Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336590 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thatfiyahgirl: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
I paid for priority service and my timeline goes;
Submitted online 16th September
Interview 19th September
Received at Sheffield 20th September
Decision made 22nd September
Collection mail 26th September. Picked up same day.

Thanks again for the help guys and congratulations in advance to everyone still expecting theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hiccups: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dynamitehimself:
Boarded emirate air line, left lagos 5:55pm sunday arrived dubai 3:25am. left dubai 7:25 arrived Newcastle 12:04pm. POE was smooth .I was only asked of my CAS and course. Am in Sunderland now settling down.i would give emirate 5star.They did well

University of Sunderland? Which school please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CSSPATRICK: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Finally got my visa today. Thanks everyone in this forum.

Standard application 2nd of September.
Received at Sheffield on the 9th.
Got Decision mail on the 21st and 22nd from Sheffield and TLS respectively.
Got Pickup mail and picked today.

Congrats to everyone that got his or his visa already and good luck to those still expecting one.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by claremont(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dynamitehimself:
Boarded emirate air line, left lagos 5:55pm sunday arrived dubai 3:25am. left dubai 7:25 arrived Newcastle 12:04pm. POE was smooth .I was only asked of my CAS and course. Am in Sunderland now settling down.i would give emirate 5star.They did well

Are you in the City campus or St Peters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
folafabz:
Hello House,
@justwise, @spikes C and other gurus in the house... PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I picked up my passport for my tier 4 application today and I was unfortunately refused.

The only reason for refusal was that I had insufficient funds. This was however a wrong decision by the ECO because I was awarded a 3000 pounds bursary by the uni and was CLEARLY stated on my CAS. My questions are

1. Is there any faster approach to contact the ECO apart from an administrative review as my uni resumed today?

2. If No, is there any way to fast track an administrative review as I am worried the process might take up to 28 days which by then I might be late for uni enrolment

3 Does anyone know how long on average, an administrative review takes (I know home office says within 28 days)

4. Is administrative review free or do I have to pay £80 and send the reference number with my application?

Any other information will be helpful as I plan to submit first thing tomorrow.
Hey Folafabz, has your IHS been refunded?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CSSPATRICK: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2016
God bless the day. Signing out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by folafabz: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2016
@fizzile Yes it has... That was I first knew the application has been refused. I was eager to know the cause of refusal only to find out that it was an error by the ECO sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2016
CSSPATRICK:

Congrats to everyone that got his or his visa already and good luck to those still expecting one.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tinu94: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello Everyone
I just got a decision mail it remains collection mail
Thank you everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Me1124: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
tinu94:
Hello Everyone
I just got a decision mail it remains collection mail
Thank you everyone

Still havent heard anything since the 12th sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Me1124: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
emmalebgus:
Hello all, submitted my application at Abuja on the 6th of September, priority application. No decision letter yet. Any body in similar situation as me? School has resumed on the 5th but registration must be completed on the 23rd of September, though I didn't state that in the application.
Should I be really worried?

Have you heard anything yet??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tinu94: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
@Me1124 I think you shud send them a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello house,i cancellef my visa application after i had paid for my ihs.Now i want to re apply,the question now is this:Can i still use that ihs i paid for in this new application or i will need to pay for another one.House please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
You can't use it again and will have to pay another. The previously paid IHS will be refunded.

Smartoes:
Hello house,i cancellef my visa application after i had paid for my ihs.Now i want to re apply,the question now is this:Can i still use that ihs i paid for in this new application or i will need to pay for another one.House please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
How do i apply for refund because i am cogitating of adding it to my cash before i apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Could take up to 90 days otherwise you will have to email/call them

Smartoes:
How do i apply for refund because i am cogitating of adding it to my cash before i apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Many thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Me1124: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
tinu94:
@Me1124 I think you shud send them a mail

I have ... a decision has been made since the week i applied
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bourne007:
Could take up to 90 days otherwise you will have to email/call them

Bourne007 Please whats the procedure for refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Heichhhh: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello house , I got all the money needed into my account , on the 9th September , bearing in mind the 28 days , what is the earliest date I can make the visa application online.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Heichhhh:
Hello house , I got all the money needed into my account , on the 9th September , bearing in mind the 28 days , what is the earliest date I can make the visa application online.

