Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. (4741 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / Creativity At Its Peak! See What A Chelsea Fan Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by MemphisDepay(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
I will not forget a funny and the same time nasty thing that happened some two weeks back. I was sent by my Dad, to withdraw some cash through the use cheque. Lo and behold, after taking my bath, I thought withing myself what type of outfit I will try put on this lovely and cOol friday morning.,I finally opted for my newly bought MaUtd red jersey,that would be the first time I would grace the beautiful jersey this season.
To cut the long story short, I entered the bank with limited customers,I was excitedly surprised.(You know friday rushing things). I walked majestically with my cute face and awesome jersey with my cheque book alongside me to this Beautiful cashier who had a striking resemblance with Victoria Kimani.(If you no sabi am, google is your friend).
She told me customers with the motive of paying in are the ones that she basically attends to. I was gutted, I wanted to strike a convo with Kimani. Loool.
She subsequently directed me to one black guy(cashier) behind her. Before I could reach his arena, 3 more customers had popped in.
Merely sighting my outfit, he felt disgusted,his facial look said it all. I sensed "I will be in big mess today".
He lied to me that I cant withdraw cash through cheque in his domain, I felt uncomfortable and asked the other 3 dudes queuing in his front what they came for,it was obviously what I came for too. I was so mad and furious with the cashier. He smiled wickedly at me, then I knew this guy really hated me, and basically wants to delay me here, I was thinking of reporting him to the manager, but I hate to negatively be a cynosure of all eyes.
I kept calm like Carrick. But later showed my Cantona character, I confronted him saying why would play on me like that?
He later confessed he is a strong Chelsea fan, he was unhappy with how Chelsea have performed this season, that was why he childishly acted that way.
To cut the story, I was given my money(sorry, my Dad's money).
My advice to football fans is to disallow the emotions of being a strong supporter to disrupt you basic duties at work or anywhere you find yourself. TBF. Chelsea FC can be frustrating at times, don't blame the Cashier, Don't blame me either. Blame it on Mourinho.
Thanks.

And oh, abeg make una leave this thread for romance o, it aint sports related o. Loool. At least you guys read in the story that I meet a Victoria Kimani and wanted to strike a romantic convo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Feranchek(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol

The last paragraph sef ehnnnn..... wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by zyzxx(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Man u 4 life

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by MemphisDepay(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin grin grin
Man u 4 life
till Jesus comes
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by MemphisDepay(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Feranchek:
Lol
lmaooooo
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Greyworld: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2015
First of there is no such tin as "extreme end"

And I still wonder what his subordinates wud av don 2 the cashier.

Gudmornin 2 all united fans.

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by MISSNORA(f): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Cool
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by naijaboiy: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Lemme just pretend to understand tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by bqlekan(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Hehehe., thank God you didn't meet me with that jersey.. I so much dislike that mumu team grin nice write-up

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2015
This is stupid
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by lordtosan(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Is that all?
Go meet that afro-boy, Naijaboiy make he teach u how to write action-film stories, u say you no say na ireneony you like to be ur teacher. U si ur life nw? Ur story just dry like sinaj's breast.

3 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by wristbangle: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin

Yeye boy
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Omotayor123(f): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Na wah ooo..
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Thank God u typed dat last paragraph cheesy i will have show u pepper!

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2015
bqlekan:
Hehehe., thank God you didn't meet me with that jersey.. I so much dislike that mumu team grin nice write-up
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by faith551(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Chelsea fans, few of their players and coach are just loud, too emotional and irrational

#red devil till I see flying pigs

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by MemphisDepay(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lemme just pretend to understand tongue
lemme pretend as if I didn't see this post
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by MemphisDepay(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will show you tomatoes to.. Don't bully me o!
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by lordtosan(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
before u show am pepper, season your grammar eh. It's not 'i will have show'. It is 'i would have shown'. I don tell u and d OP to go meet naijaboiy wey dey always bite him lips for him profile pics to teach una correct grammar but pride no wan let una go. Eh?
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2015
lordtosan:
before u show am pepper, season your grammar eh. It's not 'i will have show'. It is 'i will have shown'. I don tell u and d OP to go meet naij aboiy wey dey always bite him lips for him profile pics to teach una correct grammar but pride no wan let una go. Eh?
gringringrin
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Fernandowski(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Weed smokers everywhere
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2015
lordtosan:
before u show am pepper, season your grammar eh. It's not 'i will have show'. It is 'i will have shown'. I don tell u and d OP to go meet naijaboiy wey dey always bite him lips for him profile pics to teach una correct grammar but pride no wan let una go. Eh?
What is dis one saying? cheesy come teach me grammar nau,oversabi!! undecided gerrara here mehnn,shiit!!

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by TaoBalinga: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2015
lordtosan:
Is that all?
Go meet that afro-boy, Naijaboiy make he teach u how to write action-film stories, u say you no say na ireneony you like to be ur teacher. U si ur life nw? Ur story just dry like sinaj's breast.
bros! U wicked oo. Lol..
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by daikale: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
moral of the story
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by bqlekan(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm lipsrsealed
and what's hmmmmming you this morning... good morning
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2015
bqlekan:
and what's hmmmmming you this morning... good morning
cheesy na u dey hmmmmming me!morning,how was ur night?
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Spikkylee: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2015
G
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by bqlekan(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy na u dey hmmmmming me!morning,how was ur night?
lol... and why m I hmmming you? Night was cold.. how about yours?
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2015
bqlekan:
lol... and why m I hmmming you? Night was cold.. how about yours?
My night was splendid!
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by axiliborha(f): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by bqlekan(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
My night was splendid!
that's good to know Mz Abasi.. and work?
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. by lordtosan(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
What is dis one saying? cheesy come teach me grammar nau,oversabi!! undecided gerrara here mehnn,shiit!!
you mean you couldn't understand what i just wrote? Your case is worst than i thought. Not only do you need english tutorials, you need comprehension lessons. My bad. I didn't take note.

now, i see why you have obstinately refused to go to naija boiy for english tutorials after my many pieces of advice. Pride. Pride all over you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between A 'white' Wedding And A 'traditional' Wedding? / Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. / 30 Things To Know Before Marrying A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.