Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336631 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by macdessy: 9:58am On May 31, 2018
Endlessgrace:
please is there any single mom/dad in the house who wants to apply or already applied for tier 4 visa with his/her dependant? what are the additional documents you submitted?

@Endlessgrace

May i know the documents you submitted¿ Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 11:37am On May 31, 2018
Hello house please do I need the student interview if am applying for UK super priority visa? I think since its 24hours visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 12:58pm On May 31, 2018
macdessy:

@Endlessgrace

May i know the documents you submitted¿ Thanks

Hello house please do I need the student interview if am applying for UK super priority visa? I think since its 24hours visa
(Mod
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 3:02pm On May 31, 2018
eladiya101:

(Mod

What exactly do you think “Interview” is?
Could you be a bit elaborate by what you mean by Interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
eladiya101:

(Mod

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 4:30pm On May 31, 2018
LaaJiblik:

I mean the gunenue student interview through Skype
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 4:31pm On May 31, 2018
The normal Skype interview for student visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 4:41pm On May 31, 2018
Hello house please do I need the Gunenue student Skype interview if am applying for UK super priority visa? I think since its 24hours visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 10:40pm On May 31, 2018
eladiya101:
Hello house please do I need the Gunenue student Skype interview if am applying for UK super priority visa? I think since its 24hours visa

There is no GUNENUE Interview if you are applying for anything.

What level are you going for?
Undergrad? Postgrad?

I asked in the morning.
What exactly do you mean when you say “Interview”
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 1:15am On Jun 01, 2018
LaaJiblik:

There is no GUNENUE Interview if you are applying for anything.

What level are you going for?
Undergrad? Postgrad?

I asked in the morning.
What exactly do you mean when you say “Interview”
I mean a tire 4 student interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 1:18am On Jun 01, 2018
I mean genuie UK student interview under the super priority visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2018
eladiya101:

Is there any UK student interview that is not “genuie?”

Do you want to skip (dodge) the interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Since you don't know the answer to my question then you don't have to comment or answer. Am sure you don't know how the super priority visa works. And also you don't know anything about the UK student visa. You don't have to reply me. Am waiting for people that knows to reply

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2018
eladiya101:
Since you don't know the answer to my question then you don't have to comment or answer. Am sure you don't know how the super priority visa works. And also you don't know anything about the UK student visa. You don't have to reply me. Am waiting for people that knows to reply

Uncle,
You can’t use Super-priority “excuse” to dodge interview.
If you want to go to the UK as a tier-4 student, you MUST be interviewed.
Every potential student MUST be interviewed.

Any more questions?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2018
LaaJiblik:

Uncle,
You can’t use Super-priority “excuse” to dodge interview.
If you want to go to the UK as a tier-4 student, you MUST be interviewed.
Every potential student MUST be interviewed.

Any more questions?
It's just a question and I know you are not sure of what you saying here. And am not saying its an excuse.. Super priority visa is a 24hours response visa. Am only thinking about the possibility of an interview in this short period of time.. Please confirm before you answer my question . Only if you have seen someone who apply through the newly lunched super priority.. I

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2018
eladiya101:

It's just a question and I know you are not sure of what you saying here. And am not saying its an excuse.. Super priority visa is a 24hours response visa. Am only thinking about the possibility of an interview in this short period of time.. Please confirm before you answer my question . Only if you have seen someone who apply through the newly lunched super priority.. I
You sound very arrogant and yet you want people to give you concrete answer. I guess you dont even understand what a super priority visa is. People are trying to explain things to you and yet you sound so bossy and arrogant. For information, if you submit your application wont you choose a date for interview? Super priority visa just means after your interview, your visa will be granted within 24hrs. You MUST attend an interview. While you were filling your visa application, didnt u choose a date for your interview?
You should learn to be polite to people and understand that some people have been to the UK way before you dreamt of it.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2018
eladiya101:

Super-priority is “Newly Launched?” Really?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2018
eladiya101:

That’s why my 1st Question to you was:
What do you understand by the term Interview ? (In this context)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Am sorry if you think I sound arrogant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
eladiya101:
Am sorry if you think I sound arrogant.

I don't think you sounded arrogant, you just needed clarification

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
modash:

I don't think you sounded arrogant, you just needed clarification
Thanks I really appreciate your response, but the only thing I saw on there website was only biometrices and you submit your Document before 10am on Monday to Thursday.. They didn't state someone will have to wait for any Skype interview.. Maybe that's where I got confused
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ameera2018(f): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello everyone, i have just received an email from my uni saying they are part of the pilot scheme and there will be no visa interview and minimal documents will be required for the visa application.

In preparation for submitting my application can someone guide me through the TB test process as i cant see much information on here about that, do i have to travel to Abuja or Lagos on a separate date to get this done on in the recommended clinics please advice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ameera2018:
Hello everyone, i have just received an email from my uni saying they are part of the pilot scheme and there will be no visa interview and minimal documents will be required for the visa application.

In preparation for submitting my application can someone guide me through the TB test process as i cant see much information on here about that, do i have to travel to Abuja or Lagos on a separate date to get this done on in the

I think the TB test is for 150 brisith pounds. And it can be done in Lagos . And please what's the name of the University you applied to?

recommended clinics please advice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=eladiya101 post=68083590][/quote]
Like 60k at IOM at ikeja GRA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ameera2018(f): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
do i need the TB test result for my visa application?

eladiya101:

Like 60k at IOM at ikeja GRA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ameera2018:
do i need the TB test result for my visa application?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aphrodite007(f): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
eladiya101:

Wait are you trying to spell “genuine” grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ameera2018(f): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
please don't mind my plenty questions, how then am i to do the TB test and apply for my visa without traveling twice as i dont leave in Lagos or Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aphrodite007(f): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
eladiya101:

Are you not paying for the service, why are you then worrying about whether an interview will hold or not, If you intent is not to dodge the interview. Smh

Just so you know, whether or not you’re paying for priority or super super super priority, it only means that your visa will come out faster. It doesn’t affect whether you would have an interview or not!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Aphrodite007:

Are you not paying for the service, why are you then worrying about whether an interview will hold or not, If you intent is not to dodge the interview. Smh

Just so you know, whether or not you’re paying for priority or super super super priority, it only means that your visa will come out faster. It doesn’t affect whether you would have an interview or not!

But come to think of it. Why would I want to dodge an interview for my visa application.. Mind you am applying for a monster degree, I wouldn't if I know my academic ability is not up to the task.. All am asking is just a Simple question for those who knows about it and maybe someone who has experienced such super priority visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eladiya101: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
mimilyrics:
Super priority has a decision timeline of 24 hours but costs £919 so no surprises there.

Oh really I will love to know more about that

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.