Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (44589 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by WillyWest: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well I kinda believe Emeka Ike's version given Pastors Penchant for light skinned women undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by darlenese(f): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
OK we haff hear
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Barram: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up a feasible and reliable source of income.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by andyanders: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abugab:
Emeka Ike made allegations and Pastor Chris Okotie doesn't see the need to respond to them.
If Emeka Ike's wife is a member of his church and she has marrital issues, common sense would have suggested a parley to settle both and make their home united.
Maybe Pastor Okotie wants his members to be serial divorcees like him as staying together as family is allergic to them.
How can he call such weighty allegations as utter rubbish?

Exactly.Okotie is economical with the truth.Why not come out and say his side of the story.The guy directly accused you of withholding his legally married wife against his on will and you are here saying it is rubbish.

Where is the said woman and why you kept her in your church knowing fully well that he has children and husband.

It is because Okotie has no moral justification to middle into marital issues because he is a failure.

He cannot counsel. wed any couple because he is not qualified.Any marriage Okotie handles MUST crash.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by viktor01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
this guy think say na movie him dey art abi.
the problem with all these celebrities is like that of nigerian ladies, they fantasize a lot and refuse to face realit

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Buhari should probe this men for using the internet to mislead the masses and by spewing false information!.... A tribunal should be set to prosecute them!
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin
The level of ur stupidity is confusing walahi. Abeg use ur grey mata it isnt meant 4 decoration. wetin concern Buhari with dis now ? Ur wailing is gradually turning into insanity man.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
so funny
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by mohisi: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abugab:
Emeka Ike made allegations and Pastor Chris Okotie doesn't see the need to respond to them.
If Emeka Ike's wife is a member of his church and she has marrital issues, common sense would have suggested a parley to settle both and make their home united.
Maybe Pastor Okotie wants his members to be serial divorcees like him as staying together as family is allergic to them.
wht has he done 2 bring them 2gether some pastor self nawa
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chris Okotie. . . breaking homes since 1960 grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by homirefacuny(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
mmafhew:
If is not making money, is not making......?
It's not making sense.
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by loadman: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by sevule(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
andyanders:

Exactly.Okotie is economical with the truth.Why not come out and say his side of the story.The guy directly accused you of withholding his legally married wife against his on will and you are here saying it is rubbish.

Where is the said woman and why you kept her in your church knowing fully well that he has children and husband.

It is because Okotie has no moral justification to middle into marital issues because he is a failure.

He cannot counsel. wed any couple because he is not qualified.Any marriage Okotie handles MUST crash.

What you have said makes ABSOLUTELY no sense!!

Is Chris Okotie holding Emeka ike's wife against her will? How can Chris 'withold' Emeka Ike's wife from him? She left Emeka because he was abusing her physically and emotionally. For heavens sake what does that have to do with Pastor Chris?

Instead of you to condemn Emeka for abusing his wife you are busy looking for who to blame for his failed marriage. The fault for his failed marriage lies SQUARELY with him and not with any pastor! I have sisters and I would NEVER advise any woman to stay in an abusive marriage. If your husband abuses you, LEAVE!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nuella222(f): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Beging her to stay when she has already made up her mind to leave is creating space for gist and stories in d internet. Why not give her what she wants and save ur paracetamol once and for all. Even when seperated u can still take good care of ur kids. Am not being hash is just that I hate marriage crises that involve a pastor. All this amu ogologo pastors that full everywhere looking for arse hole to dig angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by dsquare33: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
I wonder whether some couples think at all.How can two adults who call themselves married couple take their domestic issues to someone who has marital issues himself, a serial divorcee for that matter. Before You take your case to any man of God check his anteceedents, lifestyle and his home front,if he his found wanting,run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by yanabasee(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
The level of ur stupidity is confusing walahi. Abeg use ur grey mata it isnt meant 4 decoration. wetin concern Buhari with dis now ? Ur wailing is gradually turning into insanity man.
Ogbeni.... Na only u mumu pass... grin retarded imp! grin
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by yanabasee(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
JayJohnson:

