Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (44588 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by lekjons(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok

Okotie quizzically told Ike that his claims were so baseless that he could not justify them in a simple comment.

“There is nothing to what he is saying. It is total rubbish. What is he saying? Why would a pastor be interested in his domestic issue?
Will he say he wants to marry the woman?

Listening to "Joe Cocker - Up where we belong" ----------A masterpiece wink wink wink
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Richie0974: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
axiliborha:
If this makes front page let me bend

Oya bend
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Buhari should probe this men for using the internet to mislead the masses and by spewing false information!.... A tribunal should be set to prosecute them!
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin

Wailing wailers
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by josite: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
this response on behalf of the pastor is not christlike. and from such one is advised to stay away.
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Diesel1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
axiliborha:
by now u go don bend Like condemned tire
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Diesel1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
axiliborha:
by now u go don bend Like condemned tyre
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by asumo12: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecided
axiliborha:
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Rotimi47: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
I fear God's anger so a man of God is a no go area for me but I rather leave the issue in God's hands. Lips sealed.
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Rotimi47: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
I fear God's anger so a man of God is a no go area for me but I rather leave the issue in God's hands. Lips sealed..
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
mmafhew:
Ftc gbam!

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by adesegun121(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok na ike he dey point to? Inside the pics..

Na whaooo
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
who do we believe?
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Exodus2k(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Jamb2016Expo: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
9ja church tinz
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by holluwai(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Have you bent? grin
axiliborha:
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
failed lawyer, failed husband, failed pastor, failed musician, failed politician. devil does not like marriages cus he isn't married that is why you see him breaking homes. remember how okotie broke that pretty woman's home and married her, now they are divorced. okotie is a devil believe it or not. please can anyone connect me to ike's family? i got a message for them. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
forget that trash bro, say your mind. how do you know his a true man of God? real men of God bring about peace not divorce
Rotimi47:
I fear God's anger so a man of God is a no go area for me but I rather leave the issue in God's hands. Lips sealed..

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by cozua: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
believe God.
free2ryhme:
Who we go believe?
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Unfortunately many Nigerian men and women cannot think for themselves and due to poor parenting cannot make informed decision.Hence they want thier pastors, immams, prophets and whosoever claims to have spiritual powers to make decisions for them.

It is clearly written in the bible that you should marry whosoever you wish and your home is your own responsibility. Why are these ones involving pastors?

Any woman who belives in her pastor more than her husband is not a worthy wife. Quote me shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
axiliborha:
And you shall bend. E don hit front page. grin
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by BlackrulesDworld(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Trust no one.....
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by adora4u1: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abugab:
Emeka Ike made allegations and Pastor Chris Okotie doesn't see the need to respond to them.
If Emeka Ike's wife is a member of his church and she has marrital issues, common sense would have suggested a parley to settle both and make their home united.
Maybe Pastor Okotie wants his members to be serial divorcees like him as staying together as family is allergic to them.
How can he call such weighty allegations as utter rubbish?

[b]Why should Okotie respond to Emeka Ike's allegations? I'm no fan of Okotie or Emeka Ike for that matter, but Emeka has some serious issues! When news broke of his wife dragging him to court, he claimed he wasn't aware of the matter. Then he failed to turn up in court. Then he begged that he be given more time to settle with his wife. Why is he now dragging Okotie into the matter? Why is he blaming someone else but himself?

Everyone knows Emeka maltreated his wife! I don't see anybody coming to his defence or saying anything palatable about him. It has dawned on him that his wife can no longer tolerate him and wants out! No wife wakes up one day after over ten years of marriage and seeks to divorce her husband. Emeka has now realised too late that his maltreatment of his wife was too much that NO ONE is ready to plead on his behalf! He took her for granted believing like most men that a wife would always stay, at least for the children. There is how much a spouse can take in a marriage. Marriage is not by force!

Emeka get a life! You had it and blew it away! Hope other men learn from your arrogant life![/b]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by adexsimple: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by TolaniLuv: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
free2ryhme:
Who we go believe?

Man Of God of Cuz!! I wan believe emeka?
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Agbgift(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
I believe Emeka Ike on this one.
Okotie has series of divorce cases in the past. He divorces @ will, so aint surprised about Emeka Ike's allegation.
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by gerald93(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
axiliborha:
When you make it to front page and you know you will have to shine your teeth OP thank me later I made you reach front page cause of what I wrote....thank me later
u don bend finish be dat
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by dedugbaa(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Emeka is reported as an habitual wife beater,from the trend of husbands killing wife, am sure she had been advised to divorce him to avoid ending up in the morgue,I know that wife beaters don't change,I pity him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by ZUBY77(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abugab:
Emeka Ike made allegations and Pastor Chris Okotie doesn't see the need to respond to them.
If Emeka Ike's wife is a member of his church and she has marrital issues, common sense would have suggested a parley to settle both and make their home united.
Maybe Pastor Okotie wants his members to be serial divorcees like him as staying together as family is allergic to them.
How can he call such weighty allegations as utter rubbish?

The charlatan probably has a hand in the issues.
I know how Religious Nigerians are, it would be almost impossible for any Nigerian to accuse a pastor without having some kind of evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo / Sophia Williams Gets A Car As Birthday Gift From Young Mula (Photos) / Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.