Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81180 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Tahtah: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
DzTzl:
yh I do, she has a very nice shape,went to Babcock university dts all 4 public forum

You r fine 2, hv a very fine face, what do u think? wink
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrBasketball: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

You came late then, had like 20+ mentions.
Yes I am used to getting mentions like this, it's Friday, I don't like boring Fridays.
Anyway, I don abuse to my power! The mentions have stopped already.

Looking for another thread to set on fire.

Nairaland guys, where are your fire extinguishers? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by zudozz: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
dis 1 no even know wetin b woman at all.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrBasketball: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Boyfriend ke? My dear, leave all those overhyped relationships. 4-5 months without seeing each other in the same country? They are not serious.

Really?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

Really?

What kind of relationship is that? No weekend or holiday trips within 4-5 months? And both are working?At least they can afford to book flight tickets occasionally. They are not serious.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

As expected.
Just like a typical nigerian guy would say, every girl deosnt fall in line with how a supposed "good " girl should talk and behave must be a who*re. cheesy grin
I am sure you are fuccking a girl (s) you are yet to pay her bride price.Its ok to have sexual varieties and a woman who does that must be a prostitute. That your girlfriend who is fucckin ypu for free is the cheapest of them who*res!When she dumps or you dump her she goes to another to practice her "OOsho free " life style all in the name of boyfriend and then the next, and then the next........Rubbish!

am not claiming to be a saint or whatever but i neither have a gal or bleeping any
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrBasketball: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

What kind of relationship is that? No weekend or holiday trips within 4-5 months? And both are working? They are not serious.

Yeah I know where you're are driving at... When you didn't meet each other in some few time, it becomes a big mess between the two.

I would have let you know some, but am too lazy to type these days.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
murphyibiam15:

am not claiming to be a saint or whatever but i neither have a gal or bleeping any

Really? So what do you do with your life? No girlfriend, no sex, Hmmmm! The Lord is your strength!

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Idyllic: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by schumastic(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

You men are also heartless too.Why will a married man, a boss be having carnal knowledge of his junior employee? What is bad is bad, please let's condemn it all.

When women cheat, they are wicked and heartless, but when men cheat then it's polygamous in nature. Go to front page and advice that married nairaland woman who is frustrated with her lying cheat of a husband.

and who says am in support of him cheating with his juniour staff or also with d husband da sleeps around....I condem what i feel is wrong and not take sidd or justify an act but ur just trying to b a feminist here and defend her act, which s what am not in support of
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

Yeah I know where you're are driving at... When you didn't meet each other in some few time, it becomes a big mess between the two.

I would have let you know some, but am too lazy to type these days.

Yea.Every relationship needs planning to survive especially the long distance one.I am not new to long distance relationship, and during that time atleast it worked. A day trip was is enough. Late night Friday flights then Sunday I take off by road. At the end of the day, one can only do that to someone deserving of it.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Really? So what do you do with your life? No girlfriend, no sex, Hmmmm! The Lord is your strength!
lolz.......not like that.there is time for everything sha but dat doesnt mean i dont know about those things tongue
EggovinMma:

lolz.......not like that.there is time for everything sha but dat doesnt mean i dont know about those things
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
schumastic:

and who says am in support of him cheating with his juniour staff or also with d husband da sleeps around....I condem what i feel is wrong and not take sidd or justify an act but ur just trying to b a feminist here and defend her act, which s what am not in support of

GO through my post, I didn't support her cheating m but truly it's her choice to cheat please. SHE IS NOT A MARRIED OR AN ENGAGED WOMAN! She is a SINGLE LADY who just have a boyfriend! Boyfriends are cheap and easy to get and dump these days please. Every single person has the right to make a choice to cheat or not to.IT IS NOT LEGAL OR BOUND BY TRADITION to give that much commitment to someone who isn't or making efforts already to marry you.

Na for only nigeria them dey turn boyfriend into husband.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
murphyibiam15:

lolz.......not like that.there is time for everything sha but dat doesnt mean i dont know about those things tongue
lolz.......not like that.there is time for everything sha but dat doesnt mean i dont know about those things

There is time for everything as you've said. Enjoy!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

thanks......enjoy ur bleeping too tongue
EggovinMma:

thanks......enjoy ur bleeping too
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by schumastic(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

GO through my post, I didn't support her cheating m but truly it's her choice to cheat please. SHE IS NOT A MARRIED OR AN ENGAGED WOMAN! She is a SINGLE LADY who just have a boyfriend! Boyfriends are cheap and easy to get and dump these days please. Every single person has the right to make a choice to cheat or not to.IT IS NOT LEGAL OR BOUND BY TRADITION to give that much commitment to someone who isn't or making efforts already to marry you.

Na for only nigeria them dey turn boyfriend into husband.

seriously you amaze me with you reply..well if she wants to b single n cheat with d whole world no problem but if in a relationship Haba...2years relationship for that matter and am sure your joking cus if at all Ur in a relationship, I won't b expecting this from u except u don't love him, then its okay.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
murphyibiam15:

thanks......enjoy ur bleeping too tongue
thanks......enjoy ur bleeping too

Believe, most times its therapeutic!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Believe, most times its therapeutic!
lolz...therapeutic? mind u am a final yr medical student oo it is though but......
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
schumastic:

seriously you amaze me with you reply..well if she wants to b single n cheat with d whole world no problem but if in a relationship Haba...2years relationship for that matter and am sure your joking cus if at all Ur in a relationship, I won't b expecting this from u except u don't love him, then its okay.