Wailing wailers
. . MuMu grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by ostopsmich(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ladies, do you wish to trim down your weight by 7-10kg or more or you desire a flat tummy all in 9days wIthout any side effect? Visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html for solutions
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Iamthoney(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
free2ryhme:
Who we go believe?
Me...believe me
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by alexhunt1: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SEXY. HOT sugar mummy/sugar DADDY?
Are you good in bed?? Do you really need a rich
hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can
change your life completely with money and
influence, so get the
opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all
works of life, politician, bankers, oil ladies,
executives, directors, gold ladies, cash money
ladies.friends, doctors, ladies willing
to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get
the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in
NIGERIA. we don"t lie like other sites that say they have sugar mummies or daddies abroad. Our contacts are only in Nigeria. we have been in this business since 2007. And our testimonies abound.we have some hot rich sugar
mummies who are urgently in need of sugar
boys and some rich daddies who are looking for
young girls to spend their money on,
SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET sugar MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM
NOW......
please we don"t want people who would expose the identity of these women or men,cos some of them are married. please only matured people should call me. ....08109914821..... AGENT ALEX
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:

My father na MuMu grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Myself2(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why is Chris Okotie always being linked with other men's wives, always in scandals involving married women ?
I'm happy it's Emeka Ikeja this time around, tgat guy no kuku sabi keep quiet,,,, he go surely spill all the rotten beans wey Okotie don cook with him wife.
SMH for the randy pastor.
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Myself2(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
alexhunt1:
GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SEXY. HOT sugar mummy/sugar DADDY?
Are you good in bed?? Do you really need a rich
hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can
change your life completely with money and
influence, so get the
opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all
works of life, politician, bankers, oil ladies,
executives, directors, gold ladies, cash money
ladies.friends, doctors, ladies willing
to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get
the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in
NIGERIA. we don"t lie like other sites that say they have sugar mummies or daddies abroad. Our contacts are only in Nigeria. we have been in this business since 2007. And our testimonies abound.we have some hot rich sugar
mummies who are urgently in need of sugar
boys and some rich daddies who are looking for
young girls to spend their money on,
SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET sugar MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM
NOW......
please we don"t want people who would expose the identity of these women or men,cos some of them are married. please only matured people should call me. ....08109914821..... AGENT ALEX

SEE YA LIFE ?
SHAME ON YOU
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Myself2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
dsquare33:
I wonder whether some couples think at all.How can two adults who call themselves married couple take their domestic issues to someone who has marital issues himself, a serial divorcee for that matter. Before You take your case to any man of God check his anteceedents, lifestyle and his home front,if he his found wanting,run for your life.

GBAM
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by klax(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abugab:

God bless you. You have just said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Myself2(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Rotimi47:
I fear God's anger so a man of God is a no go area for me but I rather leave the issue in God's hands. Lips sealed..

****Using my binoculars and lens to look and search for the man of God @Rotimi referred to******

****Result:NEGATIVE*******
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Buhari should probe this men for using the internet to mislead the masses and by spewing false information!.... A tribunal should be set to prosecute them!
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin
wat about a committee
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Seventeen(f): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
sevule:

What you have said makes ABSOLUTELY no sense!!

Is Chris Okotie holding Emeka ike's wife against her will? How can Chris 'withold' Emeka Ike's wife from him? She left Emeka because he was abusing her physically and emotionally. For heavens sake what does that have to do with Pastor Chris?

Instead of you to condemn Emeka for abusing his wife you are busy looking for who to blame for his failed marriage. The fault for his failed marriage lies SQUARELY with him and not with any pastor! I have sisters and I would NEVER advise any woman to stay in an abusive marriage. If your husband abuses you, LEAVE!!!!
I tire oo.... "witholding his wife" I wonder what they even mean by that, is she a child? Abi na kidnap Okotie kidnap am. The woman claims she was being abused and she left. If its true she better stay away. Am not a fan of Okotie, but i really dont know how he is now the cause of the crashed marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by akanaba01: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
D man na divorcee na.so what do u xpect!
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by klassd(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pastor Chris na guy man sha.
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by yanabasee(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
wat about a committee
. . His body language will handle the situation! grin
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by mizmia: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:

Is comprehension and issue?
Gbagaun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Williams Gets A Car As Birthday Gift From Young Mula (Photos) / Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.