Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory (12516 Views)

“My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
my governor... my governor....
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by happney65: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Supreme court is next. I trust lawyers who want to milk dis politicians as much as possible. Dy wud advice him to head for the supreme court. As far as am concerned dis case is DOA(Dead On Arrival). Even dou am nt a fan of Rochas I believe he won the election fair and square.

No supreme court for Govornship elections..Na Appeal he dey end..Na presidential fit go Supreme
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by neki6chuks: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Just reading comments
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by ifeelgood: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by neki6chuks: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Fourth to comment here
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by kindredspirit(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dismissed on grounds of "IMPROPER SERVICE OF SUMMONS ON THE RESPONDENTS, WHOSE ADDRESSES WERE NOT PROPERLY LISTED" ! You've got to be kidding me!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by canalily(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ihedioha is an oko otelegrin grin oko babangida, oko achoro m imawink oko ike, oko junction. Now Ihedioha go to ICJangry

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by 989900: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
No wonder he bought them cars.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by Jamb2016Expo: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigeria with currption
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by kelechi50: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yes ooo I was happy for Okorocha before as the only Ibo man with political foresight,but the way Pmb is going with his appointment.I have started thinking of going to my root (BIAFRA)
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Supreme court is next. I trust lawyers who want to milk dis politicians as much as possible. Dy wud advice him to head for the supreme court. As far as am concerned dis case is DOA(Dead On Arrival). Even dou am nt a fan of Rochas I believe he won the election fair and square.

Thank you my brother, but these wailing wailers will still want to waste their money

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
WHY WONT THEY UPHOLD IT WHEN THEY'VE ALL RECEIVED CARS PRIOR TO THEIR JUDGEMENT...NIGERIA WILL ONLY GET BETTER WHEN PPLE LIKE THESE JUDGES ARE LAID TO REST IN THEIR HOMETOWNS

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by mildflame: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
and the WAILING continues
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by meforyou1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
dridowu:
Time for lawyers to have more money, from tribunal to appeal court finally to supreme Court.
No. Appeal is the highest tribunal in gubernatorial election matters
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by kurt09(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sai Rochas. God sent!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by MyX1: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
VERY SOON THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN IN ABIA STATE.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by chichriso: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
rubbish
CHIchriso SAid::::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by kuuljay(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Rochas my man...this man like roundabouts die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Okrocha abi okoro keep on lavishing our oil money in court of rudeness.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by MikelEleta(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
happney65:

No supreme court for Govornship elections..Na Appeal he dey end..Na presidential fit go Supreme
Ders supreme court. Dts d highest court.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by dridowu: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/181446-supreme-court-affirms-fayoses-election-dismisses-apcs-suit.html
meforyou1:
No. Appeal is the highest tribunal in gubernatorial election matters
Nope, now supreme court
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by happney65: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Ders supreme court. Dts d highest court.

For Govornship Na Appeal he dey end..High court and Appeal..Them no dey go supreme court..You can ask around

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by dridowu: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
britzz:
WHY WONT THEY UPHOLD IT WHEN THEY'VE ALL RECEIVED CARS PRIOR TO THEIR JUDGEMENT...NIGERIA WILL ONLY GET BETTER WHEN PPLE LIKE THESE JUDGES ARE LAID TO REST IN THEIR HOMETOWNS
Does that mean that any judges that upheld election have receives bribe ?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by ExInferis(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Supreme court is next.

After they throw him out there, next will be Tennis Court
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by benardonyi200: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
dridowu:
The Court of Appeal sitting in Owerri, has struck out the case filed by Chief Emeka Ihedioha, the gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Imo State, challenging the dismissal of his petition by the Governorship Election Petition Tribunal.

Ihedioha was challenging the declaration of Chief Rochas Okorocha of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as governor of Imo State.

In his ruling yesterday, chairman of the Appeal Panel, Justice Jimmy Bada, said the case was dismissed on grounds of improper service of summons on the respondents, whose addresses were not properly listed.

But Ihedioha, in his reaction sent by his media assistant, Chibuike Onyeukwu, said he would approach the Supreme Court for redress.

Similarly, Okorocha, in a statement signed by his chief press secretary, Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, said the judgement had upheld justice and respected the popular and lawful actions of the people over who would govern them at any given time.

He also commended Ihedioha for exercising his rights, adding that the legal actions were designed “to strengthen our democracy.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/okorocha-defeats-ihedioha-at-appeal-court/109342.html

lalasticlala
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory by Favparis(f): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
We never expected otherwise.
Or did any?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demolition: Court Orders Kano Govt To Pay N30bn Compensation To Shop Owners / Court Grants Gbagyi Villa Community In Kaduna Restraining Order(pics) / Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP — NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.