Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Photos-did You Use This Also? What A Terrible Time In Nigeria Then. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos-did You Use This Also? What A Terrible Time In Nigeria Then. (1870 Views)

6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop / Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos-did You Use This Also? What A Terrible Time In Nigeria Then. by ademega(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2015
I came across this when I went to the Village to visit a friend and it reminds me of those times when we do fight to get sawdust at sawmill to cook at home
it was indeed a dark time in the history of the country.
it was a general thing. people were equal. probably except the top military men

Re: Photos-did You Use This Also? What A Terrible Time In Nigeria Then. by Daniel058(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Still OK

Ones from rice mill are at least 70% better than that of saw mill. .

And we make things happen here with firewood..

grin

Whether u cook on gas cooker, firewood, rice dust, kerosene stove, electric stove. . Etc, food na food. If you aren't a good cook,not even Solar stove if there is, can rescue you. . cool
Re: Photos-did You Use This Also? What A Terrible Time In Nigeria Then. by segzyj(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2015
See saw dust stove
Re: Photos-did You Use This Also? What A Terrible Time In Nigeria Then. by FruityLass: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol

Sawdust cheesy
Now, it's history.
Re: Photos-did You Use This Also? What A Terrible Time In Nigeria Then. by sunsewa: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2015
ademega:
I came across this when I went to the Village to visit a friend and it reminds me of those times when we do fight to get sawdust at sawmill to cook at home
it was indeed a dark time in the history of the country.
it was a general thing. people were equal. probably except the top military men
Also did it,I thought we only in Oyigbo Rivers state knows about, really dark days,when kerosene is mearnt for the rich,really run down my levels per my secondary school mates,sacking sawdust in timber shades and sitting on top while taking it home,Christmas period we store in excess to avoid interrupting my Xmas swags.

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Chin Chin Recipe / How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup / Warning - MOIN MOIN, The New Silent Killer Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.