Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81445 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by flokii: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
@OP are you a learner?..
My frnd after God fear WOMEN o.. as simple as that
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
sukkot:
what power ? you think having a vagina is power ? make una look this female basketmouth. comedian woman. but then again i suppose it is power to mugu men.

Lmao! Let's face it! People do stupid things to get down.Sorry I am not the one to be sentimental,i no care for anybody opinion. I say the bitter truth and don't give a fuccck! I no come nl come find husband so I no send anybody! grin

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
ogeoflyf:

Everybody knows cheating is bad. Creating this thread doesn't stop d girl from doing what she is doing. undecided I still dey wonder wetin u want make we do now though
What tribe is the girl abeg? Im asking because i dey find 'wife material' and not 'government material'.

These days , nah girls dey fyiok pass guys while guys are focused on making money.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Orikinla(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I work in a technology firm where my colleague happens to be a female.. She's in her mid 20s, not too pretty but okay and goodlooking. Among all other staffs we both happens to be closer a bit that sometimes in our spare times we talk generally on relationships, love, heartbreak and all that..

Before those discussions kick starts something like a topic or an action relating to it has to take place.. So for the past one year + I have been working their with her, she's always telling me how Faithful and loyal she is to her boyfriend which happens to reside and work in other state within the south western part..

They talk on phone everyday at work and to some extent I do believe that these two are really in love and matured, even the fact she working, she told me her boyfriend even sends her allowance monthly..

And according to her they have been dating for 2 years+ and for the past 4-5 months they haven't seen.. This same lady got some toasters that do disturb her on phone and all that, in which lash them with harsh words and rejects them, her action in all makes me starts having a second thought of being faithful or even sticking with one girl.. I had a crush on her then,but due to this their lovey lovey lifestyle with the boyfriend, I decide to back off and keep my crush to myself instead of being rejected and all that..

Recently,earlier this week, our HRM sent for her,so she forgot her phone with me, usually she don't allow me to handle her phone,which was becoming obvious she's hiding something, not until she deletes or hides a particular chat or what then she can give me her phone to see her pictures.. So on this fateful day! On Tuesday to be precise, she forgot her phone with me,so I decided to go through her pics, fortunately I found one of my pics she took me with her phone,I decide to send the pics to mine phone via whatsapp, as I was about to do that, I discovered our MDs chats with her that she ended with "Love You Too" my curiosity increases which I opened to read..

What I saw was beyond my imagination, I didn't still believe what I saw.. From the whole conversation I can deduce that they have been sexing eachother and all that.. Early in the morning,she goes to the MDs office for quickie and all that.. I was shirt of words if this is really her or who.. Till this moment it seems I'm dreaming cos I never believed this girl can ever cheat on her guy.. I'm scared of Ladies! I'm scared of commitment, I'm scared of relationship! Right now I can't even put my trust on any lady! Ladies of these days are Something Else for Real!
OP,[size=18pt]
No Nigerian girl or woman can be trusted in any relationship or marriage.[/size]

A Nigerian girl or woman is yours only during the period she is in your arms. Immediately she leaves your arms for work or anywhere she claims to be going to, she can fall into the arms of different guys before she returns to you again.
So, face the reality. Love them the way they are or leave them.

If a Nigerian girl or woman even swears that she is a virgin, just nod and pretend to believe her.
They are very good liars and they know themselves very well.
Some years ago, I went to a local courier company to send a package of gifts to a girlfriend in another state and the cute female clerk receiving the packages for delivery just asked me, "Who is the deceiver?" instead of "Who is the receiver?". I left wondering why she said that. But later what she said came to pass, my girlfriend was actually a deceiver.
Now I am a good director of any role any Nigerian girl wants to act in the drama of love.
See every Nigerian girl as an actress, because I have discovered that Nigerian girls are good actresses in relationship and I am now one of their active directors. I just direct them as they come to me. No strings attached, even after removing their G-Strings for me.Just play safe and don't worry.

