Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1337607 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
@All

Please let's be mindful the sort of things we discuss here because a lot of people read this forum.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by baysonpree(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Graciousrev(f): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2016
justwise:

3. That is the only thing you need to explain..the payment from the university.

4. Explaining why you withdrew from your first course is very important, back this up with email exchanges between you and the university regarding the internship program and what lead to your decision to withdrew.

When i read your first post i was thinking...why did you withdraw, you should have traveled back to Nigeria to get another visa to re-enter.

2. You still haven't given me grounds as to convince the Eco about no need for TB test,please.

3. Noted

4. Great,I will do just that as I have a letter of reference from the University and a letter in support of my initial purpose of going home to renew. Thanks

In response to your question, Immediately I was informed by the University,I rang my agent for ticket without considering that I'm actually leaving for the unknown in Nigeria. Unfortunately, I was held tight that I couldn't make it on that day bearing in mind that I didn't have that planned initially. But at the time I planned to leave was October 7th,I explained to the University,although they were ready to assist,but I realised I would be missing a lot in the Uni. I asked the Uni if I could interrupt till January,but no year 3 course in related course for that session.In light of this, I told the Director, I would prefer to withdraw because I couldn't wait until September should I need to withdraw.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Graciousrev:

2. You still haven't given me grounds as to convince the Eco about no need for TB test,please.

..but you can't do TB when you haven't lived in Nigeria for the past 1-2 yrs. You have being living in a country where TB is not needed.

When you applied in 2013 TB was not needed

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Graciousrev(f): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2016
justwise:

..but you can't do TB when you haven't lived in Nigeria for the past 1-2 yrs. You have being living in a country where TB is not needed.

When you applied in 2013 TB was not needed

Many thanks Just wise,I appreciate..........................
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TrumpsWall: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Got passport on Wednesday. It wasn't issued in Sheffo which makes me wonder why it took forever.

folafabz:
@trumpswall au far? Have you collected your passport. I received a dispatch email yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TrumpsWall: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Just print this out for them https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa/overview

and in the additional information, you say "As stated on the gov.uk website on Tuberculosis tests for visa applicants, i do not need to be tested and i hereby claim Tuberculosis test exemption as i have lived in the UK for at least six months and left the UK less than six months to make a new application."

Some ECOs don't know small things like this so state it clearly for them. That's what I did and ECO even kept the printed paper self lol

Graciousrev:

Many thanks Just wise,I appreciate..........................

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Graciousrev(f): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2016
TrumpsWall:
Just print this out for them https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa/overview

and in the additional information, you say "As stated on the gov.uk website on Tuberculosis tests for visa applicants, i do not need to be tested and i hereby claim Tuberculosis test exemption as i have lived in the UK for at least six months and left the UK less than six months to make a new application."

Some ECOs don't know small things like this so state it clearly for them. That's what I did and ECO even kept the printed paper self lol

You are a star...many thanks.

I saw that initially and I was trying to get opinion from people who have re-applied recently.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Its so good to see that the thread is moving day by day. Indeed this thread was a great resource in the course of my applications. Thanks to all the people who were instrumental in one way or the other. For those still expecting responses and about to come over, wishing u the very best. Stay focused when you come. Its a different ball game out here. Cheers guys.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by baysonpree(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hello all, please I need confirmation about the kind of statement of account I must present to show the required funds. Apart from my dad or workplace or school. What about individual sponsor that will write a letter to that effect but won't b transfered to my account. Or any other available means.
That's the main issue am facing now.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
baysonpree:
Hello all, please I need confirmation about the kind of statement of account I must present to show the required funds. Apart from my dad or workplace or school. What about individual sponsor that will write a letter to that effect but won't b transfered to my account. Or any other available means.
That's the main issue am facing now.
Thanks.
Statement of an individual wont be accepted. It has to be your parent. Why not tell the person to transfer it to your dad's account then you print it after 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
hello house please help me oo.Am about to pay for my visa application but as at now it is only first bank card that is working and the daily limit of that first bank card is 500$ and i am to pay 827$ plus priority fee.Please what can i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Smartoes:
hello house please help me oo.Am about to pay for my visa application but as at now it is only first bank card that is working and the daily limit of that first bank card is 500$ and i am to pay 827$ plus priority fee.Please what can i do?
Walaha don dey be that. The best option now is to find someone in the US or the UK to use his or her card to help you pay then you pay he or she the naira equivalent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by baysonpree(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2016
fizzile:
Walaha don dey be that. The best option now is to find someone in the US or the UK to use his or her card to help you pay then you pay he or she the naira equivalent.

Heyaa, well if that can work I might be able to help. But only if the person stays close by oo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by baysonpree(m): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2016
fizzile:
Statement of an individual wont be accepted. It has to be your parent. Why not tell the person to transfer it to your dad's account then you print it after 28days

Alright thanks. But another thing, if work place wants to sponsor must they transfer the money to my account as well? Or the company's statement of account should be enough.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 12:46am On Oct 16, 2016
baysonpree:

Alright thanks. But another thing, if work place wants to sponsor must they transfer the money to my account as well? Or the company's statement of account should be enough.
Thanks.
Thats the best and safest. Let them just transfer it to your account or your dad's account so avoid complications. Your dad's account is preferable.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2016
baysonpree:

Heyaa, well if that can work I might be able to help. But only if the person stays close by oo.
Exactly. Or you find someone who has a dollar card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mzsI: 3:02am On Oct 16, 2016
baysonpree:

Thanks.

You can present a company account as a sponsor if the company qualifies as an international one i.e. If it has branches in other countries apart from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2016
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Smartoes:
You have to find someone in the UK or Abroad to pay for you,then you fund the individuals Anita account. Look for someone in the UK setting up a building in Nigeria their rates are not bad. That's if you don't have family that can run it for you free.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Apologys justwise my bad.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2016
hello please who can help me with my payment.Na only first bank they pay for naija and there limit is 500$.Please help oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Smartoes:
hello please who can help me with my payment.Na only first bank they pay for naija and there limit is 500$.Please help oo
someone should help him please. wish i had enough, i would have helped. But can u find someone with a dorm account in Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Graciousrev(f): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2016
@ Justwise,

I printed my bank statement on last Monday,and putting in my application next Friday, hope I can still use it,please~?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2016
Graciousrev:
@ Justwise,

I printed my bank statement on last Monday,and putting in my application next Friday, hope I can still use it,please~?

You mean 2days ago?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Graciousrev(f): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2016
justwise:

You mean 2days ago?
Yes,please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Graciousrev:

Yes,please
As long as the 28days counting is over then you are good.

Are you back to Nigeria now and when?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Graciousrev(f): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2016
justwise:

As long as the 28days counting is over then you are good.

Are you back to Nigeria now and when?
I should be returning on Tuesday..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Graciousrev:

I should be returning on Tuesday..

Ok all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Graciousrev(f): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2016
justwise:

Ok all the best
Many thanks.

But how old should one's bank statement be until application despite it has passed the 28days grace?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Graciousrev:

Many thanks.

But how old should one's bank statement be until application despite it has passed the 28days grace?

Not up to a month old after the 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Graciousrev(f): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
justwise:

Not up to a month old after the 28days

Many thanks for your ceaseless support...

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.