f): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
Lol! I decided to kept mute for a while but I really wanted to know what prompt ladies of these days not to stick on one Deek instead of flirting around.. My association with her has reduced
10 out of 100 don't stick,btw ask the guy they do it with.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2015
The comments here gives a clear sample why marriages fail these days. Someone was caught cheating, & y'all re blaming the OP for exposing her instead of condemning such devilish acts.
Shame on y'all!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Israel5(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2015
MYB simple.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Olukat(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Do your job and leave people's life style angry

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by themonk(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Amebo!
If I am that gurl and I happen to find out you invaded my privacy, I go use that same toto make you lose your job! angry

I will make sure I Bleep that manager brains off till he is forced you to make you lose your job!Mumu!
you must have a powerful toto grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by braine(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:
I hate love, I hate commitment; I hate relationships.

And more importantly, I've learned to regard women as tools for sexual pleasure.

True.

3 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by dammytosh: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2015
How he take concern you ?

Na ur .... ?

They are 2 adults. F
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by cyprus000: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
Guy is her Name Shade? Works with Huawei?
[size=13pt]
Na your chick abicheesy.

Eya sorrytongue
[/size]

13 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by mightyokwy(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Amebo!
If I am that gurl and I happen to find out you invaded my privacy, I go use that same toto make you lose your job! angry
Hmmm mma, so u did't see any thing wrong with her cheating her BF. Am nt supporting him invading the privacy of the lady in question but some times curiosity could lead us into invading other people's privacy

5 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2015
STENON:
I hate reading such news.
Ladies and Cheating.
Men and Nairaland Judgement.

You don't based your assumption on one Hypothesis, There are still many bt very rare Faithful Ladies.

Sharrap dia,no be so my friend take carry STI from him babe,guy when be say dey loyal pass Arsenal to Arsene Wenger,every girl is a potential cheat about to happen.if women no dey tender the konjas men for no dey demand.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by tupacshakur(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:
I hate love, I hate commitment; I hate relationships.

And more importantly, I've learned to regard women as tools for sexual pleasure.

That's my Nigger! cool
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by kinibigdeal(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2015
ogeoflyf:
undecided I still don't get the reason for this thread though. undecided.. your colleague is having sex with your MD, ok so what should we do .
undecided
ogeoflyf:
undecided I still don't get the reason for this thread though. undecided.. your colleague is having sex with your MD, ok so what should we do .
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Pangea: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Amebo!

I will make sure I Bleep that manager brains off till he is forced you to make you lose your job!Mumu!

Women!
Fear God O!

See Nairaland women up in arms! shocked
The guilty are always afraid!

17 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin.
I am seriously not happy with this guy mehn.
Look, I m sorry to say this, but women are like serpentine, they have power. A young man such as this should know that minding his business in an organisation where his superior is having an affair with a female colleague is wise.Its best to do your job and go home.

The thing wey dey pain me be say, women are everywhere! What is his business with a female colleague? Him go soon find work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Tunagee(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:

Ladiess of this days are gullble fools! thats why i keep telling people never to be nice to any lady. They are pure devils; especially those ones their boyfriends or husbands are so nicw to. Even if u give them everything they need, they still cheat!Its better not to be nice to them; and its even better for guys to just keep fucking the hell out of them and abandon them than allow them to give in to one idiot.

8 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrMcJay(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Most of those condemning the guy for going through the lady's phone are ladies.

These hoes ain't loyal!

25 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DrGroove(f): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I know I got no righ to do that! But it was an eye opener man!
And as ur eyes opened and u saw,how is that ur biz?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by STENON(f): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2015
youmour:

Sharrap dia,no be so my friend take carry STI from him babe,guy when be say dey loyal pass Arsenal to Arsene Wenger,every girl is a potential cheat about to happen.if women no dey tender the konjas men for no dey demand.
My conclusion is that not all Ladies are Potential Cheat.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by ochedan(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2015
U are yet to tell us wat's in ur mind. U were surprised becus u already developed d mind to date her becus she already brain-wash u wit fake stories of her being faithful and u wish u were her guy and seriously, at d time u almost concluded arragement on hw to snash her to ursef ur eyes (gods) lead u to see d true picture of who she's.
Thank ur God dat u didn't fall victim instead of condemning Ladies.

2 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by trappatoni(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2015
ogeoflyf:
may God bless you for this comment. What should we do, tell her folks so they can scold her
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by sulmeza(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:
Ur a man who luvs gossip & invasion of privacy... Somehow, I can't see past that to understand your worries here.. undecided
i wuld av called u birds of a feather wit d lady in question...buh i no wan enta wahala......it's human nature to be curious and attimes it can't be controlled......

d op's revelation is an eye opening one......hoes can neva be loyal...neva trust a lady completely and neva fall into a commitment wit "both feet in"..it's dangerous...

2 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Eyop: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Amebo!

Eggovin why now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.