Now, a very pretty young woman in a relationship with a man in another state was allowing me to kiss and smooch her and lifting her off her feet in romance in Lagos.
Then later she traveled to see him and returned to tell me that her man was now dating another girl.
She was so angry and bitter. But she was not faithful herself.
Who is fooling whom?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Johniyke2flex:

Eyah...am not surprised. An olosho will never have time to read. You've just misused one lifeline, you've got only one remaining.

Try something meaner! On NL that name na my baptismal name! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Damalex4luv:

May thunder fire your borehole puciiii. Don't worry only time will tell when market don finish by then you'll soon start giving a fucck just that it would be already late tongue tongue tongue

*yawnnnnnnns*
Na today?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by kennykg(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lmao cheesy grin grin
So you created a thread coz d MD first you reach promise land aside your friendship move that didn't work.....
Oga Park well joor
When you go looking for what's not lost then you find what you found.

Face your work before the next thread you would open would be in the job section

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by zheroes(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
truth is nobody is a saint. no babe bleeps one dick, that was what one chic told me because she wanted me to leave my chic for her and obviously my chic was cheating on me as she later confessed when she was caught in the act. i couldnt trust the second one either, that is why i prefer to do pay as you go, no commitment, the terms and conditions well stated from the beginning of the transaction, no cheating at the end of the day and pure calmness of heart. shikena!!!!!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by ogeoflyf(f): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
So because its a Woman involved, you are less concerned. So what if you were the MD's wife?

So what exactly do u want me to do now undecided the lady is cheating on her boyfriend, this guy found out ok, please read my comment well before replying. YES! Cheating is bad, who doesn't know that... the big question is "SO WHAT SHOULD I DO??"

Would the lady in question read my comment n change or what undecided
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by sukkot: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao! Let's face it! People do stupid things to get down.Sorry I am not the one to be sentimental,ime.i no care for anybody opinion. I say the bitter truth and don't give a fuccck! I no come nl come find husband so I no send anybody! grin
if vagina na power, when nepa take light why you no take am power your house na. na that time i go know say na real power grin cheesy grin

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Mekzmoney(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
I liked and respected u wen I came to dis forum, but I was disappointed when I saw all ur comments..... shocked
Ur very mad at d guy cos he saw d conversatn btw d lady and d boss (not dat he checked oda of her msgs oo), not feeling bad or remorse at what d lady did.

Does it mean dat u can do exactly wat she did?
U also said in oda comments dat if u were d lady u would Bleep d hell out of d boss until he get d guy fired. Does any of ur comment show dat ur decent in any way? Or does it shw dat ur gonna be faithful wen ur married? Or how wud ur man take dis if he comes accross all dis comments?

Plz always do wat is right and don't make me beliv dat u bleep around in ur r/ship. sad
EggovinMma:

And he had to bring her private life to nairaland?

But he wanted to fuccck her as well, so what's the difference between him and the manager, despite knowing she has a serious boyfriend? Look, in this harsh economy, there no time to play mumu!

That's one bad thing about extending a handshake, some silly folks will grab the whole arm.She shouldn't have allowed him access to her phone from the onset. He will lose his job if he continues like this.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

And what happens if your unmarried brother is a criminal, a love-vendor or even a ritualist?

Oh, are those the kind you like? Meanwhile, I'm under no obligation to tell you about the Generals I call my brothers. You know nothing about them, and it will remain so.

Meanwhile, you've told us ALOT about EggovinMma, with that risque (that's my euphemism for vile and lewd) post of yours which I quoted earlier. Woman to woman, shame on you for that post.

I repeat, may God protect my unmarried Generals for me oh!

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao! Let's face it! People do stupid things to get down.Sorry I am not the one to be sentimental,ime.i no care for anybody opinion. I say the bitter truth and don't give a fuccck! I no come nl come find husband so I no send anybody! grin

Yet another shame to her.

