Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1334750 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nah.. for super priority interview isn't done. But in my case I was called the follow day for a phone interview and questioned about the relationship between my previous course and the present one, actually they were opposite to each other. In most cases super priority no interviews but I advice u to be prepared just incase u're called upon.

Claire310:

@sleyflash do they ask all these for super priority too....

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Claire310: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Okay then.Thanks

sleyflash:
Nah.. for super priority interview isn't done. But in my case I was called the follow day for a phone interview and questioned about the relationship between my previous course and the present one, actually they were opposite to each other. In most cases super priority no interviews but I advice u to be prepared just incase u're called upon.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kay96: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
God is in control. Did an interview on the 7th of September, paid for priority and decision still hasn't been made. I don't understand. Anyone else experiencing such a delay??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TabyU: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mutendiwashe:
are you attending the int'l student's meeting?

Hi, sorry for the late response. Wasn't able to add the intl students meeting. Just arrived newcastle on Sunday. Hope u have settled in nicely. What course are you studying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by RemMag: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
I actually asked for a friend. It took 2 weeks to get a response. Error was acknowledged and corrected.

mrgamers:

Can you tell me how long it took for your admin review to come and was it successful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Diniz: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
I recently received my cas letter this monday and going through my visa application. Without using PRIORITY visa, can I receive my VISA in 5 days time or less because my school resumes on Monday cos I've heard stories of people who received theirs without paying fpr priority visa. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mrgamers: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
RemMag:
I actually asked for a friend. It took 2 weeks to get a response. Error was acknowledged and corrected.

Great . Do let me know how long it takes for stamping too after submission of passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
kay96:
God is in control. Did an interview on the 7th of September, paid for priority and decision still hasn't been made. I don't understand. Anyone else experiencing such a delay??
hello, please can you share the interview questions and how you tackled it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Claire310:

Okay then.Thanks

can you please share how you answer those questions, especially the gaps in your study, how is your chosen course assessed and do you know what level your course is at @ sleyflash
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kay96: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Delay is not denial guys. All is well. Best of luck to those still waiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hannahdee: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
kay96:
Delay is not denial guys. All is well. Best of luck to those still waiting

This is what I keep telling myself. God is in control. It will all end in praise by God’s grace.
Have you gotten yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mutendiwashe(f): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
TabyU:

Hi, sorry for the late response. Wasn't able to add the intl students meeting. Just arrived newcastle on Sunday. Hope u have settled in nicely. What course are you studying?
Welcome to the North East. Real Estate. I hope you settled in well. It seems like you brought the sun here with you lol. I am trying to make the most of today's weather.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TabyU: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mutendiwashe:

Welcome to the North East. Real Estate. I hope you settled in well. It seems like you brought the sun here with you lol. I am trying to make the most of today's weather.

Lol you can say that again. The weather has been super friendly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Michael6292: 4:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Pls, I need to make request for late arrival from my school. insufficient funds delayed my timely arrival. I will like suggestions on more convincing reasons for late arrivals other than money palaver. I hope to go for my Visa interview (priority) next Tuesday at Abuja Center, how soon can the application be granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Palaver: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Michael6292:
Pls, I need to make request for late arrival from my school. insufficient funds delayed my timely arrival. I will like suggestions on more convincing reasons for late arrivals other than money palaver. I hope to go for my Visa interview (priority) next Tuesday at Abuja Center, how soon can the application be granted
I'm not your visa officer. Stop mentioning me grin
Wish u gud luck bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by harrrry: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=sleyflash post=60878511]Nah.. for super priority interview isn't done. But in my case I was called the follow day for a phone interview and questioned about the relationship between my previous course and the present one, actually they were opposite to each other. In most cases super priority no interviews but I advice u to be prepared just incase u're call

NO CALL JUST PAY FOR SP
I DID ELECT NOW DOING MECH
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tush1986: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hello All! Anyone studying in the University of west of England, Bristol... ill be coming in next week and I need accommodation advice...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nikkydave: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
cumulus:
@justwise and everyone,
Just to let everyone know, all the emails I got today were from TLScontact Centre.
I haven't received any email from ukvi nor from Sheffield.
The only email I got from Sheffield was on 17th July regarding ECO.
Thank you
Please I need clarification, I applied with my daughter 7years and son 5years.
Biometric on 18th September
Mail from TLS on 18 September
The only email I got from Sheffield was on 19th September regarding ECO for myself and my daughter. They didn't send for my son.
Though they have contacted my sister in UK.
Still awaiting decision.
I paid for standard.
My question now is,Why didn't Sheffield send mail regarding ECO for my son who is 5years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by guiddoti: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Michael6292:
The latest date you can resume depends on your school. Since, you have two weeks latest date to joining the class by home office rule, I would advise you request a letter to that effect, as you have said, in case you are being questioned at POE.
When is your school resuming?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by guiddoti: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Diniz:
I recently received my cas letter this monday and going through my visa application. Without using PRIORITY visa, can I receive my VISA in 5 days time or less because my school resumes on Monday cos I've heard stories of people who received theirs without paying fpr priority visa. Thanks
It is only Visa officer (ECO) who can answer your query. No one here has 100% assurance that you can get it within 5 days but nothing is impossible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yow17: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2017
sleyflash:
Masters...

Morning sleyflash, my AR came back and the refusal still stands..they said I tried to reintroduce new information which I said during the interview and the interviewer did not right down I.e understand the technical terms.

What is the probability of getting the Visa reapplying and make sure all my points are passed across clearly and make sure the interviewer understands?.

Please advise, I have deferred to January for resumption.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mrgamers: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
yow17:

Morning sleyflash, my AR came back and the refusal still stands..they said I tried to reintroduce new information which I said during the interview and the interviewer did not right down I.e understand the technical terms.

What is the probability of getting the Visa reapplying and make sure all my points are passed across clearly and make sure the interviewer understands?.

Thank you.

How long it took for the AR decision to come.

Date applied ar
Date you received ar.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mrgamers: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Can anyone share their AR recent timeline and is it the 28 working days or 28 calendar days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yow17: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
mrgamers:

How long it took for the AR decision to come.

Date applied ar
Date you received ar.

Thanks

Applied: 21/09/17
Received Response: 04/10/17
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yow17: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
yow17:

Thank you.

Please can anyone advise? I will appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mrgamers: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
yow17:

Please can anyone advise? I will appreciate

Post your refusal exact lines by eco
And also the admin review you filed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tush1986: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
mrgamers:
Can anyone share their AR recent timeline and is it the 28 working days or 28 calendar days.
I filed my AR on the 13th of September and got a mail from the ECM dat refusal has been overturned on the 26th of September... so it took 13days in all... I submitted my passport to vac on the 27th and still waiting to get a mail for pickup as last date for school is October 16... anyone got an idea how long it will take to get passport returned back after submission?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.