I dint go into a relationship entirely based on love and I don't stay based on love as well.I fall in love with the personality of a man after so much time. If I decide today to marry for love, it may take ages. Because I don't have that luck seeing such affection easily. And I don't endure because of love, I will go crazy. Companionship is my greatest love , because in it i find almost all the ingredients to stay.

2 years may seem a long time but it's not long.Seen seven years relationship that crushed finally.In ad much as these may sound unfair, no body should want that much loyalty from a relationship that is not based on marriage or someone you are betrothed to.The fact that I m dating a guy shouldn't shut my social life, why? And why should I stop his, except of course he wants to stop mine, then we both can start frustrating each other. There is always that point, if we are serious with our feelings, then we can then sit down, talk and change the direction of the relationship.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tahtah:

You r fine 2, hv a very fine face, what do u think? wink
excuse me sir, I don't know what you mean
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrBasketball: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yea.Every relationship needs planning to survive especially the long distance one.I am not new to long distance relationship, and during that time atleast it worked. A day trip was is enough. Late night Friday flights then Sunday I take off by road. At the end of the day, one can only do that to someone deserving of it.

You mean you did the traveling yourself instead of the guy? If it is... That's shows how fervent you were towards him.

Not like most of the ladies in which you know about them (Nigerian ladies)... They will just sit down and expect the guy to do the traveling even though they are giving free transportation they will still find it very difficult to take such step... If the guy isn't chanced to come over, why can't you take the step coming over to meet him? (Ladies)

A lot of (long distance relationship) has become void based on not be able to meet each other within time.

If a white girl/lady even black Americans want to meet a man she don't care the distance and expenses of the journey she will come to meet the guy for a visit.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
murphyibiam15:

lolz...therapeutic? mind u am a final yr medical student oo
it is though but......

Ha ha!
You are soon going to be a doctor. Do you realise you guys are the worst womanizers? That's after schooling, that's during practice. cheesy
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

You mean you did the traveling yourself instead of the guy? If it is... That's shows how fervent you were towards him.

Not like most of the ladies in which you know about them (Nigerian ladies)... They will just sit down and expect the guy to do the traveling even though they are giving free transportation they will still find it very difficult to take such step... If the guy isn't chanced to come over, why can't you take the step coming over to meet him? (Ladies)

A lot of (long distance relationship) has become void based on not be able to meet each other within time.

If a white girl/lady even black Americans want to meet a man she don't care the distance and expenses of the journey she will come to meet the guy for a visit.

Well, you can now see I do try wink
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ha ha!
You are soon going to be a doctor. Do you realise you guys are the worst womanizers? That's after schooling, that's during practice. cheesy
lolz....many but not all sha..for some na loneliness and for others to enjoy wetin dem never enjoy b4 wen dem dey skul..them don bleep u b4 as u take know
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Aha! abeg okada drop me for this street - My aunty eggovinMma dey sell pepper soup for that corner. smiley

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha! abeg okada drop me for this street - My aunty eggovinMma dey sell pepper soup for that corner. smiley

Truckie you no go sleep?
Abeg make una helep me find psychiatric doctor, I no dey fit sleep. I don finish 5 bags of lemon tea already.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Truckpusher(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Truckie you no go sleep?
Abeg make una helep me find psychiatric doctor, I no dey fit sleep. I don finish 5 bags of lemon tea already.
Your own na toy - I sleep only 4hrs everyday. tongue
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Idyllic: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sweety sentiments apart, there is no organisation I this country where these things dint happen.Its a man's world, even the brilliant babes at a point get to fuccck a superior to get there.The babe dey try to keep her job, I expect the mumu op to mind is god damn business and face his own job else he will lose it oooooo.Even if i be man sef kon ear say the my smallie for office wey dey give me her kpekus complain say a colleague give her problem, I will sack the niggar straight! Who born am?
. Birds of a feather... No wonder you took it personal.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrBasketball: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, you can now see I do try wink
Have this for tonight... But looking for that lady that will visit me too. sad
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
murphyibiam15:

lolz....many but not all sha..for some na loneliness and for others to enjoy wetin dem never enjoy b4 wen dem dey skul..them don bleep u b4 as u take know

Doctors no get shame na.Na few of them get ethics. I can't have nothing to do with a doctor. I prefer men in the Engineering profession.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

Have this for tonight...

But looking for that lady that will visit me too. sad

common darling, I want a real moet undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Doctors no get shame na.Na few of them get ethics. I can't have nothing to do with a doctor. I prefer men in the Engineering profession.
liar....u dont worth their time and probably not up to their class that is why u will prefer the so called engineers u mentioned cool
EggovinMma:

liar....u dont worth their time and probably not up to their class that is why u will prefer the so called engineers u mentioned

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.