Shei shei shei...SHAMEEEE!

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
sulmeza:
judging from d comments of most of dese ladies so far....m inclined to admit most of dem are hoes......dey are so quick to condemn d guy but fail to condemn d act...it's lyk dey see nothing wrng wit it...smh..
I just wanted to say the same but my network just dey hang like the way most of the girls hang their legs up for their boss to enter deeper ramming.

Ehen! Since uve said my mind let me say my heart, why e be say most of all these fyioki fyioki girls are the ones who claim to be educated or so? Are the girls of the generation meant for prickservicing only? Is it that they take only the backside of this western education and leave the front for the men? They are the reasons for these ISIS war ooh!

I don talk finish ...fly wey no hear go follow dedi-bodi go matuary.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Creamish(f): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
sexaddict08:

mumu, just say Amen...
may your husband be a fukker of his colleagues ...
say Amen....
ComrdDRS:
Because him xpose una ba. Face d topic oloshhhhhhhh

sulmeza:
i wuld av called u birds of a feather wit d lady in question...buh i no wan enta wahala......it's human nature to be curious and attimes it can't be controlled......

d op's revelation is an eye opening one......hoes can neva be loyal...neva trust a lady completely and neva fall into a commitment wit "both feet in"..it's dangerous...

If u called me "birds of same feather" with the lady, it would be based on......? atleast the OP had a story to tell based on his long-term experience with the lady... watz urs? undecided

No doubt what the lady did (if proven true beyond reasonable doubt) is wrong...but I respect a guy who knows where the boundary is set when it comes to minding one's business. The Lady is not dating him so why snoop around on her phone? how manly is that?

emmyrichie:

Pls don't let me have that impression about you.

Ur free to have whatever impression U want of me on a faceless forum. wink
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by omooba969(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I had crush on her na! sad

Abeg my guy, can u plz describe d babe( I mean d features e.g curves, yansh size, slim or chubby, small lips or big mouth, straight&fresh looking fingers or dry fingers, waist line, boo.bz e.t.c

Plz answer wit immediate alacrity. grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gaborone:

Oh, are those the kind you like? Meanwhile, I'm under no obligation to tell you about the Generals I call my brothers. You know nothing about them, and it will remain so.

Meanwhile, you've told us ALOT about EggovinMma, with that risque (that's my euphemism for vile and lewd) post of yours which I quoted earlier. Woman to woman, shame on you for that post.

I repeat, may God protect my unmarried Generals for me oh!

Madam Gaborone! Abeg keep your generals to yourself! I wish them them the best in life with their good wives.Hmmmm?
You see my sister, we are not the same tthing.I believe you are very wonderful, you know, the type they call "wwife material", unfortunately, I don't understand what that language means.

As a sure girl, I wish you good luck with a better general! Bye cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
STENON:
My conclusion is that not all Ladies are Potential Cheat.
na all oh...
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yea the guy was wrong to check the lady phone, will never support that..But going by what majority of ladies here commented about what the guy saw, must tell you i wept in my heart, majority are not even condemning the ladies act, rather even deliberating more in insulting the guy for updating this..Even some so called guys here too are also after the guy just to find favor in the ladies sight in here, remember if things are not expose how will you learn and know.. the guy did wrong, but sometimes a wrongful act can lead to a good experience to gain from..If you are a lady or a guy in here in support of the lady did, then shame to you and your background...I repeat for who ever that keeps indulging in a bad act just to make money or make gain will one day land in the city of had i known and what you doing now remember that you future child or ur present child can inherit your dirty acts...Good day

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol, not surprised.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Walexz02(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mstchew!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
Are we talking about why I checked her phone or why she's cheating with our oga?? Let's leave A and talk B which is the main issue..

Her boyfriend, you or your boss have no exclusive right to that ikpu till you have met her parents or at least shown commitment through the first phase of meeting her people or engagement.

