Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1334055 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Tamzwillie01:

Hey good day guys. My student visa was also refused on not being a genuine student and my admin review was not successful but my school won’t issue me another CAS to apply. Please what Can I do because I am still willing to re apply and pay for super priority as well.

You need to first of all understand why they thought you are a fake student.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2017
5454Darese:
Hello @justwise please is there a thread for tier 4 general student Dependebt uk visa? Kindly link me up if there is one. Thanks

There is non, such question has been treated here before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5454Darese: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
justwise:

There is non, such question has been treated here before.
ok thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tamzwillie01: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
LaaJiblik:

You need to first of all understand why they thought you are a fake student.
They said my responses were vague and generic. I wasn't even given a chance for a 2nd interview to address the concerns, but its all good. now i just want to know what to do next. can in still apply to another school with the same course and re apply again? i am willing to pay for super priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Tamzwillie01:

They said my responses were vague and generic. I wasn't even given a chance for a 2nd interview to address the concerns, but its all good. now i just want to know what to do next. can in still apply to another school with the same course and re apply again? i am willing to pay for super priority.

If you pay Super-Super priority and still give vague answers, the outcome is likely going to be the same.

Prepare WELL and know EXACTLY why you want what you want.
Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chupcake(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tamzwillie01:

Hey good day guys. My student visa was also refused on not being a genuine student and my admin review was not successful but my school won’t issue me another CAS to apply. Please what Can I do because I am still willing to re apply and pay for super priority as well.

Is that the only thing written on your refusal letter. can you shed more light on how the application went, the interview process. Schools don't like refusals as some schools do visa-type interview and review financial statements before a CAS is issued. More information might help the people on the forum to give you help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dannycrane77: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good day pls I just got the mail from tls please is it ok.

Reference:******

Dear ********

UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and

the decision will be sent back to either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will

contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will

be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that TLScontact does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the

decision-making process.

Kind regards,

TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by knicks231: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
who is coming to Aberdeen, Holla!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
dannycrane77:

Good day pls I just got the mail from tls please is it ok.

Reference:******

Dear ********

UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and

the decision will be sent back to either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will

contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will

be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that TLScontact does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the

decision-making process.

Kind regards,

TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration

You want Nairalanders to help you read English Language?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tamzwillie01: 1:55am On Dec 28, 2017
LaaJiblik:

If you pay Super-Super priority and still give vague answers, the outcome is likely going to be the same.

Prepare WELL and know EXACTLY why you want what you want.
Cheers.
Thank you very much for the insight, i was thinking all hope was lost for schooling in the UK. Agents keep telling me that if they deny me on credibility i can never school in the UK again. so i have been really skeptical. But like you said. i am willing to apply the same course in another school and prepare very well for the interview. But just a quick one. umm do you know anybody who has been denied on credibility and still got the visa when they applied to a different school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by biola9: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Tamzwillie01:
Thank you very much for the insight, i was thinking all hope was lost for schooling in the UK. Agents keep telling me that if they deny me on credibility i can never school in the UK again. so i have been really skeptical. But like you said. i am willing to apply the same course in another school and prepare very well for the interview. But just a quick one. umm do you know anybody who has been denied on credibility and still got the visa when they applied to a different school?
Don't mind anything they say they are not God...i got my visa this morning after I was denied US once...Canada twice..uk once (I failed credibility test) ...i thought my life is ruined but guess what I'm going to the uk next year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by timmiey(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Is it possible for me to pay for the TLS priority visa in cash at the Ikeja VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
biola9:

Don't mind anything they say they are not God...i got my visa this morning after I was denied US once...Canada twice..uk once (I failed credibility test) ...i thought my life is ruined but guess what I'm going to the uk next year
please, what were the reasons for the failed tests. I am planning on having my interview next week, so I wanna learn
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by biola9: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hayzed212:
please, what were the reasons for the failed tests. I am planning on having my interview next week, so I wanna learn
I used two sitting result..i mentioned one and didn't talk about the other
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by timmiey(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
timmiey:
Is it possible for me to pay for the TLS priority visa in cash at the Ikeja VAC?
Ejo e EPP me. anyone with answers please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by timmiey(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
timmiey:
Please has anyone paid for priority at the Ikeja VAC before on the day of appointment?Either by cash or via card? I can't seen to pay via the MasterCard online.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
timmiey:

Please has anyone paid for priority at the Ikeja VAC before on the day of appointment?Either by cash or via card? I can't seen to pay via the MasterCard online.

