Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) (34183 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) / Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by awesomet1(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.

sick
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2015
soe:
Tell me this isn't Abuja....I thought we moved the command headquarters few days ago....
They are jogging pass Abj... They are in Minna now... grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Chimarto: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2015
whitewashtomb
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Interesting...reali a Moral booster
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Crispyshell:
good one,getting them ready for (boko) dispatch embarassed
but i wonder what kind of phone/camera is this .... grin it might not be set properly or its a tecno gadget tongue
No. It's a THL gadget.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by tucky200(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Mor0n where were u. when he took pics. Of himself in the battle field
speak2emmalex:
publicity stunt. The dude should take pic of him in the battle field and stop behaving like a coward taking pic of himself exercising while BH is wining the war.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Leyemoshood: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
GOOD!

THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER!

NOT THE POTBELLIED ONES grin grin grin

How are things getting better? In what way is exercising and taking pics the way forward.

Nigerians are soo blind and can easily be deceived by public officers.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2015
HolyHero:
you call this exercise?... I'll be Goddamned

Time table for a U.S soldier.

0630; Formation. Salute the flag.

0635; Preparatory drills (warm up exercise)

0645; Cardio. mandatory 4 mile run on mondays. Tuesday is muscle failure. Wednesday cardio again. Thursday is muscle failure again. Friday; company fun run.

0725; Recovery drill (Cool down exercise)

0900; work call.

Every blessed day except saturday and sunday.

Every six month you take a PT test. You fail, you get kicked out. That is why there are no fat people in the Army.

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2015
tucky200:
Mor0n where were u. when he took pics. Of himself in the battle field

You whinny little twaat!! You can go suck his left ball for all I care. Dude must take less pic and more action.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by HolyHero: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Bollinger:

Time table for a U.S soldier.

0630; Formation. Salute the flag.

0635; Preparatory drills (warm up exercise)

0645; Cardio. mandatory 4 mile run on mondays. Tuesday is muscle failure. Wednesday cardio again. Thursday is muscle failure again. Friday; company fun run.

0725; Cool down exercise.

0900; work call.

Every blessed day except saturday and sunday.

Every six month you take a PT test. You fail, you get kicked out. That is why there are no fat people in the Army.

unlike the Nigerian army... a large junk of them are lazy jerks

4 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
ObiChiz08:

What's this 1 saying?
I've been trying so hard to comprehend this ur write up since yesterday but it's not just making sense to me.

Just ignore the kid... All is craving for is attention, please don't give it to the asshole
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by tucky200(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Then ur father had better get a tv set cos dis dude has been taking more actions than the previous generals
speak2emmalex:

You whinny little twaat!! You can go suck his left ball for all I care. Dude must take less pic and more action.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by koboko69: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Route march grin

God bless the Nigerian Army

Ahuuuha!!!!
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by teadrake(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
speak2emmalex:
publicity stunt. The dude should take pic of him in the battle field and stop behaving like a coward taking pic of himself exercising while BH is wining the war.
Show some gesture bro.and halt this hatred of a demonstration.Did you encountered such Scenario during the time of Minimah and Badeh?At least,the troops are feeling the presence of their Boss.That's what i termed Morale Booster!!
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by handzomee(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
ObiChiz08:

What's this 1 saying?
I've been trying so hard to comprehend this ur write up since yesterday but it's not just making sense to me.

His saying trashed.....
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Nothing like keeping Moral High amongst his boys..

He should also work on cleaning the corruption within the Army

And

Work on laundering the image of the Army in the eyes of the Public. The Nigerian Army are the most unprofessional group in the Nigerian Armed Forces. When you see the Nigerian Navy outside his Base, he is well dressed, well behaved, not agressive and easy to approach. Same for the Nigerian Airforce boys. I once saw an Airforce officer stand at ease for 45 minutes waiting for his bosses arrival at the airport in Abuja. When he spotted the bosses convoy, he switched to full attention mode. But if na Army, forgerraboutit.

I like how he has started. He is setting a precedence for his successor.

A new dawn is here. No more business as usual.

God Bless the Nigerian Armed forces.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Wow I love this,how I wish to get d opportunity to be one,v always love anything force.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by baloney: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Kk
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by naptu2: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2015
It's the usual Nigerian Army road walk and physical exam that's held in all army formations across the country (I've been watching these yearly exercises since the 1970s). I saw Corporal Rakumi at Bonny Camp this morning.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Frankiss44:

Just ignore the kid... All is craving for is attention, please don't give it to the asshole

I just don't understand why someone will be such an asshole...that thing doesn't just make sense
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
oloshi where are u from?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy:

ObiChiz08:

What's this 1 saying?

@ObiChiz08

Dnt mind d deluded noise-maker, he has only succeeded in putting together d figments of his imagination therefore, let's put our hands together for him for a job well done. grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Wow I love this, how I wish to get d opportunity to be one,v always love anything force.

@bolded,

Neva too late to sign up. smiley
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
The man is really fit. That's how it should be.

But was that walk in maid city or in abuja?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by dangerous01(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Northocracy post=37654256]Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, SEUN PLZ COME AND TAME THIS LOOSE BOKO BOY O
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Bentheta(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
efilefun:

Which war is BH wining, the one in your home town or which one? If you call someone trying the boost the moral of our soldiers a coward then what do you call the JOKER below
God bless ya.
Tell am.
There can't be a better way to boost the moral of soldiers.
And when and where have seen/heard of army chief going to war to fight if not to strategize
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by chukkiephil(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2015
Wetin we no go see for this country?? What are they turning this country into?? Don't they have gym or jog for barracks Why are they causing civilian unrest?? And unnecessary traffic(fit two hours now)?? Wasting people's time and resources?? angry angry make them go work out for Sambisa Forrest nah angry angry honestly am beginning to regret voting for apc!!! angry
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2015
dainformant:
Change is here.... For the Nigerian troops, it's not all about the camouflage or respect which comes with the uniform, it's all about being fit and living up to the high standard which has been set by the new Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai. Nigerian soldiers were pictured this morning having their usual 'breakfast' -a walking exercise led by the ever fit Army helmsman Buratai.....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/photos-chief-of-army-staff-gen-tukur.html
I feel ashamed a the present crop of NA...
Is this what these abokis call change
No wonder those folks in minna once told me before the election at Inec that the change they seek is just to remove Goodluck!
I smh
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2015
tucky200:
Then ur father had better get a tv set cos dis dude has been taking more actions than the previous generals

More actions in your village abi because the BH situation has gone from bad to worst. Besides who still watch the Zoo's new? If that's what you were referring by "tv set"
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by j4sure(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Good Ever strong Naija Soldier
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) by wokomabest(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Very good,those days in portharcourt during the military era.once or twice you see military parade from the 82 division of the nigerian army Bori camp.and its most lovely sight to behold.mehn you will love nigerian army, we those days as kids we will follow them cos the funfare is something you can't resist.and they could number from hundred to five hundred.but this days you won't see it again and its making them today to have potbelly, lazy and can't be admired like before.thank God for buratai for atleast the joggling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Airforce Jets Bomb Gbise, Ayaka, Benue Villages / Lagos State Government Replaces Manhole Covers On Eko Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.