Leave her alone and high five to that your boss that starts his morning with a nice good strafing.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
themonk:

you must have a powerful toto grin

If you check now, the toto fit dey over-wide like GP tank mouth
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
But OP, are you angry that the girl is cheating on her boyfriend or just frustrated that the manager is smashing the otepu instead of you?

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Madam Gaborone! Abeg keep your generals to yourself! I wish them them the best in life with their good wives.Hmmmm?
You see my sister, we are not the same tthing.I believe you are very wonderful, you know, the type they call "wwife material", unfortunately, I don't understand what that language means.

As a sure girl, I wish you good luck with a better general! Bye cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol @madam Gaborone.

You have to chill though. You really have to chill. There are things that should not be heard from you as a lady.
You are better than that. It's not even about being a wife material. It's more than that.

Alright then, wish you good luck too.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by annawhite(f): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
The power of pussy# grin grin

MD fit straff cleaner#
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by sukkot: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Oh well, you started like a sane man but ended like a mad man.Wake up! This biitch don't give a flying fucck! Thank you! smiley
you do sound very angry and bitter. i want to help you. have you had a rough life ? confide in me sweetie

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by ruggedtimi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
lol...fear girls. u jst hav to pray ur woman aint cheatng but never trust her, especially if she is using a smartphone grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mekzmoney:
I liked and respected u wen I came to dis forum, but I was disappointed when I saw all ur comments..... shocked
Ur very mad at d guy cos he saw d conversatn btw d lady and d boss (not dat he checked oda of her msgs oo), not feeling bad or remorse at what d lady did.

Does it mean dat u can do exactly wat she did?
U also said in oda comments dat if u were d lady u would Bleep d hell out of d boss until he get d guy fired. Does any of ur comment show dat ur decent in any way? Or does it shw dat ur gonna be faithful wen ur married? Or how wud ur man take dis if he comes accross all dis comments?

Plz always do wat is right and don't make me beliv dat u bleep around in ur r/ship. sad

First of all, I don't take relationship serious.
Well for a fact that she is already sleeping with him, I don't see the reason why she should stop because of a junior colleague who means little or nothing to her. Please understand that I am trying to be open minded her and say it as I see it from my own understanding.A ball is already set rolling, for whatever reason(s) she may have for sleeping with her boss.Paainfully, that niggar can't stop her, but she can stop him.

I am not supporting the girl for cheating, at the same time, I don't see it as anybody business. That's what privacy should be abouat. The op on the other hand is placing himself in a dare situation, because if things get put of hand, he will lose out.I suggest he keeps this tiny secret to himself and give this lady a reasonable distance,face his work and find love elsewhere.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
lawanson44:
But OP, are you angry that the girl is cheating on her boyfriend or just frustrated that the manager is smashing the otepu instead of you?

if you really matured you will not comment this manner

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Obadar(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
HelpeeDeck:
Yea the guy was wrong to check the lady phone, will never support that..But going by what majority of ladies here commented about what the guy saw, must tell you i wept in my heart, majority are now even condemning the ladies act, rather even deliberating more in insulting the guy for updating this..Even some so called guys here too are also after the guy just to find favor in the ladies sight in here, remember if things are not expose how will you learn and know.. the guy did wrong, but sometimes a wrongful act can lead to a good experience to gain from..If you are a lady or a guy in here in support of the lady did, then shame to you and your background...I repeat for who ever that keeps indulging in a bad act just to make money or make gain will one day land in the city of had i known and what you doing now remember that you future child or ur present child can inherit your dirty acts...Good day

Bro You just said ma mind out....most of the castigation on d guy is just baseless... yes he did wrong checking but still on still...by reading what he wrote.. he wanted to send pictures n something pop out..God dey n to dos babes insulting d guy n singing privacy hope u peeps video will be out soon cos am so sure you peeps r probably on your period with your Just too touchy and senseless comments..
Rest ma case

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland / Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79