Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (44592 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by yanabasee(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
mizmia:
Gbagaun
. . Is comprehension an issue.....? . . Thanks for the correction! grin
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by yanabasee(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
JayJohnson:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
. . Make thunder fire you and ur generation for dia... grin
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:

Make thunder fire me and my generation for dia... grin

Reallygrin
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by MikeB3(m): 12:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Emeka Ike is too controversial! You better go low before Pastor Okotie use English furnish your head! Lol....
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by prophetfire: 3:29am On Sep 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Emeka ike should be ashamed of himself 4 not being able 2 keep his family in one piece. Instead of him 2 look 4 d way forward,he is looking 4 who 2 blame as a result of his failed marriage
shebi funky pastor na your pastor. You must defend him.
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 05, 2015
20pounds:
The two Pastors 'Jerry Curls' Chris' and their younger cousin Pastor 'a new level of grace' Fatoyinbo of COZA should be banned already by the CAN or Pentecostal menini.

These two chaps and their cousin in CoZA are the Hophni and Phinehas of our time. How can a sane person go to a serial divorcee to save his/her marriage?
Dear God forgive this foolish one for he knows not what he has done. Amen
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:
Buhari should probe this men for using the internet to mislead the masses and by spewing false information!.... A tribunal should be set to prosecute them!
Sai baba
Sai MY NONENTITY DULLLARD FATHER
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin
FIXED
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2015
MissGdope:

Dear God forgive this foolish one for he knows not what he has done. Amen

Attacking someone because he has a different opinion from you is the height of intolerance which stems from crass illiteracy and ignorance. There is no difference between you and members of the Boko Haram group and ISIS, who attack others for holding a different opinion from theirs. You could well have made your points and enlightened me instead of resorting to gutter language and buttressing your buffoonery with those lines.

Calling someone you don't know if he is old enough to be your father 'foolish' is an attestation to the fact that you lack home training and the right manners expected of a lady. It speaks volume of the fact that you are yet to be transplanted from the nursery of ignorance to the wider and 'real' society.

I leave you to your conscience(if you have grown one yet)
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by yanabasee(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2015
JayJohnson:

Reallygrin
. . Buahahahahahahaha... Oya go...u don win! grin
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Emeka IKE vs Chris Okotie.
Part 2
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Came: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why Okotie mind am self? How person go dey treat fellow human being bad, and still expect that human to obey all rules . Life is once lived!!!!
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2015
20pounds:

Attacking someone because he has a different opinion from you is the height of intolerance which stems from crass illiteracy and ignorance. There is no difference between you and members of the Boko Haram group and ISIS, who attack others for holding a different opinion from theirs. You could well have made your points and enlightened me instead of resorting to gutter language and buttressing your buffoonery with those lines.

Calling someone you don't know if he is old enough to be your father 'foolish' is an attestation to the fact that you lack home training and the right manners expected of a lady. It speaks volume of the fact that you are yet to be transplanted from the nursery of ignorance to the wider and 'real' society.

I leave you to your conscience(if you have grown one yet)
Eyaaa sorry oo. No vex. Na me you type all DAT one for? Hian. You miss road oo. Na you sabi mister literate. Smh
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by kobe79: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up a feasible and reliable source of income.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.

who be this again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' / Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour / Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.