Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) (2438 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / Entry Requirements For OAU "Omega Chicks Circle", Ladies-Only Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please I nd your help
I want to collect d Jamb form but b4 doing so I nd to kw some imp things about ur skuls esp the medical students.

How much is d skul fee nd accommodation fee for medical students
Wats d score I need to aim for in both jamb and PJ
and I would love to know the cut off for d previous exercise.

Thanks for your sincere replies
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
derrick015:
Please I nd your help
I want to collect d Jamb form but b4 doing so I nd to kw some imp things about ur skuls esp the medical students.

Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
PLS I NEED UR ANS . AND I TS URGENT
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Umartins1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
I would rather you chose Unilag. School fees is 55,500. Hostel fee is about 25k.

Aim for 270+ in Jamb. In Putme, 30 out of 40 should do.

Still pray to God.
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by OAUTemitayo: 3:26am On Sep 05, 2015
OAU school fees is just 43,000 while hostel is 3090. So tell us the better one.
Umartins1:
I would rather you chose Unilag. School fees is 55,500. Hostel fee is about 25k.

Aim for 270+ in Jamb. In Putme, 30 out of 40 should do.

Still pray to God.
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by itstpia8: 3:43am On Sep 05, 2015
OAUTemitayo:

there's nothing wrong with him choosing unilag.

it's highly doubtful he's even a student at all, probably just spying and up to no good as is usual here.
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2015
thanks so fa. But pls I still need more ans cos there is high rate of uncertainty
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Umartins1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
OAUTemitayo:

Unilag subsequent fees is #15k,,, that 55k is only for freshers. Oya, post OAU own.
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Umartins1:

Unilag subsequent fees is #15k,,, that 55k is only for freshers. Oya, post OAU own.
wow. I nd dis to be verified as true by another person
and I will love to kw more about OAU
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by angiography(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
derrick015:

wow. I and did to be verified as true by another person
and I will love to kw more about OAU
guy..both unilag and oau have a low tuition. Oau esp is one of lowest paying university in Nigeria. As per admission, i will advice you aim at 300 in your jamb and 280 in post jamb (post jamb is way harder than jamb). The cut off for medicine this year is 287 which can be calculated by finding the aggregate of your jamb and post jamb. Irrespective of which school you choose, though, only the bests are admitted into medical schools. So your first goal must be to knack the hell out of jamb
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
angiography:

guy..both unilag and oau have a low tuition. Oau esp is one of lowest paying university in Nigeria. As per admission, i will advice you aim at 300 in your jamb and 280 in post jamb (post jamb is way harder than jamb). The cut off for medicine this year is 287 which can be calculated by finding the aggregate of your jamb and post jamb. Irrespective of which school you choose, though, only the bests are admitted into medical schools. So your first goal must be to knack the hell out of jamb
10ks for dis
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by OAUTemitayo: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
OAU subsequent fee is 19000
Umartins1:

Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
OAU subsequent fee is 19000
10ks
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2015
derrick015:
Please I nd your help

Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2015
derrick015:
wow. I nd dis to be verified as true by another person and I will love to kw more about OAU
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
pls I need more comments
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
derrick015:
pls I need more comments
abeg
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
OAU SEEMS TO BE A BETTER OPTION NOW. THANK FOR UR REPLIES
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Kunlexic(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
derrick015:
OAU SEEMS TO BE A BETTER OPTION NOW.
THANK FOR UR REPLIES
Good if oau seems to be ur beta option I like the way u find foor informatn abt the school u want to choose b4 jumping into it but I will advise u now to start on time now because Proper and Early Preparation Prevent Poor Performance.Hope you know what it takes to gain admission into medicine in OAU.Wishing you best of luck.
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by chisombenedicta(f): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
derrick015:
abeg
They are also slow
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
chisombenedicta:
They are also slow
I heard this from a fwend also. it seem d only disadvantage
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2015
CAN I CONSIDER UNIIBADAN?
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by tipzyayd(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2016
derrick015:
Please I nd your help

Why just Unilag and OAU... why not look at other Medical schools that,hav bettr facilities and boast chraper tuition fees.....
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by Decency1984(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2017
To me i prefer unilag to oau,because unilag gives admission according to your performance unlike oau
Re: For OAU And Unilag Students(esp. Medical Students) by rasaquadri: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2017
mind you the quota for medicine in OAU and UNILAG are 100 & 150 respectively

(1) (Reply)

Rain In Form Of Ice Block / Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love Impelreport / UNILORIN 2018/2019 ACADEMIC CALENDAR >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.