1. You can only pay by Card. NO cash allowed.
2. I paid for Priority 3 days ago using my GTB Mastercard.
3. What Bank card are you using? Maybe you need to contact your bank? Maybe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
timmiey:
Ejo e EPP me. anyone with answers please?

The answer you seek is on the TLS website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 3:34am On Dec 29, 2017
biola9:

I used two sitting result..i mentioned one and didn't talk about the other
oh okay, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by timmiey(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2017
LaaJiblik:

1. You can only pay by Card. NO cash allowed.
2. I paid for Priority 3 days ago using my GTB Mastercard.
3. What Bank card are you using? Maybe you need to contact your bank? Maybe.
Thank you. I have tried two GTB MasterCard. I will try access again today.
LaaJiblik I sent you a mail please. If you can help me.
You mean I can only pay with MasterCard at the Ikeja VAC? not just online
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2017
timmiey:
Thank you. I have tried two GTB MasterCard. I will try access again today.
LaaJiblik I sent you a mail please. If you can help me.
You mean I can only pay with MasterCard at the Ikeja VAC? not just online

I know that payments is only by card.
I used my GTB master card successfully to pay for priority a few days ago.
For payments using my Access Bank VISA card previously, I had to activate the card to enable it for online banking. This I did by using the card on an ATM and creating an iPIN (which is different from my regular PIN).

Maybe you have a spend limit on your card? Maybe you need to contact your bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tamzwillie01: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2017
biola9:

wow!!!!’ Are you serious? I I wish I could speak with you.. like wow!!!! It really feels like my life is ruined
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Guccigucci(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2017
LaaJiblik:

I know that payments is only by card.
I used my GTB master card successfully to pay for priority a few days ago.
For payments using my Access Bank VISA card previously, I had to activate the card to enable it for online banking. This I did by using the card on an ATM and creating an iPIN (which is different from my regular PIN).

Maybe you have a spend limit on your card? Maybe you need to contact your bank?

Pls house I'm presently in the UK portsmouth to be precise starting my msc program in January,I want my wife to apply for dependant visa to join me pls what are the requirements i would need and please shed more light on
-the exact cost of visa application and IHS
-The maintenance cost has been In my account since 6th of Dec at date exactly do i print the statement of account
-other requirements that you feel would make them not refuse her the visa
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Guccigucci:

Pls house I'm presently in the UK portsmouth to be precise starting my msc program in January,I want my wife to apply for dependant visa to join me pls what are the requirements i would need and please shed more light on
-The maintenance cost has been In my account since 6th of Dec at date exactly do i print the statement of account
Thank you

May I start with a question?
Were you the one that PERSONALLY applied for yourself during your own time?
Or someone (probably an agent) applied for you?

It’s a bit curious that having gone through the process, you are asking these basic questions.

In the first instance. I suggest you visit the UKVI website. That will answer your questions. Then if you are not clear on something, you could ask in this forum.

Is it really difficult to browse the UKVI website? With that fast-speed Eduroam you have in Portsmouth? Come on Bro!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tamzwillie01: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
biola9:

please I just want to understand clearly what you did. So after they denied you on not being a genuine student I guess your school refunded your school feees. So you applied to another university and what did you do differently? Did you use an agent and pay for super priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tamzwillie01:
please I just want to understand clearly what you did. So after they denied you on not being a genuine student I guess your school refunded your school feees. So you applied to another university and what did you do differently? Did you use an agent and pay for super priority?

Hello:
Can you take time to address the reason why you were perceived to be a fake student?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Guccigucci:

Thank you

I don't normally answer this sort of question as it shows lack of research or effort on your part..but this is the link you need..

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/603815/PBS_dependent_guidance_Jan_2017.pdf

Read from: Applying as the Family Member of a Tier 4 (General) Migrant in the UK

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Guccigucci(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
LaaJiblik:

May I start with a question?
Were you the one that PERSONALLY applied for yourself during your own time?
Or someone (probably an agent) applied for you?

