Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) (60233 Views)

Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos / Creativity: He Made This Armed Vehicle With Wood. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by 400billionman: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
No problem if that can put food on his table.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by farem: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin

Derailed and deranged!
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
dats hummer
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by preciousman(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
nice one kiddo...keep it up
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wonder why we are fond of creating silly things
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
That is a hummer for nl sake dnt u knw the difference haba!
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
osjoshua:
AMaZiNg

when I was his age all wetin they my head na football

You should be better than ronaldo and messi by now.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by anigold(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
RickRichards:
It's a Humvee; not a Range Rover. Smh

no na hummer jeep...
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Riokempex1234: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
check that boy if his not from igbo his mother will have somthing with igbos
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by ademasta(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Creativitest
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by ganiyu26(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
that's mind blowing!

but how on earth did he carve those woods alone?

just wondering!
That is what they called creative mind and implementation
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by smatme(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nairalanders shd contribute money to buy range rover tokunbo engine to test run ds invention
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Rick9(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very creative, this little boy should be trained, africa don't ever appreciate God-given talents. SMH nice anyway .
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
farem:

Derailed and deranged!
. . F tongue grin LISH and IMBECILIC ..... Animal like you! grin
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
jamislaw:
Naso madness the start?
. . See as u foolish.... Ugly imp... grin
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by hafeeez11(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Make Cool Cash by becoming one of our Ambassadors on the comforts of your bed. All you have to do to apply is Search @hafeez11 On instagram like my previous post and follow the instructions there we also give away daily cool gifts check it out and stand a chance to make some cash
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by electrokcoi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
wondafulu
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
omojoshy:
A Childish write up @ it's PEAK.....Receive sense in Jesus Name.
When fools find it very hard to articulate informations at its disposal...they end up spewing trash and junks... OMO-JOSH-FOOL. grin
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Seun, one of your children has gone loosed here. kindly call to order
. . BASTARD tongue
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Firevinci(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chineekee this boy too much oo

But the problem with this Naija is that these new super juvenile talents are not sponsored further or motivated by the government but come to America, they goverment have already carried them off to different companies with good pays to their parents and even sponsorship to tertiary education, that's one of the reasons why their country is fast developing.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
mperoakeem:
sai idiot... I know u no get sense but i didn't know it has gotten to this Level.
You know I got sense.... grin
But I know you've got no sense! You're a fool... tongue
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
osjoshua:
you are irredeemable
. . What is this fool saying
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:

When fools find it very hard to articulate informations at its disposal...they end up spewing trash and junks... OMO-JOSH-FOOL. grin
Ok let me double the prayer for you. Receive SENSE and MORE SENSE IJN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by mperoakeem(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:

You know I got sense.... grin
But I know you've got no sense! You're a fool... tongue
is your asss jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?... Mumu
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by iukpe: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Amazing. But i think its a wooden Hummer.

Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by iukpe: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Firevinci:
Chineekee this boy too much oo

But the problem with this Naija is that these new super juvenile talents are not sponsored further or motivated by the government but come to America, they goverment have already carried them off to different companies with good pays to their parents and even sponsorship to tertiary education, that's one of the reasons why their country is fast developing.

The boy is from Uganda.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
mperoakeem:
is your asss jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?... Mumu
What is this fool saying?
Ass jealous? Buahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
See as you mumu? grin
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
omojoshy:
Ok let me double the prayer for you. Receive SENSE and MORE SENSE IJN.
See as you Mumu grin
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Kojochyke(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
A young boy from Mubende Uganda has invented something worth talking about. The young boy carved out a land-rover and a laptop from wood. This got lots of his community people amused at his highly creative stance.

Not long ago, two Nigerian teenagers, a 13-year-old Osine and 15-year-old Anesi Ikhianosime built a web browser named Crocodile Browser Lite. Earlier this year, we reported about Adebambo Oyekan Oyelaja, a Nigerian-born software developer, who founded a social network that allows users to share prayer points, testimonies and religious activities with friends and people from around the world.

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/photo-african-boy-creates-range-rover.html

wow...dis kid must be a UGANDAN BIAFRAN TOO.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by jamislaw(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bagger wailer u may end up having bp. Dan broba uwarka.
yanabasee:

See as u foolish.... Ugly imp... grin
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
jamislaw:
I, Jamislaw is a Bagger wailer and I may end up having bp. Dan broba to me.
ok... Good for you! grin
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by mperoakeem(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:
. . What is this fool saying? . . Ass jealous? Buahahahahahahahahahahaha grin . . See as you mumu? grin
u just proved ur ignorance here.... Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.