Have you gotten your CAS already?

from my calculation, 28 days will be on October 6 (please re-confirm). Print the statement out on October 7 and you can chose your interview date and apply online that same day if you already have your CAS.

Please note for your statement, try and carry out one or 2 transactions within the 28 days period so that the account is active. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tinu94: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Me1124:

I have ... a decision has been made since the week i applied
have you gone to the vac to check if its ready
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
folafabz:
@fizzile Yes it has... That was I first knew the application has been refused. I was eager to know the cause of refusal only to find out that it was an error by the ECO sad
admin review is free from outside the uk. the earlier u do it the better for u as most schools, if not all, has a latest start date

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
CSSPATRICK:

congratw
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Heichhhh: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
OlowoB:

Have you gotten your CAS already?

from my calculation, 28 days will be on October 6 (please re-confirm). Print the statement out on October 7 and you can chose your interview date and apply online that same day if you already have your CAS.

Please note for your statement, try and carry out one or 2 transactions within the 28 days period so that the account is active. All the best.
I should get the Cas this week , if I pay for priority can I do the interview same day , lastly how much extra is application in ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thought you submitted your application .. u av to wait up to 90 days before it's refunded. A refusal is almost instant

fizzile:
Bourne007 Please whats the procedure for refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bourne007:
Thought you submitted your application .. u av to wait up to 90 days before it's refunded. A refusal is almost instant

I paid another IHS for the application that was submitted. The former application wasn't completed cos i used up my 5 chances of paying for my visa fee. That application was cancelled even after i had paid my IHS, so i had to start a new one and made a new IHS payment. So i need a refund of the initial IHS fee.
cc: Bourne007
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
If your refund isn’t paid within 90 days, then you can email or call them.

fizzile:
I paid another IHS for the application that was submitted. The former application wasn't completed cos i used up my 5 chances of paying for my visa fee. That application was cancelled even after i had paid my IHS, so i had to start a new one and made a new IHS payment. So i need a refund of the initial IHS fee.
cc: Bourne007
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bourne007:
If your refund isn’t paid within 90 days, then you can email or call them.

Aiit..thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Heichhhh:

I should get the Cas this week , if I pay for priority can I do the interview same day , lastly how much extra is application in ikeja

You will select your interview date online and then you will do the interview on the date and time you have selected.

As for the money you will pay for priority, I Think it is £150.

If you are using Ikeja Applocation centre, you will pay extra fees to use that centre but for other centres, it is free.

You can also check the website of Teleprrdormance to know how much for other value added services like courier etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Heichhhh: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2016
OlowoB:

You will select your interview date online and then you will do the interview on the date and time you have selected.

As for the money you will pay for priority, I Think it is £150.

If you are using Ikeja Applocation centre, you will pay extra fees to use that centre but for other centres, it is free.

You can also check the website of Teleprrdormance to know how much for other value added services like courier etc

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2016
And so i missed my flight yesterday, thanks to those useless immigration officers that was just flipping and flipping tru my passport asking stupid question that you like to travel alot, why are you not studying here in our country, as if they havent seen a traveller bfr, i just didnt respond cos i owe them no explanation also asking me for bribe too. Outta anger i said no i dont have money to give anyone and the annoying part was that i got to the airport 2pm and checked in my luggages cos my flight was to leave 5:55pm with emirates airline and then was relaxing wit folks in one lounge upstairs, thanks to my flight peeps too who made announcement more earlier than the time they input on the boarding pass for gate to close, i ended up rushing down only to see my flight about to take off and had to pay extra 100dollars to reschedule my flight for today...lots of pple missed their flight as i saw it on their register when i was signing out and went to revoke the immigration sign in stamp on my passport and then went to retrieve my luggages from the arrival hall. Pls guys if ur travelln make sure to be inside the boarding arena even one hour before the time in your boarding pass Wishing you all a lovely day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.