It’s a bit curious that having gone through the process, you are asking these basic questions.

In the first instance. I suggest you visit the UKVI website. That will answer your questions. Then if you are not clear on something, you could ask in this forum.

Is it really difficult to browse the UKVI website? With that fast-speed Eduroam you have in Portsmouth? Come on Bro!

Thanks very much actually I wasn't the one that applied for mine personally,an agent did it for me. But now im doing it myself so to an extent I have a list of the requirements that is needed it's jst the aspect of the 28 day period that I'm not to clear about

For instance Some ppl have been saying something's that has been confusing me like if u print the statement on maybe day 31st that it does not count as 28days instead it would start counting afresh as from 1 after day 28th.. which I'm not clear about.

- also since I'm doing it myself I'm just a bit nervous I have researched the basic requirements like
BRP
proof of address
TB test
Visa page
Marriage cert
Statement of account*

If there are any other requirements and tips you feel you can help me with I would be grateful and appreciate a great deal
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2017
Guccigucci:

Thanks very much actually I wasn't the one that applied for mine personally,an agent did it for me. But now im doing it myself so to an extent I have a list of the requirements that is needed it's jst the aspect of the 28 day period that I'm not to clear about

For instance Some ppl have been saying something's that has been confusing me like if u print the statement on maybe day 31st that it does not count as 28days instead it would start counting afresh as from 1 after day 28th.. which I'm not clear about.

- also since I'm doing it myself I'm just a bit nervous I have researched the basic requirements like
BRP
proof of address
TB test
Visa page
Marriage cert
Statement of account*

If there are any other requirements and tips you feel you can help me with I would be grateful and appreciate a great deal
Thank you

Let me keep it simple.
1. Get your mini account statement (better if you have access to online banking).
2. Check for the date the last lodgement was made, which completes the total required Maintenance funds.
3. Count 28 Days from that date.
4. Print your Statement of account any day AFTER the date of the 28th day.
You are Good to go.

For example, if the total required maintenance amount was deposited on Dec 6.
Take a calendar and count, starting from Dec 7th.
Let’s assume Jan 12th is the 28th day.
Then you can print your statement any day from January 13th onwards....

Personally, I usually make up my mind to make it a 30-day count. I don’t want stories that you h.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Guccigucci(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2017
LaaJiblik:

Let me keep it simple.
1. Get your mini account statement (better if you have access to online banking).
2. Check for the date the last lodgement was made, which completes the total required Maintenance funds.
3. Count 28 Days from that date.
4. Print your Statement of account any day AFTER the date of the 28th day.
You are Good to go.

For example, if the total required maintenance amount was deposited on Dec 6.
Take a calendar and count, starting from Dec 7th.
Let’s assume Jan 12th is the 28th day.
Then you can print your statement any day from January 13th onwards....

Personally, I usually make up my mind to make it a 30-day count. I don’t want stories that you h.

Thank you very much that was very explanatory.

I am using my UK acct do I send the printed statement i.e the original by post or do they accept scanned copy by email and my wife would print it from nigeria

If there are any pointers also that you can chip in for me based on your experience (s) concerning the application as a whole I would be very grateful boss
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by biola9: 1:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Tamzwillie01:

Yeah i had to apply to another school and paid 10k pounds out of 13k pounds school fee..then i added more documents and my introduction letter was good sha(my agent did all that)...I used an agent and paid for spv
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2017
hello gurus in the house, pleases I need advice on this technical issue as my interview day is approaching....my intended programme is been sponsored by my mum elder sister and I have the whole money transferred into my account at ones, so I have a personal statement of account to show the ECO and also I intend to stay with her during my programme. my question is if they ask how am I paying for my living expenses and the balance of my school fee and also the source of the money, WHAT IS THE BEST ANSWER TO GIVE because its simple to the ear but technical for my mouth, as I have seen cases where applicants were given the 40 marks but still refused them based on this question..........and also the 2nd question is the issue of accommodation, can I mention her address or just say I have made an arrangement for one of the school accommodations(mentioning the name)...........please help a soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.