Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Shock As Buhari, Osinbajo Finally Declare Billions In Assets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock As Buhari, Osinbajo Finally Declare Billions In Assets (534 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Has Finally Declare War Against South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Buhari, Osinbajo Finally Declare Billions In Assets by salterswan: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2015
After much public pressure on the President to declare his assets publicly, his spokesperson, Garba Shehu has come out to confirm that both Buhari and his vice Prof. Yemi Osinbajo are in position of assets worth more than a billion naira.

Shehu who made this known, stated that the documents of the assets declaration would soon be made public after officials of the Code of conduct Bureau, CCB, conclude their verification.

He went ahead to state that prior to Buhari’s swearing in on May 29th, he had less than N30 million to his name.

Adding that he only operates one bank account, with the Union Bank, insisting that he had no foreign account, no factory, no enterprises, no registered company and no oil wells”.

The statement further added that “the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, who had been a successful lawyer before his foray into politics declared a bank balance of about N94 million and 900,000 United States Dollars in his bank accounts”. And added that he “had shares in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank”. See other assets worth billions: http://www.post-nigeria.com/shock-as-buhari-osinbajo-finally-declare-billions-in-assets/
Re: Shock As Buhari, Osinbajo Finally Declare Billions In Assets by ricsman(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2015
how shock are u?
Re: Shock As Buhari, Osinbajo Finally Declare Billions In Assets by slimmyjimmy(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2015
And 1 naira no go reach my side
Re: Shock As Buhari, Osinbajo Finally Declare Billions In Assets by yanabasee(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe
Sai Atiku is a saint
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Shock As Buhari, Osinbajo Finally Declare Billions In Assets by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
na so we go dey deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Says Boko Haram Demands Release Of Its Bomb Maker In Exchange For Chibok / Mama Awolowo (H. I. D Awolowo) Dies At 99 Years.- TheNews / Nigerian Army – Over 200 Boko Haram Members Surrenders To Military Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.