Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags (967 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government / 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by jaylister(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2015
For Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, says no anti-corruption agency in the country can probe him.
Recall that Amaechi along with some other former governors: Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano); Sullivan Chime (Enugu); Babatunde Fashola (Lagos); Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom); Sule Lamido (Jigawa); Shehu Shema (Katsina) and Martin Elechi of Ebonyi State were being probed by the Independent Corrupt Practices and related offences Commission.
However, Chief Tony Okocha, a former aide to Amaechi, told one of said that the ex-governor was not afraid of ICPC or the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission as long as the probe was not a witch-hunt.However, Chief Tony Okocha, a former aide to Amaechi, told one of said that the ex-governor was not afraid of ICPC or the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission as long as the probe was not a witch-hunt.

Okocha, however, recalled that the ICPC and the EFCC had not vacated a court order stopping any of them from investigating any Rivers Government official and as such could not probe him.
He stated that Governor Nyesom Wike was a beneficiary of such order from the court, adding that until the court injunction was vacated, it would be illegal for the ICPC to probe his boss.
“I have always said that Amaechi is not afraid of Pre

http://www.hygist.com/2015/09/buhari-led-government-cannot-probe-me.html

ishilove, lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by axiliborha(f): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by olafum1(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2015
OK. My govt is on d way cool
Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by kenkakas(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2015
they don't feel secure anymore ...............just ranting because they what they did with Nigeria money.

“I have always said that Amaechi is not afraid of Pre mek i hear !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by kenkakas(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2015
kenkakas:
they don't feel secure anymore ...............just ranting because they what they did with Nigeria money.

“I have always said that Amaechi is not afraid of Pre mek i hear !

just ranting because they [b]KNOW [/b]what they did with Nigeria money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by yanabasee(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by yanabasee(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe
Sai Atiku is a saint
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by ayokunlei(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2015
O

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by enkay2go(f): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Omo! See mind o.
Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2015
There is more between Amaechi and PMB that we don't know about. The corruption and presidential funding is gargantuan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by joyrealestates(f): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
I wonder where his confidence comes from

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by HolyHero: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2015
you see wetin this Daura President cause

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led Government Cannot Probe Me - Ameachi Brags by orisa37: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
How can the devil probe a demon? Nor be im mama de feed him?

(1) (Reply)

Kinds Of People You Meet On Nairaland / Nigeria Military: Britain To Strengthen Nigerian Armed Forces (Photo) / Katsina State Governor Aminu Masari Stops The Payment Of WAEC, NECO Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.